2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
"Innocent until proven guilty" is all I can think of.  

Murray has not been charged with anything other than "he did not mean to hurt Michael"

His actions were not intentional....so he can walk free for now.

The lawyers need to prove that he purposely meant to kill MJ by giving him leathal amounts of propofol while he was sleeping, and that would take a miracle to prove.

Others involved can only come to surface if Murray admitts it under oath. (if anyone else)

Its all too much for me to understand as I didn't excel in law at school, but I do know that it can take a very long time...........in the meantime, I just remind myself that there is a documentary in the making of all this drama...........I'm just as confused.. :?  :?
The troot will prevail................xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The fluid specimens are perserved in sodium fluoride after an autopsy...

What if MJ was being really poisoned by it?
It would make sense that all the "autopsies" were made to find out what was in his system that "could have killed him".

Up to this point I am open to any theory to find out what has been happening.

MJ thought himself that he was being poisoned and months later just an article about how Hypocondriac and Paranoid Michael was about his health has seen the light as well (even if it´s tabloid junk..)

I still think that if alive, all the tests are out there to incriminate who really killed the KOP during the years...

really good... :roll:

You are talking as if he were dead.. HE IS ALIVE .. I am positive the fluids they have do not belong to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

:?  :roll:  :?: See :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Its all too much for me to understand as I didn't excel in law at school, but I do know that it can take a very long time...........in the meantime, I just remind myself that there is a documentary in the making of all this drama...........I'm just as confused.. :?  :?
The troot will prevail................xoxoxo

Yeah, hey, you know, good point.

There's a DOCUMENTARY being made about Dr. Murray RIGHT NOW... supposedly says IMDB.... so who's filming it? And when? Anyone here seen any camera men accompanying Murray during his few "appearances" in the last year? Well, that is besides the media.... so who exactly is filming this documentary?  :idea:

Well, I guess the media is. Just as was suspected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

:( can't we just have an answer this is really making me sad if in the end Michael is really "dead" than this was nothing more then a big game by some heartless bastard
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

bec

It's not a game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Someone asked about the lipid deposition in adipose tissues i m quickly replying to that one ,  drugs acting on  Central nervous system like  anesthetics should have following properties

A. high  lipid solubility.
               to cross the blood brain barrier, a system that protects our brain from toxic subtances entrying freely and damage it

b. should have low blood solubility

the drugs with high lipid and low blood solubility  have fast mode of action as well as fast metabolism and high  potency , like i said Propofol is ULTRA SHORT acting anasthesia , it acts and  leaves body and Doesnot deposit  unless a very lethal dose is infused in to the system like in this case

@ Christiana  I will highly appreciate if you do me  a favour by  asking  a question to that physician because something  confuses me  , The doctor wrote "  Also, Propofol undergoes oxidative degradation, in the presence of oxygen, and is therefore packaged under nitrogen to eliminate this degradation path  "  
but Propofol was already metabolised ,traces (metabolites )were found in tissues and body fluids how will they prevent its degradation ? does she mean the process is reversible ? as far as I remember its irreversible  but I assume  he/she must be in Nuclear medicine and more knowledgeable in this subject My opinion is , running  tests
on those samples NOW is of no use specially if they are looking for propofol levels because it had already
been documented in the report , it was Acute Intoxication , a Lethal dose
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
It's not a game.

Lawyers always treat court cases as games...  it's one big game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm gonna put this this way.  If there is a case pending I am almost willing to bet you that this is going to be a case of Michael the addict versus Conrad Murray the innocent care giver.  They are trying to paint Michael as a druggie and Conrad as the unsuspecting good guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Michael is no longer the victim.  Murray is.  Murray's defense in this scenario will be that he was trying to wean Michael off a pain medication (Conrad admitted that earlier in the investigation), as it has been alleged that he was taking Oxycontin (pharmaceutical grade heroine, opiates classification), which is a drug that causes more pain to get off of than it does to use it up to and including death.  I don't know if he was on it or not.  However, if he was, I can see where they are going with this and it ain't pretty.  Murray's best defense for having given Michael such a large amount of propofol would 9 times out of 10 be that Michael was experiencing so much pain and sickness that he was begging for more Oxy to combat the pain.  Conrad, in being determined to wean him off of Oxy upped the propofol in hopes that it would allow Michael to sleep rather than use, unaware that MJ had been being given additional doses of the meds by someone else and/or taking it on his own.  (Thus the fluids request to determine the levels of Oxy not propofol in his system - a win for Murray).  Though it seems to me that any reputable doctor would know the affects of both of these drugs, that both required being in a hospital with 24-hour monitored attendant, it is foreseeable that someone on the jury would be sentimental to Murray's dilemma and would still return a hung jury decision.  Which is what they are possibly working with.  The poor Murray defense.

Still even in this case, does not mean that Michael died.  Its possible thst he is in an in patient facility to get off all the meds, and the case is being bought to get to the other doctors and other perps involved.

I don't know, but it seems ploy is taking place, a set-up.  Does anyone know for sure if MJ was still taking the Oxycontin?  If not then just consider the above "quashed".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "Gema"
The fluid specimens are perserved in sodium fluoride after an autopsy...

What if MJ was being really poisoned by it?
It would make sense that all the "autopsies" were made to find out what was in his system that "could have killed him".

Up to this point I am open to any theory to find out what has been happening.

MJ thought himself that he was being poisoned and months later just an article about how Hypocondriac and Paranoid Michael was about his health has seen the light as well (even if it´s tabloid junk..)

I still think that if alive, all the tests are out there to incriminate who really killed the KOP during the years...

Based on what you say, my long time theory has been the following: Murrey has tried to kill Michael giving him too much propofol and leaving unattended, BUT MICHAEL DID NOT DIE. However, Michael decided to "die" to save ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MURDER HIM. In the mean time, they testing JUSTICE SYSTEM, whether Murrey and ALL OTHER SUSPECTS who hired Murrey and ALL DOCTORS who have prescribed Michael drugs left and right,TEAM OF KILLERS WILL BE REVEALED pursuit accordingly .

But this theory doesn't explain why the charges were never read during the arraignment, why Murray doesn't have a mugshot, why the formal charges as they are written do not exist in the California penal code, why the DA charged Murray with a single count of invol manslaughter, why there are 70 day time spans between trial dates, why trial dates are the business day after Easter, the business day after the anniversary of Michael's acquittal, why there was never a grand jury in this case, why this isn't a federal case, why the police didn't seal the house for 4 days after the "death" and after La Toya and Janet were allowed unlimited access, why Murray's info was deleted from the online data bank for arrests in LA county, why Murray is being given special treatment as far as arrest negotiations, and private entry to court buildings, why Murray still has his medical license, why Murray has never offered his condolences to the Jackson Family and has never made any mention of the passing of Michael Jackson, never made a statement to the press, and has never been seen entering or leaving his supposed residence, etc etc etc etc x4607070365016 things that don't add up on the Conrad Murray aspect of this hoax.

I think you need to understand each one of those things by itself is fairly unprecedented in real life. I'd bet my front teeth the "investigation", "arrest", and impending "trial" of "Dr. Murray" is not real.

PREACH IT!!!!!! You ain't never lied....hat's off to you my friend. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjboogieTopic starter

:o  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont remember if Oxycontin was mention in the autopsy report , I reckon it wasnt , if he was taking Opioids , it had to be mentioned  in the report , no doubt his drug addiction problem  was largely exaggerated by the media , an excuse to administer Propofol to wean off  Benzodiazepine ( Midazolam and  Lorazepam ) is  non-sense its antidote is Flumazenil  not Propofol , and there is No antidote for Diprivan at all .
             I dont know how will they proceed with the case,how Murray and his lawyers would justify themselves , for someone spending 14 years ( medical school, residency , fellow ship) in the medical field  specially 7 years in Internal medicine  can we expect of him making  blunders like doing CPR  for the  first time with one hand , making a delay calling 911  in an acute emergency when he knew the patient was critical , doing things out side hospital set-up with no appropraite resuscitation devices  in hand ,not being aware of when and what drugs should  be given in which condition and requesting for bodyfluid analysis now ?  
      If my memory serves right ,didnt Murray earned his Cardiology degree from Texas , a State known for elite Cardiology institues like  American Heart Association and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center . The Southwestern Medical Center ranks among the top academic medical centers in the world .Unless a hoax ,there is , and should be NO escape for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Have you ever seen the tox-report from anna nicole smith? Google it!
Just as a example, it gives you a idea what tests they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions