mjkateTopic starter

Challenge to TMZ
August 28, 2010, 04:35:52 PM
Why does no one in the media ever say "How could MJ be a drug addict when the autopsy proved that he wasn't, Cherilyn Lee took blood and reported that there was no drug abuse AND he passed a physical a few months before he died that said he was healthly?" And then why don't they go on to say "An investigation needs to be launched because someone is lying - he CAN'T be a drug addict and not be a drug addict at the same time!!!!! Either the autopsy is a fake or MJ was not a drug addict." TMZ you keep mentioning the fact that he was a drug addict over and over yet you have never once said  -  "why doesn't the autopsy we posted for the world to see match, up to a drug addict.? or how did he pass that physical? or did Cherilyn Lee really take blood and say there was no drug abuse? or did Raymone Bain actually say she spent years very close to MJ and never notice any drug abuse? or did Tom Messereau state over and over in interview after interview that Michale was alert and focused and intelligent and definitely not abusing any drugs during the trial? You know it doesn't add up...you know it!

You will have no credibility in my eyes until you just once put this in headline. "Jackson autopsy is a fake or he wasn't as addict as we first reported." Which is it because it can't be both.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Challenge to TMZ
August 28, 2010, 04:45:25 PM
well the autopsey isin't on michael it was on some 1 else cause michael isin't dead  so tat y the autopsey says that he wasn't a drug adict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

mjkateTopic starter

August 28, 2010, 05:26:38 PM
exactly my point! If no one in the media will report it like that then nothing will be done about it. Case in point it has been over a year and not once has any one reported that the autopsy must be fake. No one is investigating it and reporting on the inconsistencies so therefore no one is questioning it. The mainstream media needs to report once....just once and we could see things really start to change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 05:30:57 PM
but the media will belive anything so when they said the michael was not a drug adict the media belived them cause they profesinals where as if u and me told them the autopsy was a fake and michael was alive the wouldnt belive us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

mjboogie

August 28, 2010, 10:17:00 PM
The one thing that tripped me out right around June 25th of last year was when some of MJ's prior security team was coming out feeding the press with stories of MJ taking like 40 Xanax pills a day! I was like give me a F_cking break! Please no way in hell that MJ was doing that.

Another thing that makes me believe that MJ was no druggie(not saying he has not struggled with addiction in the past) is HIS KIDS! I mean I know he had Grace the nanny to see after the kids but..........I just do not understand how MJ could still be a wonderful great father and be taking 40 Xanax pills a day and propofol, demerol. :roll:  :roll:
The media is putting waaaay too much emphasis on the drug addiction in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

August 28, 2010, 10:30:02 PM
I know and perhaps it's part of the hoax that he has to be a drug addict  because that is why Conrad Murray may not get convicted. Still why no one is reporting  on the inconsistencies is odd. If I were a member of the media I would be jumping all over it. That is what good investigative reporters do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 28, 2010, 11:01:12 PM
In my opinion the courts are buying some time. That's why they want the fluids to retest them to see if MJ died of a large dose of propofol. Someone must know that Michael is not dead so they are doing everything in there power to drag it, so he will come out some how, or when they test the fluids they will see it is not MJ, they will have to exhume the body, and that's when they will see it is not MJ. So either way we will all know soon that MJ is alive.They all lie, you read different tabloids, and they all say different stories. So be your own judges, do not believe everything you read. I hope I have reassured some of yous.. Have a good weekend.. Tomorrow it is Michael birtdhay, so let's all be happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL. LOVE YOU..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 28, 2010, 11:50:17 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
Why does no one in the media ever say "How could MJ be a drug addict when the autopsy proved that he wasn't, Cherilyn Lee took blood and reported that there was no drug abuse AND he passed a physical a few months before he died that said he was healthly?" And then why don't they go on to say "An investigation needs to be launched because someone is lying - he CAN'T be a drug addict and not be a drug addict at the same time!!!!! Either the autopsy is a fake or MJ was not a drug addict." TMZ you keep mentioning the fact that he was a drug addict over and over yet you have never once said  -  "why doesn't the autopsy we posted for the world to see match, up to a drug addict.? or how did he pass that physical? or did Cherilyn Lee really take blood and say there was no drug abuse? or did Raymone Bain actually say she spent years very close to MJ and never notice any drug abuse? or did Tom Messereau state over and over in interview after interview that Michale was alert and focused and intelligent and definitely not abusing any drugs during the trial? You know it doesn't add up...you know it!

You will have no credibility in my eyes until you just once put this in headline. "Jackson autopsy is a fake or he wasn't as addict as we first reported." Which is it because it can't be both.

Excellent points and very well presented.  God bless you! There are so many missing pieces of the jigsaw that do not match. Thank you for sharing your observations from your heart.  Like MJ said, that everything in print is not the gospel truth.  I believe MJ and not the mass media or the press.  Blessings and L.O.V.E. to all! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal