Serenitys_Dream

Arithmomancy
June 16, 2010, 01:35:10 PM
Please bear with me this is a long post.
Inspired by reasonables+luvs+MJ. The number routines are not silly they are actually called Arithmomancy.

Arithmomancy, also called arithmancy, from the Greek arithmos (“number”) and manteia  (“divination”), was practiced by the ancient Greeks, Chaldeans, and Hebrews; its successor is numerology. In these forms of number mysticism the letters of an alphabet are assigned numbers by some rule, typically A = 1, B = 2,…, Z = 26, or its equivalent. Words become numbers when their letter values are added together. People’s names, in particular, convert into numbers that are considered to have special significance. Thus, Ian Stewart, the name of the author of this article, becomes 9 + 1 + 14 + 19 + 20 + 5 + 23 + 1 + 18 + 20 = 130. The significance is clear: the year of his birth, 1945, was exactly 130 years after the Battle of Waterloo. Since 130 = 10 × 13, both the unlucky 13 and the perfect 10 are of importance; between themselves they explain just about anything, just like the superstition that seeing a praying mantis brings either good luck or bad luck—depending  on what happens.

The best-known instance of numerology is the “number of the beast,” 666, from the biblical Revelation to John (13:18). Curiously, Revelation is the 66th book in the Bible, and the number of the beast occurs in verse 18, which is 6 + 6 + 6. But who is the beast? Carlyle Hynes, a Seventh-day Adventist, added up the Roman numerals in the phrase Vicarius Filii Dei (“Vicar of the Son of God,” a title falsely ascribed to the Pope) and omitted all the other letters (that is, I = 1, V = 5, L = 50, C = 100, D = 500) and got 666, proving that the beast is the Roman Catholic Church. On the other hand, the same method applied to the name Ellen Gould White, the founder of Seventh-day Adventism, also yields 666 provided the W counts as two V’s. Hitler sums to 666 if one uses the code A = 100, B = 101, and so on. Two 16th-century numerologists were Michael Stifel and Peter Bungus. Stifel decoded 666 as Pope Leo X, Bungus as Martin Luther. Not coincidentally, Stifel was a Protestant theologian and Bungus a Catholic.

The name Jesus in Greek has the numerological value 888, three repetitions of the number 8, which is often considered auspicious. Many people have discerned numerical patterns in the Bible. For example, consider the King James Version. The phrase Old Testament consists of two words, one with three letters, the other with nine. Concatenate the two digits to get 39, the number of Old Testament books. New also has three letters, and 3 × 9 = 27, the number of New Testament books.

Methuselah is said to have lived 969 years. This number is a palindrome, meaning that it looks the same when reversed. It is also the 17th tetrahedral number, meaning that if you pile up spheres so that successive layers form the triangular numbers 1, 3, 6, 10, and so on, by layer 17 the total number of balls will be 969. Does 17 have any other significance? Well, the 17th triangular number 1 + 2 + … + 17 is 153. According to John 21:11 precisely that number of fish were caught in an unbroken net. And so on. The Bible contains so many numbers that such games can be played indefinitely; the question is what conclusions (if any) should be drawn from them.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Numerology you add up the numbers until you reach a single digit such as 34, 3 + 4 = 7 unless the digit is doubled such as the numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 111, 222, 333, 444, 777 etc. These are called master numbers. When you are using this system for names though you can add the master numbers to reach a single digit but both the master number and the single digit obtained hold significance.

Numerology Letter Value Chart
1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9
A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I
J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R
S    T    U    V    W    X    Y    Z    

Michael - 4 + 9 + 3 + 8 + 1 + 5 + 3 = 33,
3 + 3 = 6

The number (33) thirty-three’s  symbolism is represented by the Archangel Michael. This well-known angelic figure is seen as the angel of protection and guidance. Additionally, from an astrological perspective, a combination of Cancer and Pisces make up the characteristics, both good and bad, of this master number in numerology.
As a result of the strong emotional connections that are apart of this master number, it is said that number thirty-three is associated with learning to discover the power of healing through love.
Positive Personality Traits of Numerology Number 33
    * Intuition
    * Visionary
    * Sensitive
    * Selfless Service
    * Altruistic
    * Caring
    * Spiritual Nurtures
    * Mystical
    * Sympathetic
    * Tenderhearted
    * Protective
    * Forgiving

It’s easy to see that this particular master number has the gifts that are needed to be capable of working with humanity on a large scale. It’s also easy to understand why the master healer tends to have so many people that look up to them.

Jackson - 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 6 + 5 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9

69 is the symbol for ying and yang

Chinese Yin Yang symbols represent perfect balance. The whole of Chinese philosophy stems from the concept of Yin and Yang – opposites interacting and supposedly the seed of all things. For example, evil results from an imbalance in Yin and Yang, and good comes from the two being in harmonic balance.
This is also central to the idea to Dualism

This symbol was shown repeatedly, on the big screen,during the Memorial at The Staples Centre.

69 can also represent "As Above, So Below"
This phrase comes from the beginning of EGYPTIAN The Emerald Tablet[/b] and embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus. The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. "'That which is above is the same as that which is below'...Macrocosmos is the same as microcosmos. The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum."

The Yellow brick road leads to the Emerald City or is it the EMERALD TABLET!

This message theorizes that man is the counterpart of God on earth; as God is man's counterpart in heaven. Therefore, it is a statement of an ancient belief that man's actions on earth parallel the actions of God in heaven. This pivots on the belief that "all things have their birth from this One Thing by adaptation."

This tablet was transcribed by Sir Issac Newton who is credited with discovering gravity. Newton stated that the widely held belief that he discovered gravity while sitting under an APPLE tree is FALSE. He stated he discovered gravity by researching ancient texts, including those of the EGYPTIANS.  One of the signs we are shown in the video for the song "Scream" says "GRAvity".

The APPLE represents Forbidden Knowledge so when we are told this story of Newton discovering Gravity with the use of the apple, it represents that things have been left out. WE are forbidden to know the truth of how he really discovered The Law of Gravity.

The Illuminati/Freemason's also use this symbol because they are mimicking God's work but in a negative form.

The Symbolism of the Number 6
Six: The symbolism behind number Six is legend. With Venus as its ruler, Six represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. Six naturally reveals solutions for us in a calm, unfolding manner. We invoke the Six when we need delicate diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters. The spiritual meaning of number Six also deals with enlightenment; specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance. Sixes beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation.

Perfect number, according to Thibaut Of Langres. Our Lord was conceived on the sixth day, was born at the sixth age of the world and was crucified on the sixth day - the eighth age corresponding to the beatitude which will follow the resurrection of the bodies. Origen specifies that 6 is the symbol of the passion of the Christ who suffered the sixth day. According to Euclid, 6 is also the first perfect number because it is equal to the sum of its aliquot parts.

Thibaut Of Langres attributes also this number to Venus, that is to say the fecundity because 6 is the product of the first even number by the first odd and that it is considered that all even number are female and all odd are male.
Its form is a continuous curve without angle, without line. It is the total love. It is almost spiral, it is on the point of going towards the infinity. 6 is also the form of the foetus in gestation.
Sign of the mediation between the principle and its manifestation.
Number of the indecision and the choice that is required.
Favorable number linked to the longevity.

The Symbolism of the Number 9
Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.

It is the expression of "the power of the Holy Spirit"
Nine is the number of the one who accomplishes the divine will.
Number of the patience, the meditation.
Number of the harmony, it represents the inspiration and the perfection of the ideas.
Symbol of the creation and the life as a rhythm and development.
As a product of 3 x 3, it is the expression of the perfection, the symbol of the virile power, in addition to be associated to the couple.
The freemasons have made it the eternal number of human immortality.

Michael's middle name also holds significance and that is why it is important to distinguish between "JOE" & "JOSEPH"
His middle name is Joe as we have established.
Joe - 1 + 6 + 5 = 3

If the name was Joseph it would not fit properly into this theory.
Joseph - 1 + 1 + 6 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 28, 2 + 8 = 10, 1 + 0 = 1
Though eventually we would end up with the highly spiritual number 7.
Michael Joseph Jackson - 6 + 1 + 9 = 16, 1 + 6 = 7

The Symbolism of the Number 9
Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of creativity. Three is also a time  identifier as it represents Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or consider your present directional path in relation to past events and future goals. Three may also represent promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation from others whom you may require help. Three typically symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.

Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle and with reason: the clairvoyant Ann-Catherine Emmerick perceived the Holy Spirit as the Eye of God in the center of a triangle.

Number of the man because this one is composed of a body, a soul and a spirit. According to the Book of rites (Li-ji) the man, intermediary between the sky and the earth, also corresponds to the number three.

So we have the numbers 6, 3, 9 from Michael Joe Jackson. Multiples.
Adding them 3 + 6 + 9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9
This can not be a coincidence.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Arithmomancy
June 16, 2010, 02:23:12 PM
Thanks for your research. I think that is why Michael changed his name, for numerology reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

June 16, 2010, 06:01:35 PM
This is so interesting!!! I love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

October 13, 2010, 11:47:44 PM
The initials MJJ also come up to 33 if you add up the number of the letters:
M = 13
J = 10
J = 10

13+10+10 = 33.  So there's another 6...

I personally don't like to see numbers in everything, though, because I think there's self-selection going on (one can choose the dates and numbers they like), and moreover ANY number is interesting.  The day of the 2005 verdict (June 13, 2005) adds up to an 8, and it seems that it hasn't been discussed because it's not, I don't know, a 3 or 7 or 9.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 08:55:09 PM
I just think that it is amazing that someone could be doing something so weird, that it might actually mean something. This is exacly what I was doing on March 8th, 2010, if anyone was wondering. I swear, I didn't even think about what I was doing, I was just bored out of my mind, sitting in class, about to fall asleep, and thinking of MJ, of course, and all of a sudden, "ABC" popped in my head, then the lyrics, and you know the rest...

Thx SD!

xoxo  reasonables
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal