mjboogieTopic starter

Guys I was sitting here thinking about the court granting access to MJ's body fluids to test the levels of propofol which supposedly leaves the body quickly. OK DID THE CORONER JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE MJ"S LIQUIDS PRESERVED??  :? I find this to be really really strange that the coroner would have his fluids? Can those fluids still be tested this late I mean it has been since JUne ? July? since the initial autopsy was performed on MJ right? Anybody understand what I am trying to say? Is it routine for a coroner to hold something like body fluids this long?
Did the coroner do this maybe until the trial? or the court proceedings?  Remember his brain? They supposedly kept his brain for a certain amount of time before returning it to the mortuary right?  IDK it just seems sooooo crazy. Maybe I am reading into this too far but.....this kinda reminds me of when Latoya witnessed them going to MJ's body and plucking hairs for testing like ummmmmmmm a couple of months after his "death"? Remember? Your thoughts on this?  :? What the hell is going on!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They claim they took some samples of fluids during the alleged autopsy and now they're going to re-test it...

:?

I wonder whose those samples were because they were sure not Michael's   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

magic

Maybe it's not drug levels they will be checking. What about DNA? Isn't MJ's DNA on record from the trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

The thing is....why would they wait this long. I mean this has been since June and July for the initial autopsy? It doesn't make sense that they would intentionally have Mikes body fluids preserved. I mean who preserves body fluids for over a year? Any medical experts here? Can propofol be detected in body fluids that have been preserved even though we know that it vanishes from the body quick but I wonder how long it can be detected in body fluids? This is crazy! To me someone is stalling. They already tested the levels of propofol which is stated in the A.R.? So...... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I would have thought they would have already tested the fluids and they would already have the results
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so are you saying why didn't someone from murry's camp ask for this as soon as the first results came and the level was high. and you are also wondering if it is common practice for the fluids to be preserved from an autopsy that oringinally was only looking for a cause of death such as heart attack. or are they goin' to have to exume a body?

sometimes wonder if all of this stuff is legit or it just screams why isn't somebody paying attention here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

trublu

I think if someones 'death' is found as suspicious, which might lead to a trial, body fluids would be preserved as evidence.

But heck, I'm not a scientist/coroner/someone who reads up on the preservation of body fluids! :lol:

I wish a doctor or someone would enlighten us about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so are you saying why didn't someone from murry's camp ask for this as soon as the first results came and the level was high. and you are also wondering if it is common practice for the fluids to be preserved from an autopsy that oringinally was only looking for a cause of death such as heart attack. or are they goin' to have to exume a body?

sometimes wonder if all of this stuff is legit or it just screams why isn't somebody paying attention here.
That is why we are all so confused I mean WTF? How are they gonna come back over a year and just be like "We need MJ's body fluids!"

L.A. Coroner " Well I guess I will keep some of MJ for my memory or collection? Hugh? I am wondering did someone order or instruct the coroner to keep his fluids (if this is true)
I know who we need to talk to or email or tweet...........ED WINTER OR CRAIG HARVEY! From L.A. coroners office? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Does anyone know a Doctor who is a  friend, that can explain if they can retest the fluids after one yr and 2 months? Maybe we can come to a conclusion if we do have an accurate answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

CC

I DON´T THINK THEY CAN HAVE LHE FLUIDS PRESERVED ALMOST 15 MONTH LATER... BUT I WILL ASK TO A FRIEND WHO IS DOCTOR AND THEN I TELL YOU... :roll:  MAYBE THEY WILL RE READ THE RESULTS OF THE TEST THAT WAS DONE AT AUTOPSY... BUT IS ALL SO WEIRD... :?  I´M SURE THEY CAN TAKE FLUIDS FROM THE BODY NOW. I´M SURE OF THAT...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

To get an accurate answer, one needs to ask a pathologist. Hope someone knows one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

bec

No one ever said the coroner had fluids from MJ's body. Keep that in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

libra8

The Defense would have the right to run their own tests for propofol level.

Assuming coroner does have the fluids to test, wouldnt the propofol deteriorate over a 13mth time? & then level of propofol would be lower than originally tested??
So, then the Defense can say look the propofol level isnt that high after all.

Yes, need to hear from pathologist whether propofol in fluids deteriorates over time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

By chance I log in today and read this article  but  are you sure coroner said he has preserved the sample  for future analysis ???, i  already said  and still maintain, the propofol leaves the body very quickly hence the first urine and blood samples are very important from forensic point of view  , i m really surprised if they are running test after 15months, due to rapid changes  by autolysis, the old samples give false negative results and are discarded by the lab as the time is  mention by staff or phlebotomist while the samples have been taken out from the body, thats why tests are always run on fresh samples, i m talking about the body fluids not tissue sample for histopathology , and by old samples means more than 48 hrs  

for those interested to read more here are links

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hope that helps,Godbless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Assuming Michael is dead (or even if they just want to preserve the illusion that he is), the logical reason they would ask to test the fluids themselves is because they don't believe the original results are correct. Murray's story all along has been that he didn't give MJ anything that should have killed him. This would be their effort to see if they can prove that with their own testing, which they have a legal right to do. And just as a matter of procedure, they may not have been legally able to make that request until now.

The info below is from another community (NOT a hoax community) from someone in the medical field:

If you cryo-preserve tissue (preserve by freezing), you can get accurate reads on all protein and RNA levels with minimal degradation. If you perfuse tissue (preserve with formaldehyde), you can still get accurate reads on protein levels, but RNA degrades from the warm temperature of the tissue. I've never actually looked for the presence of a drug in tissue I have worked with, but I would assume that, depending on the type of drug we are talking about, you could look for its presence in tissue in the same way. I have never preserved blood samples outside of extracting DNA (which is an extremely stable molecule), so I'm not sure what would need to be done to preserve blood in such a way that nothing in it would degrade. My guess is that all fluids were flash-frozen and will be thawed for repeat molecular testing.

Also, Propofol undergoes oxidative degradation, in the presence of oxygen, and is therefore packaged under nitrogen to eliminate this degradation path.

The autopsy also showed that propofol was found throughout the body--in the blood, urine, bile and brain tissues. But the request to test the fluids is likely nothing more than a media tactic (to influence the jury pool), and/or a means to prolong the trial process.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal