Quote from: "Grace"
T T

Twin Towers

my 2 twin cents.

Lol. Grace, there are actually twin towers in T&T.  :lol:

I'm from T&T and this is the first that I'm hearing about this.  :?  As far as I know, this hasn't been reported in any of our local media (not even Citadel's stations). I guess I'll have to try to do some digging for more info...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

Quote from: "bec"
DiLeo addressed this situation himself in the Raffles interview. He said that what these companies that sue with these kinds of claims are referring to wanting refunded is a non-refundable style booking fee. I don't remember his exact words but the idea is that a company offers says $300,000 to sit down and make a proposal to Michael Jackson for performance or series of performances. So essentially thy pay for the privilege of being considered. They were considered, and rejected (essentially). There is no contract because that step would come much later. So they end up all being BS lawsuits that are just a hassle.
Could be. The Allgood entertainment lawsuit was tossed so this will probably face the same fate. But it sound a bit pricy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
DiLeo addressed this situation himself in the Raffles interview. He said that what these companies that sue with these kinds of claims are referring to wanting refunded is a non-refundable style booking fee. I don't remember his exact words but the idea is that a company offers says $300,000 to sit down and make a proposal to Michael Jackson for performance or series of performances. So essentially thy pay for the privilege of being considered. They were considered, and rejected (essentially). There is no contract because that step would come much later. So they end up all being BS lawsuits that are just a hassle.
Could be. The Allgood entertainment lawsuit was tossed so this will probably face the same fate. But it sound a bit pricy

is it some kind of fraud though if he isn't even with michael at the time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"

is it some kind of fraud though if he isn't even with michael at the time?
Though he isin't with Michael he still represents him as his manager and is free to make decision which he later or beforehand talk to his client about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions