0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Weird Taj Jackson shopping site...Check it out!
December 12, 2009, 07:24:05 PM
Ok I have no idea who owns this page...There are some crazy things written in these t-shirts.  The site has Taj Jackson's name on it, but I doubt he owns this.  There are photos of Nona Jackson there too.  You must be patient read the things written there, especially at the bottom of page 8...I think the link will take you to page 8, this one really caught my eye.  Read page 4  as well...The media is silent says one of the messages. It is easier if you start from page 1, jump to 4 and then page 8.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this is Nona Jackson's site then we should be careful with what we say here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Odd that it's a site with prices in Euros but since Nona lives there... alrighty.

As far as Nona... why would she open a shop in Taj's name? Am I missing something? I've read several articles about her claims concerning MJ's children but haven't seen a direct connection to Taj?

This must be one of the shirts on the site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't stand on my grave, Heal the world, Lie and heal the world with me, I am alive, I am walking, I am standing, Double Jacksons, Resurrection, those are the messages that caught my attention among others. Plus, she uses MJ's kids' name  in there.  :x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Freeze Frame"
Odd that it's a site with prices in Euros but since Nona lives there... alrighty.

As far as Nona... why would she open a shop in Taj's name? Am I missing something? I've read several articles about her claims concerning MJ's children but haven't seen a direct connection to Taj?

This must be one of the shirts on the site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dear Lord...that woman...i dont know why would she do that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I bet Tito would love to know about that website.  :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Wildy

WTH ??  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                                         

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Ok I have no idea who owns this page...There are some crazy things written in these t-shirts.  The site has Taj Jackson's name on it, but I doubt he owns this.  There are photos of Nona Jackson there too.  You must be patient read the things written there, especially at the bottom of page 8...I think the link will take you to page 8, this one really caught my eye.  Read page 4  as well...The media is silent says one of the messages. It is easier if you start from page 1, jump to 4 and then page 8.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this is Nona Jackson's site then we should be careful with what we say here.

where did you come across this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

hope

WHOS NONA??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this that crazy woman that claims that she's been married to Michael since he was 12 years old(1970)? If it is, she needs to be thrown in the looney bin!! :roll:  I wonder if Tito knows about this site? If he doesn't, he should know. Maybe someone can tweet the url to Taj and or Tito? I'm sure Tito would love to see it, if he hasn't already! :lol:

Why is she using Taj Jackson and MJs childrens names?  What's thbe purpose of the site that she feels the need to use their names?  :roll:  :roll:  :?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this is Nona Jackson's site then we should be careful with what we say here.

where did you come across this?

I edited and removed the link...some things there were disgusting. Sorry but the link was in a fan's forum.  I suppose they didn't explore the page.
Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 09:32:15 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She will never stop huh??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

*

hope

WHOS NONA PLEASE ??? :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Is this that crazy woman that claims that she's been married to Michael since he was 12 years old(1970)? If it is, she needs to be thrown in the looney bin!! :roll:
Yep! Crazy woman...

Hope, it's this woman :) She stalked Michael.
She has even made a blog, there's a thread about her in this site i think, i'll try to find it :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

OK i didn't find the thread... but here is her blog if you want.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login see by yourself... -_-'
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com


[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

*

hope

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
OK i didn't find the thread... but here is her blog if you want.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login see by yourself... -_-'

 :shock:  :roll:  Okey dokey then  :lol:  Thank you  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
57 Replies
2969 Views
Last post January 07, 2010, 04:57:25 AM
by i_need YoU
3 Replies
903 Views
Last post January 16, 2010, 05:07:33 AM
by Lizziebee
4 Replies
1128 Views
Last post January 16, 2010, 04:24:50 PM
by Nathalia
7 Replies
1532 Views
Last post August 29, 2010, 11:30:00 PM
by 2good2btrue
4 Replies
1068 Views
Last post May 02, 2010, 08:07:32 PM
by reasonables+luvs+MJ

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal