Lou

I watched the videos and he really looks different in each video, but the way the "three" MJ talk is so similar... I'd say the first one could be a double, but the "other two" - really MJ. I think the different looks are a result of heavy make up. I think he wore heavy make up to look different on purpose, trying to disguise himself, to make it difficult for people to know how he really looked like. The heavy make up and the different hair style/ wigs could make him look very different, but sometimes he just looked like himself. I also believe that he used decoys/doubles/impersonators when he didn't want to talk to reporters. That explains why sometimes we ask: "is this guy really MJ or an impersonator?"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He always looks so damn good that I don't care lol !!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

I figured I bump this up to prove that we have been posting about the doubles theory for awhile. And to point out another reason why we think there is a possiblity of MJ using a doubles/decoys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

jill

I wish the Documentary videos were still available.  I watched the documentary on tv right after June 25 (it aired all week) but I didn't know anything about doubles at the time.  From the still shots it does look like different people to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks Mo for that re-post of that documentary  :) i cant wait to get to that part in my series but im a patient person...oh yeah you can apply the same thing in the '05MJ Trial too ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Don't you think that if MJ had 3 doubles in the Bashir documentary, he and his attorneys would have said so in his trial when the prosecutors played the whole darn thing as evidence against him?  Don't you think his lawyers would have used it as proof of innocence? They would have said the dude holding Gavin's hand was a double   Please...the extra two MJ's would have been witnesses at the trial...or do you think MJ would possibly give up his freedom, if convicted, to hold on to a twisted secret like that?  GOOD GREIF CHARLIE BROWN!
This post is written with L.O.V.E. and good intentions.
PS...about his inconsistencies in his "story telling" in the interviews...MJ is known for telling little white lies and getting caught in the act.  This is why it's so dang hard to believe him when he is telling the truth!  Take the cookies, bedtime stories and warm milk story he tells about Gavin and other kids...give me a break, if you read what any of the boys say about MJ (the ones who were for him) and sleeping in his bed, there were no cozy fires and milk and cookies and bedtime stories!  It was movies, video games, clowning around, french fries, soda, popcorn...things kids that age enjoy.  MJ likes to tell stories especially when it comes to stories that are really no ones business...like the origins of Blanket's mother.  I just wish he said she was a Fairy who is a distant relative to Tinkerbelle.
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:49:42 PM by mykidsmum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
I have always thought it interesting that MJ's jaw shape changed so many times.  Does anyone have a link describing how this type of cosmetic surgery would be possible?  Is it chin implants, or moving the jaw bone or what?  Is it feasible that the jaw could be changed to be more square and then smaller/more round back and forth a few times?  Just curious....  :?:

It is possible to get surgery on the jaw bone, it's called genioplasty. It can make a weak chin appear stronger or more defined, and can make a chin less prominent. It involves cutting the jaw bone and sliding it to it's new position and literally screwing it together. It is a very invasive cosmetic procedure and the healing time is very long.

I know this because I had this procedure done a few years ago. It is not impossible that Michael had it done, but very unlikely that he would do it multiple times as the incision inside the mouth takes many months to heal and it takes the bones a while to fuse into their new position.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isnā€™t. Itā€™s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
I have always thought it interesting that MJ's jaw shape changed so many times.  Does anyone have a link describing how this type of cosmetic surgery would be possible?  Is it chin implants, or moving the jaw bone or what?  Is it feasible that the jaw could be changed to be more square and then smaller/more round back and forth a few times?  Just curious....  :?:

It is possible to get surgery on the jaw bone, it's called genioplasty. It can make a weak chin appear stronger or more defined, and can make a chin less prominent. It involves cutting the jaw bone and sliding it to it's new position and literally screwing it together. It is a very invasive cosmetic procedure and the healing time is very long.

I know this because I had this procedure done a few years ago. It is not impossible that Michael had it done, but very unlikely that he would do it multiple times as the incision inside the mouth takes many months to heal and it takes the bones a while to fuse into their new position.
MJ had chin and jaw implants...say what you want, but it's the truth...(I know what MJ said about that and he also said he only had two nose surgeries, I don't blame him...it's none of our buisness).  Part of the reason why he was hard to recognize at O2 is no one was used to seeing the "smaller" chin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again (why not ? LOL !)
"third MJ" said he only had TWO SURGERIES. JUST THE NOSE. NO FACIAL / LIPS / EYES.

Now, tell me what do u think, gank..
What if...

WHAT IF...

HE IS THE REAL MICHAEL & HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

We see lotta differences on each Mike's pics because those are doubles that we THOUGHT they are Michael !

The real Mike only had 2 nose surgeries.
During that interview he even said: I'M TELLING YOU THE HONEST TRUTH !
THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH ! to Bashithead.
Well, what if he didn't lie to that bloody @$$hole ?

U know what I'm trying to say here ?

i honestly think that that is the real mike...and agree that there has only been 2 nose jobs :D
i always say that to people and they never believe me, even in moonwalk the book, he admitted to two nose surgeries and a cleft chin thats it , he said himself in the book if any other surgeries were true hed have no problem admitting to them, and i think after all this time those 2 nose jobs and the chin IS STILL the only work he had done but when i tell people that they look at me like im an idiot, there are as we know plenty of doubles, now each double no one can look EXACTLY like mj or perfectly like him theres always going to be noticeable differences so maybe all those times people said he had all these surgeries were blindly looking at doubles and to stupid to notice?? i believe the REAL michael had two nose jobs and a cleft chin but thats as far as i believe, i dont believe he had any other surgery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Im having difficulties swallowing the idea that Michael would use imposters in interviews, have a secret twin and fool us for several years in a row. I really think some speculations are a bit far fetched but I dont blame you, this case makes question everything. In my opinion if Michael used doubles in the documentary my world would turn inside and out, because if that was the case then what else is a lie? Some say Michael is not the Michael we thought from the Bad era too. Well, I can only speak from what Ive seen and if I saw Michael dance, talk and sing from the Bad era times then thats the person I fell in love with, impersonator or real. I dont see what the point would be in using body doubles, if thats the case some of them made Michael look really bad (dangleing baby of balcony... telling two different versions of blanket baby mama.. ect..) Why would Michael put himself through that?

Im having a really hard time swallowing this theory. You may not feel so, but I would feel betrayed by Michael. Not only would my perception of Michael be a complete lie but so would his, if he has been living with a secret so called twin for 50 years of his life. I want to believe Michael is more honest than so. I can believe there was a double on O2, in the TII movie.. But his entire life? In interviews? I dont know. I dont want to think about it.

I totally know what you're saying. While I don't believe there was more than one Mj here in the doc, i think there is a possibility that Mj could have used decoys to move around. Such as his decoy would be at a shopping mall while Mj made it safely to his hotel without being mobbed. But i dont think he'd used a double for an interview. Just my thoughts I don't really have anything to base my opinion on.

tho this article was interesting but i think it was another hoax pulled by a radio station in germany
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

as for the idea that the thriller era michael and the bad-invincible michael being 2 different michael's, i dont think so. NO ONE can dance like Michael can. through the ages Michael has always been an amazing dancer. no one can copy that. not even the best of impersonators.
agreed. No way the bad era was doubles thriller and bad where his peak eras he was his biggest i dont think anyone can imitate that sorry no way. Michael was unstoppable throughout those eras and i dont think thats imitatable, no one can do what he does. imo the bad era was all michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

mykidsmum

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Debbie Zebua"
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again (why not ? LOL !)
"third MJ" said he only had TWO SURGERIES. JUST THE NOSE. NO FACIAL / LIPS / EYES.

Now, tell me what do u think, gank..
What if...

WHAT IF...

HE IS THE REAL MICHAEL & HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

We see lotta differences on each Mike's pics because those are doubles that we THOUGHT they are Michael !

The real Mike only had 2 nose surgeries.
During that interview he even said: I'M TELLING YOU THE HONEST TRUTH !
THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH ! to Bashithead.
Well, what if he didn't lie to that bloody @$$hole ?

U know what I'm trying to say here ?

i honestly think that that is the real mike...and agree that there has only been 2 nose jobs :D
i always say that to people and they never believe me, even in moonwalk the book, he admitted to two nose surgeries and a cleft chin thats it , he said himself in the book if any other surgeries were true hed have no problem admitting to them, and i think after all this time those 2 nose jobs and the chin IS STILL the only work he had done but when i tell people that they look at me like im an idiot, there are as we know plenty of doubles, now each double no one can look EXACTLY like mj or perfectly like him theres always going to be noticeable differences so maybe all those times people said he had all these surgeries were blindly looking at doubles and to stupid to notice?? i believe the REAL michael had two nose jobs and a cleft chin but thats as far as i believe, i dont believe he had any other surgery.
you can believe that...He had those first two when he still had his afro.  The third major one around thriller and another major one around bad...he had it more refined and defined with pointier tip in dangerous.  I think the argument should be what MJ considered a nose job...did he consider refinements, touch ups, and reconstructive under the heading "nose job"  If he didn't then he is absolutely telling the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

deleted
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:33:17 PM by neversaynever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neversaynever"
I think the eyes is all in the eyeliner trick. The way it was applied. I am 50/50 on this one, too. But the teeth are the same - that's my draw back.

What about this look?

When ever I watch the "making of"versus  the  actual video of Stranger in Moscow - he looks like a completely different person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

They've always puzzled me too, the different looks of Michael, but his eyes, voice, personality and dance are always one to me. The main thing that bothers me about the doubles is the logistics of handling it for 25 some years. Did they keep the one or two in the basement at Neverland, and synchronize the coming and going of the MJ's. Did the kids call them all Dad. Was it a 9 to 5 job for them where they got called to work and put on their make-up. I'm thinking of that one pic of Michael looking at the MJ laying on the table, but I've always thought it was a dummy. ???  I am 95% sure orange pants was a double but that was only on stage for this movie. Exchanging for interviews, trial appearances, role of Dad, son and brother I just don't see do-able. None of us could truly say then that we know who the real MJ is now if we've been deceived 25 years. Who gets all his royalties? His whole life would practically be a lie. To me the whole music industry, media, court system, family would all have to be in on this, for someone not to have leaked some info about these twins or triplets being seen together. I prefer to think it is mostly in terms of weight loss and gain, make-up, aging, lighting, mood and personality  changes such as MPD. I'm joking when I say maybe he really is an alien shape-shifter preferably angelic. The problem with going down this rabbit hole is you think you will find answers, but you just find more questions and crazyness like the Mad Hatter at the tea party.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
HereĀ“s a repost of the post with the pictures:

Posted by: Grace

Well IMO there have always been 2. Double or brother I cannot judge and it's not important.
The nose could have been remade to anybody by A. Klein.
The eyes form, the distances between lips, nose and eyebrows and to cheek bones make the differences IMO.

There is a Michael with doe's eyes:

(or as Souza and Mo said "asiatic" eyes)

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

roe eyes / small chin:

handsome:

roe eyes:

michael handsome:

am i wrong to believe "handsome" michael is the "real" michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions