Michael Bearden's Fan Page on FAce book
HEY FAMILY! "One Last Goodbye" will be out on these stores as well..please be patient and they will get it up as soon as they can...Check the sites to see if it's up on any of these yet...m~ Amazon MP3 Spotify, MySpace Music, MediaNet, eMusic, Zune, Rhapsody, Nokia, Shockhound ,Napster, Thumbplay, IMVU
and the words to it and his explaination is al on this page !!   under Discussions I think!!
jsut thought You might like to know even us beleivers as it is beautiful and for a great person MJ and by his Musical Director!! and I think money is giong to charity
so cool if You wanna check it out jsut thought I would post it for those who want to know these things!!
thanks so much for Your time!!
'It's all for love!!'
L.O.V.E!1
Michelle ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello!!!

Please dont be upset but I have already put a news about this.I hope you will not be angry with me if I put my post here.
Thank you very much and GOD bless you!!!

Michael Bearden's MJ Birthday Tribute
by applehead250609 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Hello to everyone!!!!

Michael Bearden, Music Director and close friend of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson has composed and produced a new profound song titled "One Last Goodbye." The song is a musical tribute in honor of Michael Jackson's birthday on August 29th, and will be available on iTunes. In emulating the philanthropy efforts of his late friend Michael Jackson, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the MuisCares Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded in 1989 by The Recording Academy that provides emergency health and human services to music people in need.

“One Last Goodbye” will be unveiled to the 'King of Pop” fans through Michael Bearden’s facebook fan page. Additionally, Michael Bearden will perform a live version of the song on UStream and engage fans by answering questions about his work with the late pop icon.

"After Michael passed, I started receiving countless emails on my personal facebook page from Michael Jackson fans who wanted to learn about my untold experiences working so closely with the "King of Pop." Ultimately I think fans really just wanted to connect with anyone who was directly linked to Michael Jackson. From this, I was inspired to launch and design my fan page as a place or refuge for fans to continue to talk and fellowship with each other keeping the spirit of Michael Jackson alive" said Michael Bearden.

In regards to composing a tribute song honoring the birthday of Michael Jackson “I wanted to write something special to commemorate Michael's memory since his passing and recently created the most perfect song titled "One Last Goodbye." It is a genuine expression that best represents how I feel about my friend and colleague. The song pulls at your heart strings and immediately makes you feel loss and love at the same time. I believe it upholds the strong characteristics of MJ but also has elements that represent some of the daunting times he had to experience. Those particular times are a reminder of how we need to treat and embrace one another now and in the future and I believe that was one of Michael's greatest missions" said Bearden.

To sign up and receive updates and notices about the Michael Jackson Birthday Tribute song "One Last Goodbye" Produced/Composed by Michael Bearden, please go to Michael Bearden facebook fan page and become a fan. Michael Jackson fans interested in viewing the live performance are encouraged to pre-register at Here.

Established in 1989 by The Recording Academy, MusiCares® provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. For more information, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Source: MJFC / top40-charts.com

LOVE you all!!!! applehead250609

Private messageYIM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hey there I am not at all upset the more the merrier to spread MJ's message!! and also for the good people taht support love and loved MJ!! I didn't realise and since Michael's fan page isn't that old I wasn't sure whom knew about it here? so thanks heaps and You put all the updates I jsut put the latest , but yeah we are thinking along the same track so it is cool the message is definitley getting across!!
thanks for all You've done!! 'It's all for love' and I am sure that is where we are both coming from!! L.O.V.E!! SO THAT IS COOL AND IF yOU WOULD  like to be friends that would be cool!! L.O.V.E!!
Michelle ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello!!!

Please dont be upset but I have already put a news about this.I hope you will not be angry with me if I put my post here.

Hello to everyone!!!!

Michael Bearden, Music Director and close friend of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson has composed and produced a new profound song titled "One Last Goodbye." The song is a musical tribute in honor of Michael Jackson's birthday on August 29th, and will be available on iTunes. In emulating the philanthropy efforts of his late friend Michael Jackson, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the MuisCares Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded in 1989 by The Recording Academy that provides emergency health and human services to music people in need.

“One Last Goodbye” will be unveiled to the 'King of Pop” fans through Michael Bearden’s facebook fan page. Additionally, Michael Bearden will perform a live version of the song on UStream and engage fans by answering questions about his work with the late pop icon.

"After Michael passed, I started receiving countless emails on my personal facebook page from Michael Jackson fans who wanted to learn about my untold experiences working so closely with the "King of Pop." Ultimately I think fans really just wanted to connect with anyone who was directly linked to Michael Jackson. From this, I was inspired to launch and design my fan page as a place or refuge for fans to continue to talk and fellowship with each other keeping the spirit of Michael Jackson alive" said Michael Bearden.

In regards to composing a tribute song honoring the birthday of Michael Jackson “I wanted to write something special to commemorate Michael's memory since his passing and recently created the most perfect song titled "One Last Goodbye." It is a genuine expression that best represents how I feel about my friend and colleague. The song pulls at your heart strings and immediately makes you feel loss and love at the same time. I believe it upholds the strong characteristics of MJ but also has elements that represent some of the daunting times he had to experience. Those particular times are a reminder of how we need to treat and embrace one another now and in the future and I believe that was one of Michael's greatest missions" said Bearden.

To sign up and receive updates and notices about the Michael Jackson Birthday Tribute song "One Last Goodbye" Produced/Composed by Michael Bearden, please go to Michael Bearden facebook fan page and become a fan. Michael Jackson fans interested in viewing the live performance are encouraged to pre-register at Here.

Established in 1989 by The Recording Academy, MusiCares® provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. For more information, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Private messageYIM

Thank you both for this information. This is great. I'm anxious to hear the song. Interesting thing about Musicares...

MusiCares Announces Board Officers, New Directors
August 16, 2010

The MusiCares Foundation announced their Board Officers and newly elected Directors. Board leadership remains the same with Chair Paul Caine, president and group publisher of Time Inc.'s style & entertainment group; Vice Chair Ken Levitan, founder and president of Vector Management and co-president of Vector Recordings; Secretary/Treasurer Scott Pascucci, former president, Rhino Records and Chair Emeritus John Branca, partner at Ziffren Brittenham LLP. Newly elected MusiCares Directors are agent Rod Essig, Creative Artists Agency; Arnie Herrmann, partner and practice leader of Citrin Cooperman & Company LLP's private client group; Alexandra Patsavas, founder of Chop Shop Music Supervision and Chop Shop Records; and Alissa Pollack, executive vice president, integrated music marketing, Mediabase Worldwide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hello!!!

Hello to everyone!!!!

Private messageYIM

Thank you both for this information. This is great. I'm anxious to hear the song. Interesting thing about Musicares...

MusiCares Announces Board Officers, New Directors
August 16, 2010

The MusiCares Foundation announced their Board Officers and newly elected Directors. Board leadership remains the same with Chair Paul Caine, president and group publisher of Time Inc.'s style & entertainment group; Vice Chair Ken Levitan, founder and president of Vector Management and co-president of Vector Recordings; Secretary/Treasurer Scott Pascucci, former president, Rhino Records and Chair Emeritus John Branca, partner at Ziffren Brittenham LLP. Newly elected MusiCares Directors are agent Rod Essig, Creative Artists Agency; Arnie Herrmann, partner and practice leader of Citrin Cooperman & Company LLP's private client group; Alexandra Patsavas, founder of Chop Shop Music Supervision and Chop Shop Records; and Alissa Pollack, executive vice president, integrated music marketing, Mediabase Worldwide. [/b]

Hello!!!

Thank you for the info voiceforthesilent!!!!!
Intresting thing indeed about MUSIC CARES and about BRANCA   :idea: ;)

I just want to show you what Michael Bearden responded to me on facebook at my question regarding his tribute song for Michael:

May God bless you for your hard work .You must be very talented if you work with MJ,because I've heard that he only works with the BEST people in the music bussines.
Happy Birthday to you Mj and I wish you good luck with Cirque de soleil!!!
Can you please tell me how can I see THE TRIBUTE for MJ...? Thank you very much.
Much LOVE from Romania.
Vezi mai mult
28 august la 21:35 · Afișează reacții (2)Ascunde reacţii (2) · DenunţăZennia Biliran apreciază asta.
Michael Bearden's Fan Page thank you for the kind words Vancea..if you're talking about the tribute song One Last Goodbye, it's on iTunes and everywhere now..i'm not supporting the Cirque de Soleil

Michelle WilkieNZ thank you also for your kind words and ofcourse we can be friends but rememeber that we are more than that,WE ARE ARE A FAMILY !!!!!!

May God bless you all with LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just downloaded the song.  It's gorgeous, but quite melancholy to think that Michael's gone -- at least from view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I just downloaded the song. It's gorgeous, but quite melancholy to think that Michael's gone -- at least from view.

SoldierofLOVE can you please tell us from where we can downloaded the song?
Thank you very much and God bless you!
:D

LOVE from Romania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I just downloaded the song. It's gorgeous, but quite melancholy to think that Michael's gone -- at least from view.

SoldierofLOVE can you please tell us from where we can downloaded the song?
Thank you very much and God bless you!
:D

LOVE from Romania

Hi there,

I downloaded it on itunes.  It's a very short song - maybe 2 min.?   You can hear a sample of it on itunes without purchasing it for $1.29 (U.S.)  I didn't check but perhaps you can also hear it on amazon.com?

I hope that helps.

May God bless you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions