No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
THE REST OF THE SIBLINGS EITHER AREN'T THERE CUS THEY'RE BUSY OR LET'S FACE IT THEY WERE SPENDING THE DAY WITH MIKE. THEY'RE LIKE RANDY GO ON SO THIS DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS. THEY GOT TO THROW PPL OF WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF NOT A SINGLE SIBLING SHOWS UP EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE WOT? RANDY HADN'T UPDATED TWITTER IN AWHILE HUH? HIS LAST TWEET WAS LIKE IN JULY COME ON AND IT'S LIKE HE'S SAYING I'LL BE THERE 3:00-3:30PM TO ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S GOTTA NOTIFY CUS HE'S MAKING AN APPEARANCE. MICHAEL IS FINE AND HE DID TURN 52 BE HAPPY THE MAN IS STILL WITH US. ;)

On June 25th there was also only Randy who went to FL, if I remember well.

He tweeted Michael has no voice now, so we should speak for him, for justice, and now he says he leaves it into God's hands....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
THE REST OF THE SIBLINGS EITHER AREN'T THERE CUS THEY'RE BUSY OR LET'S FACE IT THEY WERE SPENDING THE DAY WITH MIKE. THEY'RE LIKE RANDY GO ON SO THIS DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS. THEY GOT TO THROW PPL OF WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF NOT A SINGLE SIBLING SHOWS UP EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE WOT? RANDY HADN'T UPDATED TWITTER IN AWHILE HUH? HIS LAST TWEET WAS LIKE IN JULY COME ON AND IT'S LIKE HE'S SAYING I'LL BE THERE 3:00-3:30PM TO ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S GOTTA NOTIFY CUS HE'S MAKING AN APPEARANCE. MICHAEL IS FINE AND HE DID TURN 52 BE HAPPY THE MAN IS STILL WITH US. ;)

On June 25th there was also only Randy who went to FL, if I remember well.

He tweeted Michael has no voice now, so we should speak for him, for justice, and now he says he leaves it into God's hands....

No, darling, you remember wrong. on 25th there were also Tito, Janet, Jermain and his wife, and other relatives. Marlon the one who escaped like Michael, he appears nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

*Mo*

I'd appreciate it very much if people would stop jumping to conclusions.  I have read quite a few assumptions and accusations in this thread, and that's not the way to go.  I most definitely don't want people "fighting" with each other just because of assumptions.  I thought the past 14 months would have taught people about that, but I see quite the opposite in this thread...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
If this is directed at me also I would like to know just exactly what I did to anyone???? Everything was fine over here, heck I wasn't even around for most of the weekend until I saw that one ad and thought to mention it because it just stuck out and then it's like everyone here is aiming sh*t in my direction. I refuse to back down to this crap because I know I didn't do anything to anybody here.

I guess maybe people are getting twitchie (? sp?), sending you a big hug, dont get drawn in to this its silly.  :roll:

Love to you, blessing to all, keep the faith and stay strong, we knew this wasnt an easy ride.

L.O.V.E.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is what X17 is about:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
Good closing argument.  I rest my case.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

What I found odd was Randy only ,as far as we know, to be the one showing up at the cementery.

If the family (part ot them) are a JW still, I understand that they don´t go celebrating MJ´s b-day but showing up at the cementery for the b-day of a "diceased" one it´s also a bit odd to me.

I haven´t read any twitter from Jermaine either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

DancingTheDream, I am appaled by your accusations! You are even presenting it as the truth...??!!

Did it ever cross your mind that Randy might have tweeted that so that some of the California hoaxers could think "Hey, I'll go to FL as well and see if I can ask Randy some intelligent questions"?

You claim to be such a big MJ fan, yet you are accusing someone without knowing ANYTHING! Haven't you learned anything from your big idol? Remember that this is a hoax and that we have not a clue what kind of roles people play in this. Until we know that for sure there is NO WAY we can say that it is truth.

Whatever you might think about Randy, he is Mike's brother. An accusations based only on a picture is not appreciated, show a little respect and don't act like a tabloid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello!!!

Every time I feel loosing control about something or someome,Michael's words from THIS IS IT movie comes in my mind:

"DO IT WITH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" , people  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Lets make Michael proud of us,and not have a dispute ,especially not here on this FORUM were we have been TOGETHER,more than a year now.
Are we the ARMY OF LOVE,are we A  FAMILY, like Michael said in THIS IS IT or NO???????????  :?
Please my friends let's act with Love in our hearts and with the maturity we said we have been blessed because of this "Hoax".
Have we made that change or NOOOOO????
 :?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Once again, I shall make the comparisons of all the people photographed at the cemetary as "Fans".  Not saying they are not fans, but always the same fans.

The fans of Southern California where formed in August 2009, and are always at every photo shoot with the family......or at forest lawn...  There has to be a reason for this..

They are on a paycheck .....I have no doubt now.  Many of them sometimes change their look, as shown at the Child support hearing with CM.  

Did anyone else go to Forest Lawn on the 29th???  It's all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Once again, I shall make the comparisons of all the people photographed at the cemetary as "Fans".  Not saying they are not fans, but always the same fans.

The fans of Southern California where formed in August 2009, and are always at every photo shoot with the family......or at forest lawn...  There has to be a reason for this..

They are on a paycheck .....I have no doubt now.  Many of them sometimes change their look, as shown at the Child support hearing with CM.  

Thank you 2good I had fun trying to follow the arrows my head spinning like a carousel now!  :lol:

Seems that you're on to something here, it's very possible that these are not real fans but "actors".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Lady J"
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
Quote from: "Lady J"
Michael Jackson is dead, we gotta face it. I mean why´s his brother there? Why?  :cry:
Why are you here?

I wanna find out the truth, but when I see his bro at the cemetary I get the feeling he´s dead.

our feelings can be wrong sometimes.. maybe you can do a review of TS's "cold, hard evidence" again :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Thank you 2good I had fun trying to follow the arrows my head spinning like a carousel now!  :lol:

Seems that you're on to something here, it's very possible that these are not real fans but "actors".

Yes, so that would mean Randy's tweet was an invitation for the hoaxers to go and see IF he was there. According to FL there was no one of the family to be expected, so this could have been again proof of a staged event.

I wish I lived in California, I would have went to see for myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Yes, so that would mean Randy's tweet was an invitation for the hoaxers to go and see IF he was there. According to FL there was no one of the family to be expected, so this could have been again proof of a staged event.

I wish I lived in California, I would have went to see for myself.

Yes I also wish I lived there I would have gone too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal