Sarahli

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
@Sarahli, thanks for your post but  Im not really sure how reliable the number 19 wonder is but the Holy Quran in undeniably full of miracles, likd the fact that the farao was going be perserved for later genarations and this was already mentioned in the Quran.

You know a lot of people don't actually believe that the Quran is God's word and the fact that you have stated is not enough for them, they just say that the prophet was capable to predict things or something to that sort.

The mathematical code proves, as I said, beyond all doubts that this Book cannot, absolutely cannot have been written by a human being. I have studied the code enough to know that it's the truth and this is God's work, it cannot be dismissed. I know that many Muslims will say but God is capable to preserve His book without the need of a mathematical code and it's true but this code is The physical Proof that people always cry for, it's The Miracle people claim and when it's in front of them they just deny it, as always. I think that this is also a test aiming to see if people are true believers or not and I'm sorry to say that but in the muslim world there are a lot of disbelievers who actually think that they are real believers. The Islam of today has nothing to do with the Islam preached by prophet Mohammed.

Also the person who has discovered this undeniable evidence (Rashad Khalifa) has been assasinated (like a lot of messengers sent by God) because it didn't fit the needs or wishes of the "Muslim Scholars". Why? Because what this code reveals us, among other things, is that only the Quran has to be taken as a Guide, absolutely no other book. But what has actually happened in the Muslim world is that some people invented Hadiths, the so called sayings of the prophet, compiled 200 years after his death by the way (how accurate can it be?). Hence they don't follow the Quran but these false sayings of the prophet and even placed them as "equivalent" of the Quran, as "necessary" to undersand God's book  :o  (some of them are offensive and contradict the Quran) they created false laws that any sane person would find abnormal. They finally are not true believers and this is God who says that, not me.

I am one who stands for the truth, for God and I don't fear to say these things considering the fact that I'm Muslim and that what I have said is not accepted by the vast majority of Muslims. I would even been considered as an apostate...

Faith is not just an empty claim, there are people who actually utter things that they don't have in the heart. Our faith is constantly been put under test and God knows best. To me this code is part of the test. Really you should investigate and study this code further, it is more than worth it, this is a real and great Miracle of GOD for Humanity and it's a shame that it is not known. God bless you Dancing_Machine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I stayed in Tanger, Nador and Tetouan. I havent been there in 2  years so it was really nice to spend quality time with my family there and to enjoy my beautiful country! :D
I was around last January. I spent my summer mainly in Marrakech and Casablanca.
I live in El Jadida by the way :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

Well said Sarahli  :!:  :!:
I couldn't hav said it better !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"

Wow thank you Miss-Zazi95 I'm happy that you agree with me because some people did not always agreed with what I've said (Muslim people). God bless you billions of times!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Wow thank you Miss-Zazi95 I'm happy that you agree with me because some people did not always agreed with what I've said (Muslim people). God bless you billions of times!
God bless you too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Sarahli, thanks for your post but  Im not really sure how reliable the number 19 wonder is but the Holy Quran in undeniably full of miracles, likd the fact that the farao was going be perserved for later genarations and this was already mentioned in the Quran.

You know a lot of people don't actually believe that the Quran is God's word and the fact that you have stated is not enough for them, they just say that the prophet was capable to predict things or something to that sort.

The mathematical code proves, as I said, beyond all doubts that this Book cannot, absolutely cannot have been written by a human being. I have studied the code enough to know that it's the truth and this is God's work, it cannot be dismissed. I know that many Muslims will say but God is capable to preserve His book without the need of a mathematical code and it's true but this code is The physical Proof that people always cry for, it's The Miracle people claim and when it's in front of them they just deny it, as always. I think that this is also a test aiming to see if people are true believers or not and I'm sorry to say that but in the muslim world there are a lot of disbelievers who actually think that they are real believers. The Islam of today has nothing to do with the Islam preached by prophet Mohammed.

Also the person who has discovered this undeniable evidence (Rashad Khalifa) has been assasinated (like a lot of messengers sent by God) because it didn't fit the needs or wishes of the "Muslim Scholars". Why? Because what this code reveals us, among other things, is that only the Quran has to be taken as a Guide, absolutely no other book. But what has actually happened in the Muslim world is that some people invented Hadiths, the so called sayings of the prophet, compiled 200 years after his death by the way (how accurate can it be?). Hence they don't follow the Quran but these false sayings of the prophet and even placed them as "equivalent" of the Quran, as "necessary" to undersand God's book  :o  (some of them are offensive and contradict the Quran) they created false laws that any sane person would find abnormal. They finally are not true believers and this is God who says that, not me.

I am one who stands for the truth, for God and I don't fear to say these things considering the fact that I'm Muslim and that what I have said is not accepted by the vast majority of Muslims. I would even been considered as an apostate...

Faith is not just an empty claim, there are people who actually utter things that they don't have in the heart. Our faith is constantly been put under test and God knows best. To me this code is part of the test. Really you should investigate and study this code further, it is more than worth it, this is a real and great Miracle of GOD for Humanity and it's a shame that it is not known. God bless you Dancing_Machine.

Amin, may God bless you too!
The ironic thing is that God shows signs in our daily lives wich proof that the Quran is really God's word and that it absolutely cant be written by any human being. The signs are everywhere around us, not just in mathematical codes, wich are beyond perfection, but also in literally words as in Surah Ar-Rahman for example.
Just like you, I think that these signs are also a test for people to show their real acknowledgement for God's creation. And indeed, there are a lot of people who claim to be true Muslims while they don't even show respect to what God's had created for us. And that's a reason why I love chapter Ar-Rahman, especially the repeated verse "Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?"
As for the number 19, I still have my doubts about it. But to be honest, I havent really studied well. So I think I have to do that  ;) .
May I ask you from wich country you're from, Sarahli?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

I stayed in Tanger, Nador and Tetouan. I havent been there in 2  years so it was really nice to spend quality time with my family there and to enjoy my beautiful country! :D
I was around last January. I spent my summer mainly in Marrakech and Casablanca.

I've never been in Marrakesh, I was planning to go there this year but unfortunetely I havent, so maybe next year. El Jadida is in the area of Rabat right? I don't live in Morocco and I only go there in the summer, I really want to go some time in the winter around january. Is it cold in Morocco in january?  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

I've never been in Marrakesh, I was planning to go there this year but unfortunetely I havent, so maybe next year. El Jadida is in the area of Rabat right? I don't live in Morocco and I only go there in the summer, I really want to go some time in the winter around january. Is it cold in Morocco in january?  :geek:
No, not really, well for Moroccan people it is, around 10 degrees.
El Jadida is 200 Km from Rabat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The ironic thing is that God shows signs in our daily lives wich proof that the Quran is really God's word and that it absolutely cant be written by any human being. The signs are everywhere around us, not just in mathematical codes, wich are beyond perfection, but also in literally words as in Surah Ar-Rahman for example.
Just like you, I think that these signs are also a test for people to show their real acknowledgement for God's creation. And indeed, there are a lot of people who claim to be true Muslims while they don't even show respect to what God's had created for us. And that's a reason why I love chapter Ar-Rahman, especially the repeated verse "Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?"
As for the number 19, I still have my doubts about it. But to be honest, I havent really studied well. So I think I have to do that  ;) .

Thanks for this. It's funny that you quote this chapter and verse precisely I had made a post about it, if you are interested:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Well really if you have time try to study the code, this is God's miracle after all  :D . I am from Algerian descents was born and always lived in France.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Have to read it when i get the time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Have to read it when i get the time!
It's a must read ! It will blow your mind :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, not really, well for Moroccan people it is, around 10 degrees.
El Jadida is 200 Km from Rabat.

10 degrees does sound cold  :lol: but I would love to visit Morocco in the winter some time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Thanks for this. It's funny that you quote this chapter and verse precisely I had made a post about it, if you are interested:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Well really if you have time try to study the code, this is God's miracle after all  :D . I am from Algerian descents was born and always lived in France.

I have read your post in that thread, and I have just one word to say: soubhanAllah!
Wow that calculation is so interesting! I'm going to reseach that further, when I found some more I will let you know.

Nice you're North African as well, I'm Moroccan.
My grandparents and my mother grew up in Algeria. They were Moroccan immigrants in Algeria.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

I was born and still live in Morocco  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think this part explains well how a mathematically encoded book must be written:

"MATHEMATICALLY COMPOSED LITERATURE

Suppose you are asked to write a book with the stipulation that:

1.Chapter 3 is to contain exactly 532 of the letter `S'.
2.Chapter 8 is to contain exactly 209 B's, and 779 T's.
3.Chapter 6 is to contain exactly 133 of the letter combination `ING.'
4.And the total number of sentences must be exactly 57,152.

You will then try to write this hypothetical book, carefully counting and keeping track of those letters and the number of sentences in order to conform with the specifications given to you. As you conform to these specifications, you must write down words and sentences that make sense and tell the reader something important having to do with the subject of your book. This is a simple example of mathematical composition.

These specifications can be increased or decreased to create varying degrees of complexity. The specific counts of certain letters, numbers of specific phrases, numbers of sentences and totals of verse numbers can soon become so interlocking that it becomes virtually impossible to compose such a book."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is obviously not possible for a human mind. Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal