mjboogie

Well as far as the driver saying he drove MJ to rehearsel two days before he died. Either Mj had to have had two drivers maybe that driver is saying that was the last time that HE drove MJ u know? Maybe there was another driver who drove MJ on the 24th? It has to be, I dont find it unusual for MJ to have more than one driver just as he had more than one bodyguard. Also as far as Karen Faye well..... could she have gotten her time mixed up. The 1:30 definitley conflicts with the time Murray stated he gave MJ the first round of sedatives? This is a good point ot bring up, thus we should research this more for the hoax. Something is not right! :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember Ben Evenstad ... This day and the other day ... Who knows what Mike did "theh other day"? Perhaps it was the 24th and he wasn't rehearsing at all? Instead preparing some good snapshots with his good friend Ben?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Finn

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
I wanted to point out one thing. I've taken Ativan. (Lorazepam)  myself. That's a very powerful drug!It is used for anxiety but I think it's also a sedative . I've had it through IV and pill form. I was in the hospital many years ago for an anxiety attack and the doctor gave me Ativan. With in seconds I was feel really funny, sorta sedated and a out of it feeling(I'm not good at explaining things, I hope you get the drift). It's not a fun feeling at all! In pill form I can't take more then a quarter of a pill without feeling sick.  I refuse to even consider taking it again. I don't like the feeling it gives me. I can't see how Michael can take 2 mgs, not have any effect from it and have to take another 2 mgs. Add in the other drugs he was given, he should've been able to sleep. I know with all those drugs in my system, I would sleep for a week! :roll:  :?  :?

sorry my english is very bad, and i dont understand everything. But, I take strong medications for years due to an illness. no psychic.
 but I had a panic attack last week and got 2mg lorazepam.

I have not notice anything. neither physically nor mentally.
 I think if you take medications long time. Your body no longer responds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions