No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time  ;)

Yep ALL Michael always 110%. Why think otherwise????

Why think otherwise? Well, the only reason not to think otherwise is if you ignore all of the evidence. Yes, it could turn out to be Michael all the time, but there is evidence that says otherwise. That is why we are investigating because there are things that just don't add up.

If I was Michael Jackson, I would probably want to use a double from time to time, to escape the crazy things that follow him around.

And if I looked like Michael Jackson, there's a good chance I could be talked into doing "ANYTHING FOR MONEY".

Open your minds.

With love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this pictures, the nose is different.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MDM77

I am a fan. Maybe not a hardcore, follow him everywhere fan, but I do love his work and music. I have noticed a change in Michael. I do feel like his face looks really different sometimes. I do think the more "handsome" as people have said is Michael. I do wonder if maybe MJ just wanted to mess with the media.

Has anyone watched these? "The Michael Jackson Interview - Footages you weren't meant to see"  - There are 9 parts. If you watch one you can find the links for the others.  Apparently done with MJ's own camera.

[youtube:296pekej]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1lOBLaEKE[/youtube:296pekej]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seriously...i think this is Michale all the way through...there might be doubles in TII...and I;m sure he used decoys from time to time, but i think we are seriously going overboard with this whole doubles theory :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

mmz

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "reading_on"
The first two pictures should not be compared to look for doubles. As someone posted,one is in makeup. Makeup can change the depth and shape of your eyes, that is why they give you the little guides on the backs of shadows packs. One way will make your eyes bigger, one will make your eyes smaller, younger, older, brighter, duller etc. Base for the face even changes the appearance of the shape of the face. If it didn't, us older ladies wouldn't bother with the BOTAFIRM or Revitalift.

I think, without a doubt, Michael used doubles for things (there was a media special about it and not one of those bad media specials either), but these photos should never be compared for that. Makeup and lighting make a 100% difference.

I would post my pictures makeup and none.. then you could really see two different people but I don't want to scare anybody today.. :lol:

Correct, that's very logical. We've been saying that for years now, but noone seem to understand... I wonder why, it's not that difficult.

AGree!!
It is just different make-up!

Anyways, you're funny! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

I will not apologize, either ONE Michael Jackson had
about 39 surgeries, or two or three Michael Jackson's
had a COMBINATION of 39 different surgeries.  :lol:

THERE is absolutely NO way ONE person can have so
many of the different facial changes that Michael had without
either extensive plastic surgery or he is telling the truth only
about HIMself and not others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I personally believe it was all MJ throughout the whole documentary.  I think he looks different on some parts due to his hair style and depending on how much make up he has on.  Make up can make a big difference on how someone looks.  I think at the end of the documentary he is more natural when he is sitting on the couch talking to Bashir.  I think Karen his make up artist put too much on him at times.  He didn't need all that.  I think he look fine without the make up but if he liked it then that was his own personal choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

I think we need to investigate.  I think Madonna has 3 doubles as well....You can't tell me these 3 are the same Madonna!  The 3rd one on the bottom...she looks like a happy house wife.  The second one, where did that pointy jawline come from?  I think the second one is a MAN!  And what about that changing hair!  OMG!  Maybe its a conspiracy with all the 80's stars?  :lol:  It's called LIGHTING, STYLE, TIME, MOOD, MAKEUP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time  ;)

Yep ALL Michael always 110%. Why think otherwise????

Why think otherwise? Well, the only reason not to think otherwise is if you ignore all of the evidence. Yes, it could turn out to be Michael all the time, but there is evidence that says otherwise. That is why we are investigating because there are things that just don't add up.

If I was Michael Jackson, I would probably want to use a double from time to time, to escape the crazy things that follow him around.

And if I looked like Michael Jackson, there's a good chance I could be talked into doing "ANYTHING FOR MONEY".

Open your minds.

With love.

We ALL act different at times....different situations etc. Certain people bring out the best or worst in us. We all have good days and bad days. To me there is no evidence to say otherwise it is not Michael at ALL times in those documentaries. People that believe this must have nothing better to do than contradict him. The poor man no wonder he felt the need to fake his death. Even some of his so called "fans" dont believe in him

JMO!!! Love and Peace!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I think all of these photos contain the real MJ. Any differences are due to lighting, make up to varying degrees and even the color of clothing can change someone's look. Just see "Color Me Beautiful" books for evidence of this point, how tired/refreshed one is, how hydrated/dehydrated the skin is, the food diet at the time, non surgical facial creams/procedures, stress, environmental/air conditioning/humidity and probably other factors. Anyway the voice and eyes are MJ's in all of those videos. When on tv, the police/authorities don't want to identify an individual they used to put a Black strip on the image of the person over their eyes. This is because the eyes hold the key to someone's identity. Cover the eyes and one is unidentifiable (when on a photo).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
I think all of these photos contain the real MJ. Any differences are due to lighting, make up to varying degrees and even the color of clothing can change someone's look. Just see "Color Me Beautiful" books for evidence of this point, how tired/refreshed one is, how hydrated/dehydrated the skin is, the food diet at the time, non surgical facial creams/procedures, stress, environmental/air conditioning/humidity and probably other factors. Anyway the voice and eyes are MJ's in all of those videos. When on tv, the police/authorities don't want to identify an individual they used to put a Black strip on the image of the person over their eyes. This is because the eyes hold the key to someone's identity. Cover the eyes and one is unidentifiable (when on a photo).

Co-sign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"

You said it RIGHT!!! Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

nynyro and MJmakesmespeechless, No, thank you!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Zen"
I will not apologize, either ONE Michael Jackson had
about 39 surgeries, or two or three Michael Jackson's
had a COMBINATION of 39 different surgeries.  :lol:
not need to apologize for thinking logically...lol i cant believe people really think he made his nose that small and then went back to make it bigger again :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions