TIAI August 30
August 30, 2010, 01:33:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "vilte90"
Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon  :? Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back  :roll: Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.

They might not know either. I think Mike is the only one that knows when he will be back, and maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Re: TIAI 08/30
August 30, 2010, 01:43:45 AM
well as i just posted in Bec's topic about authenticity of TS, the ALLJAC5ON twitter account has been active on MJ's birthday so the army of love tweet has gone from the first page. Wonder if they'll delete posts again, causing it to re-appear...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 01:51:30 AM
So what you're saying is, stop hoping every holiday or significant date in history is a BAM date because not even MJ himself knows when he is returning?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 30, 2010, 01:55:25 AM

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 30, 2010, 01:57:55 AM
I believe that's what TS means.. :?  :?

I personally have not seen any justice done yet...xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 30, 2010, 02:12:55 AM
Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

I have been leaning towards the thinking in this Option for a long time now Souza  :)

My intuition tells me that MJ has had the perfect date for a BAM planned long ago. It seems to fit with the entire precise planning of this whole hoax when you look back at the dates and timing of significant events (as TS has also discussed) eg  the "death", The Memorial, the Funeral, the release of This is It, the dates for Dr M's court appearances etc etc.

My thinking is the entire thing is just all too well planned for MJ not to already have a BAM date.  I also think he is most likely the only person who knows the date.  Maybe it was the same with his "death day" - perhaps his family knew it was going to happen...they just didn't know when.
Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 02:14:43 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 30, 2010, 02:14:25 AM
He has planned this hoax for ages and he doesn't know when he will come back yet....?
Hmmm... I don't buy it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 02:30:53 AM
i don't know about this one. i firmly believe he's coming back, but maybe just not soon. ah! i seriously thought we were heading closer and closer to a BAM, but i guess something isn't right.

i'll sit back down and keep waiting and watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

August 30, 2010, 02:43:35 AM

I've been reading this update today - TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder.  I think it ties in with what TS is drawing attention to in today's redirect ... the reason why Michael can be flexible with regard to when he decides to BAM.  I do think the message behind the hoax has to be understood and taken to heart before Michael can set a definite date.  TS has mentioned previously that what we are learning now is just "an introductory course" and that we have much more to learn and focus on AFTER the BAM ... so the BAM is certainly not the end, it's just the beginning...  

4-41. Bam: Not If, But When

Some were troubled by the redirect to a YouTube video, titled “Michael Jackson death hoax: What is his message?” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAxTYemoQM; and see this thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login} Please remember first of all, that the redirects point to information already out there on the internet; the information is not created by TIAI, so there may be a few minor things included that are not the reason for the redirect.

This redirect was intended to emphasize the need for us all to have more LOVE in our lives—not just a word, not just a four-letter acronym (L.O.V.E.), but the real thing. This redirect was done in the context of Valentine’s Day (though about a week later); and the purpose again was to emphasize LOVE, not to minimize the importance of the return and bamsday. Nothing in that video said bamsday would never come, or that bamsday is pointless and unnecessary.

The video indicated that maybe our lack of LOVE could delay MJ; and if so, emphasizing the LOVE message would not delay the bam or make it less important—rather, it would help speed it up, which we all want because the bam is important!

And speaking of bamsday, notice that bam statement once again: “I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!” Especially in a musical context like this, “snap my fingers” can only be referring to timing! Can you think of anything that has happened recently, about the hoax timing??? Then the next thing in that statement, after snapping his fingers, is the bam!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

August 30, 2010, 04:04:31 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.
What if Michael doesn't bam at all?? Are we all prepared for that? Sometimes i think it's his right to stay behind the curtains because of what he has suffered from! But .... What if he really doesn't Bam at all?!!!! We all should put this fact in consideration!!! So what will we do??? I'm just wondering!!!! I really don't know how this is gonna end!!!! It's a game!!!! We have to play it till the end!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

August 30, 2010, 05:13:32 AM
When I take a look back at all the possible bamdates we've expected I just tell myself that a bam was simply not possible before. I mean let's just consider what happened in between, let's consider the Elvis' connection which was not clearly emphasized then, Michael had to give the time for the Elvis paralell to be clearly explained so a bam was still not possible and Michael knew that, this was all planned...now we don't know what Michael has in store for us we shouldn't put hopes on a specific date and just let the hoax guide us.

Certainly not everybody knows this date and maybe only Michael knows, this is too important and the less people know the best it is, maybe that TS doesn't know or maybe that TS is playing a little with us  :D .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

LunaCielo

August 30, 2010, 05:17:07 AM
In my opinion, the matter is very delicate, adverse forces are many and Michael is a human being.
Genius, yes, but a human being.
He must resolve many   contractual and financial things before doing  BAM (Sony, AEG, ecc. that are certainly not  lambs meek) and perhaps find agreements and compromises.
To restore its  decisional role it is necessary  the defeat "legal" of his enemies and the time will be longer.
Murders/suicides occurred recently are clear evidence for this intricate situation.
Do not forget the influence of who is protecting him  (FBI or other religious organizations - yes, I also think this-)  they  play an important game of chess with opponent.
To return to the options Souza, bet on the number 2 but I am convinced that we must wait for evolution of show trial Dr. Murray.
To restore his honor as a man and father mortally wounded by a media system subservient to the powers that govern us requires an organization as powerful who can extend the world the true meaning of his fake  death .
Michael knows very well all this.
His Fans, this Forum, the sincere admiration by many people who have known him  or discovered  him for the first time after his fake death, not enough yet.
In my opinion you should wait for its decision without the anxiety of BAM, we should wait for its decision without the anxiety of BAM, continue to deepen and follow developments  show trial Dr. Murray, change our mindsets and cultural as opposed to the system. ;)
Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:19:19 AM by LunaCielo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

Sarahli

August 30, 2010, 05:18:02 AM
@diggyon

I don't think that we should consider the option 3 because the entire hoax wouldn't make sense anymore. If Michael doesn't bam it must be because of a very tragic situation but I believe that God is on Michael's side and will protect him so that he can accomplish his mission. I am 100% certain of a bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

dejavu

August 30, 2010, 05:22:14 AM
Option 4 - Michael knows. But he's not telling!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

rasyte

August 30, 2010, 05:27:09 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@diggyon

I don't think that we should consider the option 3 because the entire hoax wouldn't make sense anymore. If Michael doesn't bam it must be because of a very tragic situation but I believe that God is on Michael's side and will protect him so that he can accomplish his mission. I am 100% certain of a bam.

a game with no end?? :?   a trip with no last stop??  :?   nahh..  I'm with Sarahli..  ;)   BAM is important and I think we will have much things to do after BAM..  I think  hoax is just a beginning..  
we have to learn as much as we can now and use this lesson in the future..  ;)  
it's all for L.O.V.E remember.. ? :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions