Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time  ;)

Yep ALL Michael always 110%. Why think otherwise????

Why think otherwise? Well, the only reason not to think otherwise is if you ignore all of the evidence. Yes, it could turn out to be Michael all the time, but there is evidence that says otherwise. That is why we are investigating because there are things that just don't add up.

If I was Michael Jackson, I would probably want to use a double from time to time, to escape the crazy things that follow him around.

And if I looked like Michael Jackson, there's a good chance I could be talked into doing "ANYTHING FOR MONEY".

Open your minds.

With love.

We ALL act different at times....different situations etc. Certain people bring out the best or worst in us. We all have good days and bad days. To me there is no evidence to say otherwise it is not Michael at ALL times in those documentaries. People that believe this must have nothing better to do than contradict him. The poor man no wonder he felt the need to fake his death. Even some of his so called "fans" dont believe in him

JMO!!! Love and Peace!!!

I know where you are coming from, and agree that different people and places do bring out different things in us. However, this is not a matter of me or anyone else not "believing" in him. It's a matter of looking at things beyong the surface. I am a huge MJ fan, and I won't even attempt to say which is Michael and which isn't, and it took me a long time to admit the mere possibilities of doubles. NOBODY knows anything for certain. For all we know, there could have been doubles used at times even WITHOUT Michael's consent. Think about that. There were people trying to control every aspect of his life. In my opinion, this hoax is him taking back control of his life.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

here has been talk that MJ would be two and second-MJ thought it might be a cousin or relative or..
Bashir documentary MJ says that his father Joe said to him, no father "to you, Joseph"
I wondered why MJ did not say a father? Dad? Only Joseph  :roll:

:?  maybe "MJ-double" answered the question honestly? maybe he was not Joe's son, but a relative or cousin or ?

(Link to the Bashir documentary about 1.30, MJ talks about his father)  :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "FinlanDiana"

:?  maybe "MJ-double" answered the question honestly? maybe he was not Joe's son, but a relative or cousin or ?

I don't believe that. He never called him 'dad' because the relationship between him and Joe wasn't that good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "FinlanDiana"

I don't believe that. He never called him 'dad' because the relationship between him and Joe wasn't that good.

Yeah, all the children call their dad "Joseph".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.