Re: Brand of the Watch
August 27, 2010, 07:14:01 PM
[youtube:e3gjry8i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY&ob=av3e[/youtube:e3gjry8i]

Chappie
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 27, 2010, 07:17:15 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Hmmmm, I am missing some shoulders...

maybe because he used  his double in the L'Uomo Vogue photoshoot.

(Of course, I'm being ironic.)

No, I actually meant these shoulders:

You can loose weight, but not shoulders. All the Jackson brothers have broad shoulders, the guy in the original post of this thread has very small ones, just like some of the MJ's in TII.

what is this time period? i have a lot of trouble keeping that straight :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 27, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
That would be the Dangerous Tour (iam pretty sure) so 91 or 92 probably
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 27, 2010, 07:27:21 PM

You can loose weight, but not shoulders. All the Jackson brothers have broad shoulders, the guy in the original post of this thread has very small ones, just like some of the MJ's in TII.

what are you saying? are u comparing MJ : 1996 x 2007?  
People grow old you know :)
(it is worse than compare MJ in the ebony photoshot (100% photoshop) with MJ in London!)
and when u suffers from lupus, things are worse... please souza! --'
just see another picture from this backstage...it's michael jackson, sorry!

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what is this time period? i have a lot of trouble keeping that straight :oops:

1996/1997 -  HIStory Tour!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 07:32:34 PM

what are you saying? are u comparing MJ : 1996 x 2007?  
People grow old you know :)
(it is worse than compare MJ in the ebony photoshot (100% photoshop) with MJ in London!)
and when u suffers from lupus, things are worse... please souza! --'
just see another picture from this backstage...it's michael jackson, sorry!

Even if he would be a 100 years old, he would not have lost half of his bones. My grandpa is now 6"1' instead of 6"3', but he is an OLD man. Yet he still has the same broad shoulders as he had when he was 30 years old. You can't possibly change that. Lupus really doesn't change that. Besides that, his lupus was in remission as far as I am concerned.

@mjmakesmespeechless: it's the HIStory tour '96/'97.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 07:32:59 PM
Really that pic is from the History tour? Wow i thought it was from Dangerous
Okay never mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 27, 2010, 07:36:15 PM
Even if he would be a 100 years old, he would not have lost half of his bones. My grandpa is now 6"1' instead of 6"3', but he is an OLD man. Yet he still has the same broad shoulders as he had when he was 30 years old. You can't possibly change that. Lupus really doesn't change that. Besides that, his lupus was in remission as far as I am concerned.

ok then...Dr. House! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 07:43:47 PM

Not a very nice reply. I give my argument, why are you reacting like that? If you say that lupus or age can make half of your body structure vanish, I'd like to see some examples of that.

Seal also suffers from Lupus, which is visible in his face, yet he still has his own body. I think your reply is unfair. You can disagree, but there is no need to roll your eyes as I have clearly argumentated my disagreement with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 07:58:50 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Hello guys.

My new french freind from France whom I  met at FL in April, sent me an email with this photo attached asking if I know what brand the watch is and find out when it was sold for the first time. :roll:
 Then she says it is ODD and important but why she would not explain because of her limited english. She says " On this picture , there is a waste basket! " I don't know what she means    :D .

BTW, I sent her question about body fluid since she is a doctor, just to know her opinion.

The 'waste basket' is a garbage bin:

I don't think the watch is a Rolex, because as far as I checked Rolex doesn't have a model like that with 4 subdials.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  thanks. it IS in french.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 27, 2010, 08:06:07 PM

Not a very nice reply. I give my argument, why are you reacting like that? If you say that lupus or age can make half of your body structure vanish, I'd like to see some examples of that.

Seal also suffers from Lupus, which is visible in his face, yet he still has his own body. I think your reply is unfair. You can disagree, but there is no need to roll your eyes as I have clearly argumentated my disagreement with you.

what more can i say souza? don't you see... you are never wrong! then, i will just close my mouth for the safe of mankind!
when it's about  health you can't just compare people as we were all equal. you don't know if he has any more health problems, i don't know ... and all the medicines he has to take! don't they affect the body over the years? IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! Just look at his hand! i wonder if acording o you we've seen MJ sometime in our lives...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 08:11:35 PM
Seal also suffers from Lupus, which is visible in his face, yet he still has his own body. I think your reply is unfair. You can disagree, but there is no need to roll your eyes as I have clearly argumentated my disagreement with you.[/color][/quote]

what more can i say souza? don't you see... you are never wrong! then, i will just close my mouth for the safe of mankind!
when it's about  health you can't just compare people as we were all equal. you don't know if he has any more health problems, i don't know ... and all the medicines he has to take! don't they affect the body over the years? IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! Just look at his hand! i wonder if acording o you we've seen MJ sometime in our lives...[/quote][/b]

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

yahoo4u

August 27, 2010, 08:18:14 PM
ok first of all, nice watch mike

2. Michael does suffer from lupus and it can effect a person body (Michael had it real bad)

3. You cant say his shoulder are small in this picture because of the angle.

3. That is Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yahoo4u

August 27, 2010, 08:21:09 PM
Broad sexy shoulders

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 08:32:04 PM

when it's about  health you can't just compare people as we were all equal. you don't know if he has any more health problems, i don't know ... and all the medicines he has to take! don't they affect the body over the years? IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! Just look at his hand! i wonder if acording o you we've seen MJ sometime in our lives...

That again is not a nice reply. I don't know what the problem is, but I am only defending my opinion. I am always right? No, I am not. If you can show me otherwise I might reconsider it, but you don't. Yet you are attacking me now and for what? This is a discussion and we don't agree. We can either all shut our mouths and just don't post on the board anymore so this will all die down, or we can act mature and BOTH defend our opinion. Just throwing snarky remarks my way is not a mature discussion and I am sorry, but that disappoints me coming from you.

I have said many times that you don't just loose half of your bones, that your body structure and width dont just change. It's medically not possible. If you can show me that there is any way how that IS possible, then show me, so I would be able to see why you think that it is possible. But then again I look at the Thriller part in TII and The Way You Make Me Feel and there are the broad shoulders again.

I am sorry you don't agree with me, I can't help it, but it's also not my fault you can't come with good arguments to defend your own opinion. Don't attack me over it, we are both adults and this is not necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
ok first of all, nice watch mike

2. Michael does suffer from lupus and it can effect a person body (Michael had it real bad)

3. You cant say his shoulder are small in this picture because of the angle.

3. That is Michael!

HAD???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions