Did you know that 7 was mentioned exactly 7 times in the Quran  :o
We all know about the connection between Michael and this number, and as stated before, this number symbolizes perfection not only in the Bible but also in the Quran, so my question is : Do you guys think that MJ was somehow 'chosen' ? (not saying he's a prophet sent by God or something)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

Sarahli

Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"
We all know about the connection between Michael and this number, and as stated before, this number symbolizes perfection not only in the Bible but also in the Quran, so my question is : Do you guys think that MJ was somehow 'chosen' ? (not saying he's a prophet sent by God or something)

My thought is that maybe Michael is a messenger (not a prophet) because a messenger confirms the last scriptures but actually doesn't bring a new one. Therefore I thought that maybe Michael was chosen to purify the Bible and consolidate the faith in one and the same God for all religions (Jewish, Christian and Muslim) and for the whole world too. But a messenger has to show a divine proof, a sign for that we believe him without any doubt. Therefore I thought that maybe Michael was given the code to unlock information/revelation from the Bible and restore Jesus' teachings, God's true Word before the 2012 event which I think is about retribution. This is my theory. But it's just a theory and I wonder how/when we will know if there is truth in all this messengership/messianship issue...

I have also doubts because the Quran is not mentionned/alluded to in this hoax despite the fact that it's God's Word without the shadow of a doubt. If there was a mention of it I would be more sure about my theory but I doubt more and more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

What I meant is that may be one of those special people (not a messenger or prophet to whom was sent a real proof from God)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Michael had read about the mathematical perfection of the Holy Quran and the significance of the number 7 in Islam. I think that intrigued Michael to use this number in his (art)work, so I believe it's the other way round. But on the other hand Michael is spreading a message, a message of peace, awareness of what's truly going on in the world and of praising and remembering God. I'm not sure if we can call that 'chosen', but we can't deny that some people have and had a leading role in spreading the same message, people like Malcolm X for example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

@Sarahli:

7+2+2+8 = 19
…He has counted the numbers of all things (72:28)

:shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

This is a must see! When I saw this a couple of months ago, I got goosebumps from head to toes.

[youtube:3o98ejtl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxSECWeVoKc[/youtube:3o98ejtl]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Sarahli

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
@Sarahli:

7+2+2+8 = 19

Yes and there are so many things like that just proving the intricacy of this code in the Quran. This is amazing isn't it?  :D

For fun I have tried with my date of birth; I was born the 7/2/1981 it gives this numer 721981 and it is a multiple of 19 ha ha, 721981/19 = 37999 or 19 x 37999;  :D don't know if it means someting though  :lol:

Thank you for the video Dancing_Machine there are definitely no coincidences! I had seen things about the number 1,618 another God' signature in the Universe. This is truly amazing when you think about it! Glory to the LORD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

@Dancing_Machine
I understund your point about Michael and 7. But he had a thing for this number way before learning about Islam as the number of letters in both of his name and surname, being the 7th child, and other things related to his songs for example Billie Jean was at the top 40 for 7 weeks same for Black or white.  believe those are things he couldn't control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
@Sarahli:

7+2+2+8 = 19

Yes and there are so many things like that just proving the intricacy of this code in the Quran. This is amazing isn't it?  :D

For fun I have tried with my date of birth; I was born the 7/2/1981 it gives this numer 721981 and it is a multiple of 19 ha ha, 721981/19 = 37999 or 19 x 37999;  :D don't know if it means someting though  :lol:

Thank you for the video Dancing_Machine there are definitely no coincidences! I had seen things about the number 1,618 another God' signature in the Universe. This is truly amazing when you think about it! Glory to the LORD.

Its more than amazing, it goes beyooooooond amazing!  :D
The whole creation of the universe and everything that's in it is created by a perfect measure.

I'm now listening to a beautiful recitation of Surah Ar-Rahman by Ahmed Al Ajami (my favorite recitor) and I can't stop thinking of the amazing wonders of this particuler chapter.
Just some I can think of right now:

Verse 6:
"...And the herbs (or stars) and the trees both prostrate." :

Verse 20-21:
"He has let loosed the two seas (the salt water and the sweet) meeting together.  
Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress. "
:

"Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?"  :D

LOL this has not much to do with Michael anymore  :lol: , but I just find this sooooooo interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

@Dancing_Machine
I understund your point about Michael and 7. But he had a thing for this number way before learning about Islam as the number of letters in both of his name and surname, being the 7th child, and other things related to his songs for example Billie Jean was at the top 40 for 7 weeks same for Black or white.  believe those are things he couldn't control.

Maybe he found the link between him and the number 7 and he discovered the meaning of the number 7 in the Quran and the Bible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

OMGGGGGGGG ! Never seen that before !! :o  :o  :o
This is absolutely a HUGE evidence of Islam being God's true religion (no offense no other religions of course  :D otherwise I'll making God mad at me lo, anyway)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

This is absolutely a HUGE evidence of Islam being God's true religion (no offense no other religions of course  :D otherwise I'll making God mad at me lo, anyway)

You know the Torah, the Bible and the Quran are all God's Books. Messengers have been sent in all parts of the world to spread God's message, therefore there is a common root in all of them. God is the Creator of all of us, absolutely all. It's written in the Quran, the final testament that all religions preaching faith in the One God (like Islam) are accepted by Him. Submission to God is the true religion and it encompasses true Chritianity, true Judaism and true Islam. The problem is that religions have been hijacked/twisted and I think that 2012 is a kind of big "cleansing".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know the Torah, the Bible and the Quran are all God's Books. Messengers have been sent in all parts of the world to spread God's message, therefore there is a common root in all of them. God is the Creator of all of us, absolutely all. It's written in the Quran, the final testament that all religions preaching faith in the One God (like Islam) are accepted by Him. Submission to God is the true religion and it encompasses true Chritianity, true Judaism and true Islam. The problem is that religions have been hijacked/twisted and I think that 2012 is a kind of big "cleansing".
Yes, I agree with you. I didn't mean in my post that I don't believe in the other books or religions, I definitely do, and as you all know, it's part of our faith. I also believe that Judaism, Christianity and Islam have the same purpose but as you stated before in your last post, God's words have been twisted which make Islam's authenticity more reliable, because there's ONE UNIQUE Quran, ONE UNIQUE way to pray, ONE UNIQUE way to fast ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Yes, I agree with you. I didn't mean in my post that I don't believe in the other books or religions, I definitely do, and as you all know, it's part of our faith. I also believe that Judaism, Christianity and Islam have the same purpose but as you stated before in your last post, God's words have been twisted which make Islam's authenticity more reliable, because there's ONE UNIQUE Quran, ONE UNIQUE way to pray, ONE UNIQUE way to fast ...

Yes the Quran is the only scripture that has not been twisted thanks to God and it should normally reconcile all religions, all people who have eyes to see and think for themselves, if only they took heed. The code is there for that because it's undeniable evidence. Hard solid evidence! All doubts should vanish. Unfortunately it's not the case. I'm sure they don't even read it (just a few) and Muslims themselves, the vast majority, is not aware of that code. Well that's just the way it is.
No worries I have understood your post sometimes I'm off-topic, and I agree that Islam is God's true religion, Islam means beautiful things like "peace" and Muslim = submitted (to God).  ;)
God bless you Miss-Zazi95  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes the Quran is the only scripture that has not been twisted thanks to God and it should normally reconcile all religions, all people who have eyes to see and think for themselves, if only they took heed. The code is there for that because it's undeniable evidence. Hard solid evidence! All doubts should vanish. Unfortunately it's not the case. I'm sure they don't even read it (just a few) and Muslims themselves, the vast majority, is not aware of that code. Well that's just the way it is.
No worries I have understood your post sometimes I'm off-topic, and I agree that Islam is God's true religion, Islam means beautiful things like "peace" and Muslim = submitted (to God).  ;)
God bless you Miss-Zazi95  :D
Yes, some muslims are muslims just because their parents and grandparents are. I think every peron on earth should question everything, including religion. I keep searching and learning about Islam, and I'm convinced more than ever that this mathematical code plays an important role to show people that the Quran is a miracle from God.

Take a look at this video : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's Christian, and she has everything right about Islam. In contrary of what people think, Judaism, Christianity and Islam don't condradict themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal