Sarahli

Re: TIAI 08/26
August 26, 2010, 03:43:25 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS is true what he says Souza, we do not know why the delay, but many people are not going to wait until January and I do not mean in any way that Michael is pressured, he must do everything according to what he has planned but it is also true that in the last redirects most people are not participating, I think we all need a new post TS, or anything that has been achieved so far may be lost in time.
As far as I'm concerned I have got the message and many other people too, and if you look with attention are always the same people who are not yet redirects, others do not, may be tired or they expect otherwise.

I was thinking that maybe there's a delay (if this is really a delay and not part of the plan) but due to something else, it's not necessarily our 'fault' there are other reasons that must be taken into account and that we, hoaxers, may not be aware of. What seems to be sure is that the circumstances do not allow a Bam to occur, the necessary conditions are not all fulfilled yet.

I don't know what will happen if Michael's return doesn't happen before January or if it happens after, maybe people will leave maybe others will join. In all cases Michael will definitely Bam, we just have to keep that in mind and keep on going.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 03:52:29 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
TS is true what he says Souza, we do not know why the delay, but many people are not going to wait until January and I do not mean in any way that Michael is pressured, he must do everything according to what he has planned but it is also true that in the last redirects most people are not participating, I think we all need a new post TS, or anything that has been achieved so far may be lost in time.
As far as I'm concerned I have got the message and many other people too, and if you look with attention are always the same people who are not yet redirects, others do not, may be tired or they expect otherwise.

i get the feeling that some are concerned that because everyone is not all over the elvis and mj media thing that they have just left the fold so to speak. fear not , look up ,when the flag falls all will snap to attention.
that is what i believe.

Yes it's true maybe that a lot of hoaxers are still reluctant to see and accept the Elvis connection but are definitely sure that Michael is alive and understood most part of the message. Now I don't know if it's important for Michael that everyone "acknowledges" the Elvis connection. Is it crucial? Because in a way this Elvis connection and all the similarities are a kind of 'alibi' for Michael. If he returns he maybe wants the Elvis parallel to be a kind of proof that he prepared carefully this hoax. Now if he sees that even hoaxers don't believe it and don't accept it he's maybe wondering about what will the general public think about it. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 03:56:55 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I was thinking that maybe there's a delay (if this is really a delay and not part of the plan) but due to something else, it's not necessarily our 'fault' there are other reasons that must be taken into account and that we, hoaxers, may not be aware of. What seems to be sure is that the circumstances do not allow a Bam to occur, the necessary conditions are not all fulfilled yet.

I don't know what will happen if Michael's return doesn't happen before January or if it happens after, maybe people will leave maybe others will join. In all cases Michael will definitely Bam, we just have to keep that in mind and keep on going.

where did we get the idea that so much hinged on us? i don't understand this thinking. it's kind of arrogant. i will just head on off to the dog house now. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 04:29:09 PM

where did we get the idea that so much hinged on us? i don't understand this thinking. it's kind of arrogant. i will just head on off to the dog house now. :roll:

:oops: maybe i was wrong don't know. i will get back to it.goin' nuts :lol:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 04:32:00 PM

:oops: maybe i was wrong don't know. i will get back to it.goin' nuts :lol:  :o

:lol:  I didn't understand your answer...I just meant that we are not the only players in this game that can influence this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 05:08:23 PM
I think we here on this board are just a small microcosm representing a much larger group of potential believers out there in the world.  We are the barometer by which all reactions to the hoax information is being monitored.  That's how I see it anyway, and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.  I don't mind being a guinea pig if it's all for a good cause, which I believe this is  :)

As for today's redirect, I love the fact that we all come up with various interpretations.  How boring if we all looked at something in exactly the same way!  I learn something new every day from you guys and I love you for it!  :D

Keep the faith ... emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
I think we here on this board are just a small microcosm representing a much larger group of potential believers out there in the world.  We are the barometer by which all reactions to the hoax information is being monitored.  That's how I see it anyway, and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.  I don't mind being a guinea pig if it's all for a good cause, which I believe this is  :)

As for today's redirect, I love the fact that we all come up with various interpretations.  How boring if we all looked at something in exactly the same way!  I learn something new every day from you guys and I love you for it!  :D

I really love that too when I see the different interpretations and would love that more people post what they think, it's always interesting to know and it helps the subject to be comprehended by confronting our opinions and viewpoints.

Much love to you emerald.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 26, 2010, 05:59:31 PM

@TS
I have send you a PM with some technical questions about the redirect of elvisandmj.com and I have some suggestions. I would appreciate it if you could check it, I know you seldom log in :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 26, 2010, 06:26:14 PM
emeraldcity're right that life would be boring if all we thought well :lol: , I do not mind being a guinea pig ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 26, 2010, 06:52:39 PM
can not wait to see what is posted tomorrow

Hugsssssssssssssssss    TS /  MICHAEL / AND HIS FAMILY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 07:20:59 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"

Ditto!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 26, 2010, 07:27:32 PM
I agree with emeraldcity, there must be many believers we are unaware of, surely a great number of visitors to the forum who do not register or post, yet believe.

As for today's redirect, I'm thinking maybe it could be something that TMZ is going to write or talk about in the next few days, and TS is showing us that it's something he already knew before it happens.  Just a thought.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 26, 2010, 07:50:54 PM
I'm not understanding this redirect so I'm going back to 8/19 where TS redirected to the bible passage that says "For all that is secret will eventually be brought out into the open and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."
This is a time to trust  and have faith that we will understand in due time. This is one thing that I am certain of. Mike take all the time that you need. I will be here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 09:43:13 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I'm not understanding this redirect so I'm going back to 8/19 where TS redirected to the bible passage that says "For all that is secret will eventually be brought out into the open and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."
This is a time to trust  and have faith that we will understand in due time. This is one thing that I am certain of. Mike take all the time that you need. I will be here.

maybe that verse applies to the nwo itself. churched people have been aware of this for many years. it is just now getting to the point where others are seeing what has been slowly coming about for a while now.it is sort of like in the days of noah. building that ark took a long time . eveyone thought noah was crazy until the rain started falling. you have to remember there had never even been rain before that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal