there digging him up??
August 29, 2010, 04:24:50 PM
so im not sure if this has been posted but i read something about michael being dug up? heres the article
Michael Jackson's body to be dug up?
Press Trust Of India
London, August 29, 2010First Published: 18:49 IST(29/8/2010)
Last Updated: 21:18 IST(29/8/2010)Share more...15 Comments          Email     print
More than a year after his death, pop icon Michael Jackson's body will reportedly be exhumed. Dr Conrad Murray, the 'Thriller' hitmaker's physician, has been charged with 'involuntary manslaughter' and his lawyers plan to challenge Jackson's autopsy, which declared that his death was caused due to
an overdose of the sedative Propofol.

The lawyers will argue that the 'King of Pop' died from the use of recreational drugs and may demand that his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year, reported News Of The World online.

"This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick," said a source close to the Jackson family.

Lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already got the green light to re-test tissue samples removed and frozen after Jackson, 50, died last June.

"If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence. The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests," added the source.

The hitmaker is buried at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills.

Jackson's family had gone to extraordinary lengths to keep the exact location secret due to worries that his followers will throng the resting place of their idol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Re: Calls for retest on King of Pop's body
August 29, 2010, 04:37:32 PM
Well I keep re-reading this and this whole hoax gets stranger and stranger by the day! I'm still going to go mostly by what TMZ reports compared to the other tabloids due to the fact they reported MJ was dead first before he was even pronounced dead. So they MUST know. I feel like it might all be picking up pace a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 07:27:16 PM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
:shock:  :(  :?:

Dig up Jacko!
Calls for retest on King of Pop's body

NEW TESTS: Jacko's body may be exhumed to clear Dr Conrad Murray, left

By James Desborough, US Editor, 29/08/2010
MICHAEL Jackson's body may have to be unearthed in a bid to get his doctor off the hook in court.

Conrad Murray's lawyers plan to challenge the star's autopsy, which found he killed him with an overdose of sedative Propofol.

They want to prove Jacko - who would have turned 52 today - could have died from OTHER drug use and may demand his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year.

A key find could be needle marks not made by the doctor.

A Jackson family friend said: "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

Murray's team will try to convince a judge the King of Pop's body gave out after decades of abuse of painkilling pills and jabs. They hope to get the cardiologist's involuntary manslaughter charges thrown out.

Lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already got the green light to re-test tissue samples removed and frozen after Jacko, 50, died last June.

The family friend added: "If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence.

"The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests."

Jackson is buried at a mausoleum in Los Angeles.

:arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I read somewhere that the family (or someone else) said that Michael was buried that late because the family wanted to get back the tissues which were examined, so as to be able to bury him as a whole. This is a contradiction with the above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 29, 2010, 07:38:33 PM
I can't help it, but there is something with that murray that looks so familiar...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 07:40:09 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Well I keep re-reading this and this whole hoax gets stranger and stranger by the day! I'm still going to go mostly by what TMZ reports compared to the other tabloids due to the fact they reported MJ was dead first before he was even pronounced dead. So they MUST know. I feel like it might all be picking up pace a bit.

News of the World have this as an exclusive..  so i think that means TMZ wont pick it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Re: Michael Jackson's body to be dug up
August 29, 2010, 08:49:07 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More than a year after his death, pop icon Michael Jackson's body will reportedly be exhumed. Dr Conrad Murray, the 'Thriller' hitmaker's physician, has been charged with 'involuntary manslaughter' and his lawyers plan to challenge Jackson's autopsy, which declared that his death was caused due to

an overdose of the sedative Propofol.

The lawyers will argue that the 'King of Pop' died from the use of recreational drugs and may demand that his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year, reported News Of The World online.

"This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick," said a source close to the Jackson family.

Lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already got the green light to re-test tissue samples removed and frozen after Jackson, 50, died last June.

"If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence. The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests," added the source.

The hitmaker is buried at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills.

Jackson's family had gone to extraordinary lengths to keep the exact location secret due to worries that his followers will throng the resting place of their idol.

It's Forest Lawn Cemetery GLENDALE not Hollywood Hills.

Yes, and it's no secret where he's "laid to rest."  Seriously ... a journalist wrote this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

August 29, 2010, 11:03:13 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "trublu"

News of the World have this as an exclusive..  so i think that means TMZ wont pick it up.

well.. if this is actually set to happen I'm sure TMZ will run it. It wouldn't make sense for them not to  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Jude

August 29, 2010, 11:50:24 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
Does anyone honestly believe that  the Banana Republic Calif. would tell, if the casket would not hold Mr. Michael Jackson's remains? Add all Suza once more posted about the trials and you have a new bestseller from Kafka. Surely there are samples of the dead man's skin, blood etc. and many photographs of the dead man's body as well as dental records ,because these people have covered their backs and will cover each other's back.Our only chance for the truth will have to come from an independent research group. And the Jackson family has not hired such an indepentdent multi functional research group. Isn't that strange now?

I had the same exact thoughts, Emily.  It's not like there's going to be news cameras filming the opening (like Geraldo and Al Capone's empty vault all those years ago).  We'll only be told what we're supposed to be told.  If one believes in a hoax, then the only way we'll hear that the crypt is empty is if that's part of the plan.  I highly doubt it, though.  An empty crypt is not a BAM, and I wouldn't expect anything to disrupt the chain of events leading up to Murray's trial.

Thos were my thoughts also, they won't just come out and say it, that hes missing, then the defence will ask for it to be thrown out if there is no body. so I don't feel they would tell us anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

dejavu

August 29, 2010, 11:57:23 PM
Hypothetically, if this was going to happen, how would it be done?

Would a swat van roll up in the middle of the night and just take the coffin nice and quietly? or could we expect a freakin TMZ live stream outside the compound (with plenty pissed off protesters)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Grace

August 30, 2010, 12:12:02 AM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Hypothetically, if this was going to happen, how would it be done?

Would a swat van roll up in the middle of the night and just take the coffin nice and quietly? or could we expect a freakin TMZ live stream outside the compound (with plenty pissed off protesters)?

We learned in April that Michael did supposedly moonwalk into a SWAT van once - so maybe he'll do it again (however, I personally doubt it - some people do refrain from doing things twice).

The protesters would be a nice adornment - why not - can we still add that to the story book? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

August 30, 2010, 01:18:34 AM
It's Glendale, not Hollywood hills.
Apparantly a few media made that mistake. Like in this video of MJ's coffin (empty) arriving at some buildings.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If this is actually Glendale does it look familiar to anyone? I don't recall seeing it. Also remember the brothers so-called accidently went the wrong way to Glendale mixing up the signs. Now this deliberate saying that the family wanted to keep the location secret. Maybe we should be examining the Hollywood Forest Lawn closer. Here's another article from early last year. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 30, 2010, 04:40:32 AM
I just read into this differently.....here goes...  

""Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick,""

Michael just needs to rest.....he is just sick and will return.. ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 30, 2010, 06:36:39 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
A Jackson family friend said: "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

Ha ha ha...LOL...my kids use the term "sick" when they think something is really really cool...  well then it would be "sick" for him to return  :lol:  :lol:

This very thing was talked about this-morning here in Australia on the "Today" morning News programme (and I use the term "News"  very loosely) by their "Entertainment" reporter Richard Reid, who, surprise surprise,  lifts all his stories from TMZ, Radar On-line, News of the World, The Sun etc etc etc.  I had it on in the background and heard him saying that MJ's body was going to be exhumed and all I could do was burst out laughing...isn't this one of the things we have been saying could possibly happen since that story came out on TMZ about MJ's supposed daughter with the sister of Diana Ross and her requesting a DNA sample?????

:lol:  :mrgreen:

'cause this is Thriller, Thriller night......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 30, 2010, 06:48:11 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"
;)

He he..lol...my thoughts exactly

8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 07:01:25 AM
i feel this is letting us all know that the end is coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions