mjkateTopic starter

Are these the "other people responsible"
August 25, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
This is from Karen Faye's blog...I just wonder if these are the other people that the family thinks are responsible too. Karen really doesn't seem to like Kenny much and also said that Michael was really upset that he had no creative control for TII which is contrary to what Kenny is trying to tell the world when he speaks of Michael.

"There were only 3 people who had the power to STOP the production of TII, until Michael could regain his health: Randy Phillips, Frank DiLeo, and Kenny Ortega. None of them did. They did everything they could to force Michael ahead. They knew, were warned and witnessed Michael’s condition. Even if they didn’t directly inject the propofol, they had the power to take the weapon away. The fact that they have no remorse, and continue to lie, parade down the red carpet and profit from Michael’s death is appalling to me. Hollywood is full of selfish corporate criminals who have no conscience."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Are these the "other people responsible"
August 25, 2010, 05:01:56 PM
I see what your saying with this, but on a certain part I have to disagree with what Karen said.  I think Michael had a lot to do with the creativity of the show.  I just think Kenny may have tweeked it a bit, just to give it an update, so to speak.  Most of what we saw on the dvd, Michael had used similar takes in his other concerts.  Kenny just updated it to use the 3d (which I thought was awesome) and some really big mechanical props.  Michael helped pick the dancers (unless that was a double being used).
I do feel an ache in the pit of my stomach when I see them making a profit off of Michael.  Randy Phillips just seems to be sketchy to me, Frank, I think he was a true friend to him(Michael was the one that wanted him back on board) Kenny, well IDK, I think he was a friend to Michael, but got lost in all the dollar signs.  Of course all of this is just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 25, 2010, 05:16:50 PM

Randy Phillips, Frank DiLeo, and Kenny Ortega are all on Mike's side as far as I'm concerned.

"Thank you Randy, I can take it from here.".  Remember that?

Frank was brought back on board by Mike.  Frank co-produced Moonwalker, and Moonwalker tells you the story about the hoax.  Frank has never been Mike's enemy in my opinion.

Kenny is the one who directed TII, exactly how Mike wanted it.  How else could i.e. "Staging the Return" end up on the DVD?

I somehow think Karen Faye found out it's all a hoax after 06/25/2009 and can't deal with the fact that she's not in the "hoax inner circle".  It looks like she is very angry and disappointed about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 05:38:30 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Randy Phillips, Frank DiLeo, and Kenny Ortega are all on Mike's side as far as I'm concerned.

Frank was brought back on board by Mike.  Frank co-produced Moonwalker, and Moonwalker tells you the story about the hoax.  Frank has never been Mike's enemy in my opinion.

Kenny is the one who directed TII, exactly how Mike wanted it.  How else could i.e. "Staging the Return" end up on the DVD?

I somehow think Karen Faye found out it's all a hoax after 06/25/2009 and can't deal with the fact that she's not in the "hoax inner circle".  It looks like she is very angry and disappointed about that.

My thoughts are 100% the same. She's always talking about MJ on twitter and it seems she wants to look a good girl in the shadow of MJ. But I can't trust her so why should I believe in her words about Randy, Frank and Kenny..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Dancer

August 25, 2010, 07:05:33 PM

Agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

suspicious mind

August 25, 2010, 07:23:52 PM

this is what i believe also.
i just pray to the almighty that it's the prevailing truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

August 26, 2010, 08:24:35 AM
*Mo* wrote:

"Thank you Randy, I can take it from here.". Remember that?

Frank was brought back on board by Mike. Frank co-produced Moonwalker, and Moonwalker tells you the story about the hoax. Frank has never been Mike's enemy in my opinion.

Kenny is the one who directed TII, exactly how Mike wanted it. How else could i.e. "Staging the Return" end up on the DVD?

I somehow think Karen Faye found out it's all a hoax after 06/25/2009 and can't deal with the fact that she's not in the "hoax inner circle". It looks like she is very angry and disappointed about that.

100% AGREE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 26, 2010, 12:08:21 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
*Mo* wrote:

Frank was brought back on board by Mike. Frank co-produced Moonwalker, and Moonwalker tells you the story about the hoax. Frank has never been Mike's enemy in my opinion.

Kenny is the one who directed TII, exactly how Mike wanted it. How else could i.e. "Staging the Return" end up on the DVD?

I somehow think Karen Faye found out it's all a hoax after 06/25/2009 and can't deal with the fact that she's not in the "hoax inner circle". It looks like she is very angry and disappointed about that.

100% AGREE

But wasn't Dileo the one who tried to arrange the Jackson Reunion with All Good Ent. I know that doesn't make Dileo a bad guy, but that doesn't seem like something a person that close to MJ would do. Maybe I'm missing a link in this scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 26, 2010, 12:26:08 PM
Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "MashMike"
*Mo* wrote:

100% AGREE

But wasn't Dileo the one who tried to arrange the Jackson Reunion with All Good Ent. I know that doesn't make Dileo a bad guy, but that doesn't seem like something a person that close to MJ would do. Maybe I'm missing a link in this scenario.

Frank has a role to play too.  Besides that - I have seen so many fake documents over the past 14 months, so how do we know if that contract with AllGood Entertainment is real or another forgery?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

August 26, 2010, 12:33:12 PM
Did anyone actually hear MJ say "I can take it from here" or did Kenny just say he did?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

August 26, 2010, 12:35:55 PM
if i'm not mistaken Kenny said so during an interview
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Datroot

August 26, 2010, 12:43:47 PM
So maybe MJ didn't say it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

August 26, 2010, 12:49:40 PM
but why would he lie about it? the majority didn't even pay attention to that, only we -the hoaxers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 12:53:34 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Did anyone actually hear MJ say "I can take it from here" or did Kenny just say he did?

it was Randy Phillips saying on This Is It DVD, in "Staging the Return" section
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 01:56:44 PM
How about Branca and McClain in all that?
I have the impression that after 13 months we still know nothing....
A perfect plot....  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal