JudeTopic starter

Howard Hughes had doubles
August 28, 2010, 06:31:49 PM
ERIC BUNDY

The Illuminati uses what is called Hegelian philosophy. A thesis is set up. An antithesis (the opposite of the thesis) is then set up, and then out of the conflict of the two comes the synthesis. Hegelian philosophy is really a fancy term for what the Illuminati were doing before the term was invented. To bring this all down to street terms, the Illuminati’s Mafia (yes the Illuminati created and runs the Mafia) would send businessmen a letter demanding money and signed with the imprint of a black hand. (This was the thesis). If the demand wasn’t met then the business would be burned or the businessman hurt. Then the Mafia would introduce themselves as potential protectors for the businessman from the black hand extortioners (themselves). (This is the antithesis). And when the businessman begins paying the Mafia for protection that is the synthesis. The llluminati are doing this tactic all over the world, and it certainly has almost everyone fooled. Mafia strongman Sam Giancana (birth name Momo Salvatore Guingano) had a girlfriend Judith Exner that J.F. Kennedy (a member of one of the top 13 Illuminati families) spent regular time with sexually. Giancana also had a friend named Robert Mayheu who worked under Stavros Niarchos of the Onassis family. Stavros Niarchos is a Bilderberger and a nephew of Aristotle Onassis. The Onassis family, - of the top 13 llluminati families, runs the Mafia. Robert Mayheu worked for Giancana and the CIA. Why was a CIA agent willing to help Giancana?-weil as I indicated in other places the CIA is run by the top Illuminati families, and so is the Mafia. This CIA agent, or Mafia man, or Illuminati henchman whatever you want to call Robert Mayheu shows up in the details of the Kennedy Assassination and the kidnapping of billionaire Howard Hughes. Robert Mayheu and other men like him had infiltrated Howard Hughes’ organization prior to the kidnapping. In Mar. 1957, a wing or branch of the Illuminati under Onassis (commonly known as the mob or mafia) kidnapped the upstart billionaire and genius Howard Hughes. Now do you see what happens to competition to the Illuminati Top 13 families. Either you join the them, or you are destroyed. Satan must keep his organization intact. From the best inside information I have obtained concerning this area of Illuminati activity, apparentiy two -who were look-alike. to Howard Hughes were used. The reason two were used will be explained. First, because the "Howard Hughes’ (actually L Wayne Rector) who on rare occasions showed himself was a fake the Iliuminati wanted to keep him out of the public eye as much as possible, so it made sense to have another double. The natural story was that because Howard Hughes was so reclusive, he had hired Hollywood actor Brooks Randall to be his double to keep newsmen, and other snoops from following him. When Howard Hughes (L. Wayne Rector) would go out, then the decoy (Brooks Randall) would be employed to keep photographers, process servers and private detectors away from the Illuminati’s real "Howard Hughes" (L. Wayne Rector). It was Robert Mayheu that hired Brooks Randall. And working with Mayheu and somewhat over Robert Mayheu was Eric Bundy was given oversight of the day to day operations involving the control of their prisoner Howard Hughes, who most likely died in 1971, and whose public death was 1975. For those wanting an official "paper trail" see Senate Report No. 94-465 entitled "Alleged Assassination Plots involving Foreign Leaders", 11/20/75, p. 74 where Mayheu’s role is talked about in the death of Onassis. One of Mayheu’s top men was Lou Russell, who- besides working for Mayheu, the CIA, the Onassis family-was the person who bandied the security and investigative needs of the Republican National Committee (RNC), and Russell was with the company that provided security for the Watergate complex when it burgiared. The Russell family is a top 13 family. The Russell family will of course have its own turn to have an article about them in this newsletter. It is Lou Russell who helped Nixon get Hiss convicted. Was McCarthy and Hiss used? It appears so. John Smith now puts out the theory contained in his book Alger Hiss: The True Story which claims Alger Hiss was framed. So we have come full circle. The communist agent that almost ruined William P. Bundy’s career, because Bundy was Alger Hiss’s and Donald Hiss’s friend, is now exonerated by a book written by an establishment researcher.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Re: Howard Hughes had doubles
August 31, 2010, 02:42:15 PM
Quote from: Jude
ERIC BUNDY

The Illuminati uses what is called Hegelian philosophy. A thesis is set up. An antithesis (the opposite of the thesis) is then set up, and then out of the conflict of the two comes the synthesis. Hegelian philosophy is really a fancy term for what the Illuminati were doing before the term was invented. To bring this all down to street terms, the Illuminati’s Mafia (yes the Illuminati created and runs the Mafia) would send businessmen a letter demanding money and signed with the imprint of a black hand. (This was the thesis). If the demand wasn’t met then the business would be burned or the businessman hurt. Then the Mafia would introduce themselves as potential protectors for the businessman from the black hand extortioners (themselves). (This is the antithesis). And when the businessman begins paying the Mafia for protection that is the synthesis. The llluminati are doing this tactic all over the world, and it certainly has almost everyone fooled. Mafia strongman Sam Giancana (birth name Momo Salvatore Guingano) had a girlfriend Judith Exner that J.F. Kennedy (a member of one of the top 13 Illuminati families) spent regular time with sexually. Giancana also had a friend named Robert Mayheu who worked under Stavros Niarchos of the Onassis family. Stavros Niarchos is a Bilderberger and a nephew of Aristotle Onassis. The Onassis family, - of the top 13 llluminati families, runs the Mafia. Robert Mayheu worked for Giancana and the CIA. Why was a CIA agent willing to help Giancana?-weil as I indicated in other places the CIA is run by the top Illuminati families, and so is the Mafia. This CIA agent, or Mafia man, or Illuminati henchman whatever you want to call Robert Mayheu shows up in the details of the Kennedy Assassination and the kidnapping of billionaire Howard Hughes. Robert Mayheu and other men like him had infiltrated Howard Hughes’ organization prior to the kidnapping. In Mar. 1957, a wing or branch of the Illuminati under Onassis (commonly known as the mob or mafia) kidnapped the upstart billionaire and genius Howard Hughes. Now do you see what happens to competition to the Illuminati Top 13 families. Either you join the them, or you are destroyed. Satan must keep his organization intact. From the best inside information I have obtained concerning this area of Illuminati activity, apparentiy two -who were look-alike. to Howard Hughes were used. The reason two were used will be explained. First, because the "Howard Hughes’ (actually L Wayne Rector) who on rare occasions showed himself was a fake the Iliuminati wanted to keep him out of the public eye as much as possible, so it made sense to have another double. The natural story was that because Howard Hughes was so reclusive, he had hired Hollywood actor Brooks Randall to be his double to keep newsmen, and other snoops from following him. When Howard Hughes (L. Wayne Rector) would go out, then the decoy (Brooks Randall) would be employed to keep photographers, process servers and private detectors away from the Illuminati’s real "Howard Hughes" (L. Wayne Rector). It was Robert Mayheu that hired Brooks Randall. And working with Mayheu and somewhat over Robert Mayheu was Eric Bundy was given oversight of the day to day operations involving the control of their prisoner Howard Hughes, who most likely died in 1971, and whose public death was 1975. For those wanting an official "paper trail" see Senate Report No. 94-465 entitled "Alleged Assassination Plots involving Foreign Leaders", 11/20/75, p. 74 where Mayheu’s role is talked about in the death of Onassis. One of Mayheu’s top men was Lou Russell, who- besides working for Mayheu, the CIA, the Onassis family-was the person who bandied the security and investigative needs of the Republican National Committee (RNC), and Russell was with the company that provided security for the Watergate complex when it burgiared. The Russell family is a top 13 family. The Russell family will of course have its own turn to have an article about them in this newsletter. It is Lou Russell who helped Nixon get Hiss convicted. Was McCarthy and Hiss used? It appears so. John Smith now puts out the theory contained in his book Alger Hiss: The True Story which claims Alger Hiss was framed. So we have come full circle. The communist agent that almost ruined William P. Bundy’s career, because Bundy was Alger Hiss’s and Donald Hiss’s friend, is now exonerated by a book written by an establishment researcher.

Wow thank you for this Jude,very intresting I have to say.
This subject about Iluminati its very hard for me to digest,but I heard that even Frank Sinatra had something to do with MAFIA.This is what my father told me also ,and he said to me that very rich and famous  people have this kind of life,you know with Mafia "around" them.
If I rememeber Michael had some relations with Jackie Kennedy during Moonwalker book,but thanks to MJFAN7 who is a memeber here I found out that they knew eachother before the Moonwalker book.Please look here:

Thriller video, November 1983

John Landis It was amazing working with Michael at the time because it was at the height – it was like working with The Beatles at the height of Beatlemania or something, it was extraordinary being with him, because he was just ridiculously famous. It was like being with Jesus I used to say, because people used to see him and go into hysterics. Also, Michael’s friends – it was so nuts. It used to be like, ‘Michael, William [son of Walt] Disney’s on the phone,’ or Fred Astaire, who Michael had known very well since he was a kid. ‘Mike, Henry Kissinger’s on the phone’; ‘Mike, President Reagan’s calling.’ Bizarro shit all the time.My favourite moment during the making of Thriller, and one of the few times in my life I’ve ever been speechless, was when we were shooting the graveyard set in a meatpacking plant in East LA, a dodgy neighbourhood, by a freightyard. And we’re shooting away and Michael’s assistant comes to me and he says, ‘Michael would like to see you in his trailer.’ And I was like, ‘OK, I’ll be out in 20 minutes.’

So I go out – and it’s like 3.30 in the morning – and there’s a Winnebago out there and there’s loads of security there, so I step up and I knock, and Michael’s like, ‘John, do you know Mrs Onassis?’ and it was Jackie Kennedy

So what Michael knew about this "people"???? Michael knew even Frank Sinatra and Maron Brando,another one who I've heard had something to do with Mafia.Michael knows Al Malnik ,Tommy MottolaIs and Al Fayed (the father of Dody ,who was with Lady Diana),and let me tell you that this people are  very fishy.Is this a Hoax or a consphiracy? Maybe some of them who are still alive are heping Michael pull this Hoax? WHO KNOWS??? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

LOVE
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:03:08 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 08:35:48 PM
Interesting and enlightening, to say the least. Thank you for that.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

August 24, 2011, 08:37:52 PM
Interesting and enlightening, to say the least. Thank you for that.  bearhug

PLEASE STOP bumping tons of old topics. See the PM I sent you. It is very annoying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions