bec

What happened to the audio? Why does Eminem sound like he sucked a helium balloon? That's a good song destroyed by that sound, eek, lol. Probably a clever anti-piracy Eminemism I guess.

When I first heard it this song immediately reminded me of Who Is It by MJ.

Eminem has lyrics that refer to MJ in another song on this album. Song: On Fire "Im wasting punchlines, but I got so many to spare, look I just thought of another
  • here, nah save it psycho yeah, plus you gotta rewrite those lines that you said about Michael's hair... oops, You're on fire." Presumably he has to rewrite them because MJ is now "dead". Mmm.

* word here? dunno, lol, I'm going off memory.

Ps. can we drop the God talk? It's irrelevant to the hoax what any of us personaly believe as far as religion or NOT lol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
What happened to the audio? Why does Eminem sound like he sucked a helium balloon? That's a good song destroyed by that sound, eek, lol. Probably a clever anti-piracy Eminemism I guess.

When I first heard it this song immediately reminded me of Who Is It by MJ.

Eminem has lyrics that refer to MJ in another song on this album. Song: On Fire "Im wasting punchlines, but I got so many to spare, look I just thought of another
  • here, nah save it psycho yeah, plus you gotta rewrite those lines that you said about Michael's hair... oops, You're on fire." Presumably he has to rewrite them because MJ is now "dead". Mmm.

* word here? dunno, lol, I'm going off memory.

Ps. can we drop the God talk? It's irrelevant to the hoax what any of us personaly believe as far as religion or NOT lol.

Well, I do think Mike's beliefs about God ARE relevant to the hoax. And my beliefs are very much in accord with his (what I know about his beliefs at least, not claiming to know him personally). So at times I think it's appropriate to elaborate. Not to mention, if it's all for LOVE, then we should be able to talk about our beliefs regarding all things, even when they differ. It may not be relevant to the hoax itself, but it's relevant in how we are conducting our lives and how we are doing our part to change the world - which is a result of the hoax, at least for me it is. In other words, my beliefs have changed significantly because of this hoax, so much that it's worth telling people about, incase I can inspire them the way I've been inspired.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

That's fine then make a thread about it because I'm on this thread to talk about Eminem and his big fuck you to the music industry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trublu

Quote from: "bec"
That's fine then make a thread about it because I'm on this thread to talk about Eminem and his big fuck you to the music industry.

I'm sorry it was my fault because I asked if people thought Michaels soul had been 'sold'. I shall not bring it up again.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Don't hate the players,hate the game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think they tried to force him to be their "puppet" - remember the Dangerous cover symbollism?  Or the eyes on the cover of Invincible with the focus on one eye - almost like "an all seeing eye", not to mention Uri Geller's strange drawings inside....  :?
I think there was a battle over Michael's soul... He maybe was beaten (the lack of promotion of the Invincible) but not defeated... He's rising up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Glinda

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I think they tried to force him to be their "puppet" - remember the Dangerous cover symbollism?  Or the eyes on the cover of Invincible with the focus on one eye - almost like "an all seeing eye", not to mention Uri Geller's strange drawings inside....  :?
I think there was a battle over Michael's soul... He maybe was beaten (the lack of promotion of the Invincible) but not defeated... He's rising up...

Uri is a Sh..-head. First he was saying that Michael was a peado, then he confessed he hypnotized Michael to say the truth ( after his death)
And unbreakable is a great song!
There is more than meets "the eye" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i really hope eminem has made a change for the best..
i took the time to watch both videos and heard and seen not afraid..my worry is that he is trying to change but then not less then a week or so ago eminem was on one of the tv shows and who was with him singing?? jay-z !!..so with that being said it just makes me worry and i hope and pray that he stands strong and fights the evil of this industry!!..
huggs n faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Eminem's retirement song from his curtain call album.. Hear how pissed!
[youtube:1173lsby]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLPCm79AglA&feature=fvst[/youtube:1173lsby]

Glad your back M!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Gross he sounds like Pee Wee Herman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
Gross he sounds like Pee Wee Herman.

:lol:  lol aww I love Pee Wee! haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal