Re: Are there 2 Bashir MJ's? Just asking...
August 25, 2010, 04:56:01 PM
IMO the first Bashir picture looks like a thicker version of the 30th Anniversary premiere in 2001 (and we all know something was up there). The second one looks like an older version of "Scream" Michael. Which I think is the real deal. Why would he use a double somewhere he's shown up close? Because IF he's using that double for a while, and no one noticed then, why would anyone notice now?

Just my two cents.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

yahoo4u

August 25, 2010, 06:31:31 PM
I just remember, michael suffers from lupus and lupus can effect a person face. It was really bad back in 2001 and 2002
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 25, 2010, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Michael is a master of disguise - he's been doing it since the early days and thus has perfected the art.  Even his brother Marlon mentioned his love of disguises at the Memorial - that he was so good at it that even his own family were fooled.  I don't believe there's a twin brother, but I do believe there have been MJ doubles, plus Michael has used prosthetic makeup at certain times.    

That is exactly what I have been thinking as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

August 26, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
Quote from: "BambiMJ"
Arena O2.
 The first image is on the scene O2 and second is at the exit to take its car. :?:
  Not same nose. :o

same person!
the problems here are: lighting and angle!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 03:59:54 PM
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
I just remember, michael suffers from lupus and lupus can effect a person face. It was really bad back in 2001 and 2002

That's what I think. See, I suffer from fibromyalgia, that's a disease like a sort of poor man's lupus. In fact I was under lupus suspect for a time, but I have fibro. Well I have to use Topical corticosteroid creams to fight many skin disorders and I know corticosteroids have a leading role in some changings in physical features and even upon mood changings.
People who suffers from lupus often use corticosteroids through pills and IV. It's like a bomb! Corticosteroids may change your skin, hair and even bones features.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

August 26, 2010, 06:23:29 PM
Quote from: "DeaCarvalho"
Quote from: "yahoo4u"

That's what I think. See, I suffer from fibromyalgia, that's a disease like a sort of poor man's lupus. In fact I was under lupus suspect for a time, but I have fibro. Well I have to use Topical corticosteroid creams to fight many skin disorders and I know corticosteroids have a leading role in some changings in physical features and even upon mood changings.
People who suffers from lupus often use corticosteroids through pills and IV. It's like a bomb! Corticosteroids may change your skin, hair and even bones features.

THANKS GOD! <3

Deepak Chopra: Michael Jackson Had Lupus    
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SLE (Systemic lupus erythematosus)

Corticosteroid Side Effects    
Corticosteroids may:

* produce changes in physical appearance:
          o weight gain
          o puffy cheeks
          o thinning of the skin and hair
          o easy bruising.

LUPUS: you need to consider it  before you talk about DOUBLES.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2010, 05:21:06 PM
Conjoined MJ (at the neck). I've always said two heads are better than one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2010, 05:43:38 PM
i really hate the double theory. Not sure if i believe it or not.

Michael, WHY use doubles & confuse your fans like this. :( I'll never know who the REAL MJ is, because I can never tell the doubles that "Michael uses" apart, if there are any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

September 01, 2010, 06:03:53 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Michael, WHY use doubles & confuse your fans like this. :( I'll never know who the REAL MJ is, because I can never tell the doubles that "Michael uses" apart, if there are any.

This may sound harsh, but that means 'mission accomplished'. What difference does it make? You love Michael Jackson - The King of Pop. That is not Michael Jackson - The Man. You need to accept that they are two different persons. And I am not saying MJ - The Man is not a great humanitarian, or a caring and loving person, but he is different from the person we have been seeing all these years in public. So if he would have thrown in a double sometimes for protection, or other reasons, what does it matter? If you enjoyed that doubles appearance as much as MJ's (and you clearly did, because you can't make out if you saw a double and if so, when) then why should there be a problem? It's a little hard to explain, but I hope you get what I mean.

It has been known for years he used them for safety and distraction, so why are people so surprised? I would have been surprised if he didn't use doubles. And he wouldn't be the only celebrity who does so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2010, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

This may sound harsh, but that means 'mission accomplished'. What difference does it make? You love Michael Jackson - The King of Pop. That is not Michael Jackson - The Man. You need to accept that they are two different persons. And I am not saying MJ - The Man is not a great humanitarian, or a caring and loving person, but he is different from the person we have been seeing all these years in public. So if he would have thrown in a double sometimes for protection, or other reasons, what does it matter? If you enjoyed that doubles appearance as much as MJ's (and you clearly did, because you can't make out if you saw a double and if so, when) then why should there be a problem? It's a little hard to explain, but I hope you get what I mean.

It has been known for years he used them for safety and distraction, so why are people so surprised? I would have been surprised if he didn't use doubles. And he wouldn't be the only celebrity who does so.

So, basically what you're saying is we'll never know what the REAL Michael is like? :?
What about the private home movies or private calls? That was the real Michael, and I think I would feel weird if it was before June 25 and I saw "Michael" in public, gave him a hug, got a picture & autograph, and it wasn't even the real MJ. I would feel like I just hugged a complete stranger, I guess it doesnt matter if I don't realize the difference, but I think I would be able to tell if I was face to face with a double. I haven't met Michael before so I really wouldn't know. Anyway, I understand what you're saying though, But I just hate the whole double thing, not saying that I don't believe it, I just don't like it. :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~

September 01, 2010, 07:37:25 PM

So, basically what you're saying is we'll never know what the REAL Michael is like? :?
What about the private home movies or private calls? That was the real Michael, and I think I would feel weird if it was before June 25 and I saw "Michael" in public, gave him a hug, got a picture & autograph, and it wasn't even the real MJ. I would feel like I just hugged a complete stranger, I guess it doesnt matter if I don't realize the difference, but I think I would be able to tell if I was face to face with a double. I haven't met Michael before so I really wouldn't know. Anyway, I understand what you're saying though, But I just hate the whole double thing, not saying that I don't believe it, I just don't like it. :/

The private home movies are just a snippet of his life, you can't know how someone is just by watching those videos. He only showed us what he wanted us to see, remember? I think most fans wouldn't see the difference when they are face to face because for what I have seen on some videos they are mostly too excited to pay attention, haha! And I don't think that he used doubles that much, so I think most fans don't have to worry at all. And the double would not be more of a stranger than Mike, would he?

I don't know if we will ever know what he is really like, that depends. But the TII poster said "Discover the man you knew" so that seems as though he is opening up and wanting his fans to see the real him, if only they accept that that he might be different than they think.
Maybe it's easier for me, I was never a fan and I think most celebrities don't show their 'real me'. I have met some Dutch celebs and they were always different than what I had seen in the media. My brother works in the Dutch entertainment industry and he sometimes tells me something about how some of the celebs are behind the scenes, and sometimes it's the opposite of how I thought they were. It's work, it's business. You want to sell albums, or make people go see your movie. That means you can't say or do everything you would like in public. You don't share your personal problems or feelings or mistakes with the world, unless you need to. There is a man behind that mask that has habbits (yes even bad ones) you had never expected, I am sure of that. If I would only go by the features portrayed by his fans, he is an angel 24/7, he is naive, he is fragile and he loves every human being. I don't buy that for a second. With that I am not saying he is the opposite, I am only saying that those are his sensitive and good points. I also think he's a very intelligent business man, who wants it his way, can be very stubborn and that he at times is disgusted by some of the fans who rip him apart. I think he is way stronger than people give him credit for and I think he has a great and sarcastic kind of humor when I look at some developments in this hoax. I also don't believe he loves every person on this planet, I even think he feels a deep hatred for a select couple, and rightly! That doesn't make him a bad person, not at all! That makes him human. Just take a look in the mirror. I am sure the majority of the people on this planet has a good heart, but we all have our 'dark' and unpleasant side. That makes this world interesting. That's why people should never think "MJ would never do that", because you don't know. Don't hate the fact that he used doubles, because he sure had some good reasons for it, but think outside the box a little more and see the genius in all this. I could be completely wrong about him though, I am just thinking out loud. I don't know him, never met the guy in my life and maybe he is angelic 24/7, naive, fragile and he does really love every person on this planet, but I hope you get my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2010, 07:51:54 PM

The private home movies are just a snippet of his life, you can't know how someone is just by watching those videos. He only showed us what he wanted us to see, remember? I think most fans wouldn't see the difference when they are face to face because for what I have seen on some videos they are mostly too excited to pay attention, haha! And I don't think that he used doubles that much, so I think most fans don't have to worry at all. And the double would not be more of a stranger than Mike, would he?

I don't know if we will ever know what he is really like, that depends. But the TII poster said "Discover the man you knew" so that seems as though he is opening up and wanting his fans to see the real him, if only they accept that that he might be different than they think.
Maybe it's easier for me, I was never a fan and I think most celebrities don't show their 'real me'. I have met some Dutch celebs and they were always different than what I had seen in the media. My brother works in the Dutch entertainment industry and he sometimes tells me something about how some of the celebs are behind the scenes, and sometimes it's the opposite of how I thought they were. It's work, it's business. You want to sell albums, or make people go see your movie. That means you can't say or do everything you would like in public. You don't share your personal problems or feelings or mistakes with the world, unless you need to. There is a man behind that mask that has habbits (yes even bad ones) you had never expected, I am sure of that. If I would only go by the features portrayed by his fans, he is an angel 24/7, he is naive, he is fragile and he loves every human being. I don't buy that for a second. With that I am not saying he is the opposite, I am only saying that those are his sensitive and good points. I also think he's a very intelligent business man, who wants it his way, can be very stubborn and that he at times is disgusted by some of the fans who rip him apart. I think he is way stronger than people give him credit for and I think he has a great and sarcastic kind of humor when I look at some developments in this hoax. I also don't believe he loves every person on this planet, I even think he feels a deep hatred for a select couple, and rightly! That doesn't make him a bad person, not at all! That makes him human. Just take a look in the mirror. I am sure the majority of the people on this planet has a good heart, but we all have our 'dark' and unpleasant side. That makes this world interesting. That's why people should never think "MJ would never do that", because you don't know. Don't hate the fact that he used doubles, because he sure had some good reasons for it, but think outside the box a little more and see the genius in all this. I could be completely wrong about him though, I am just thinking out loud. I don't know him, never met the guy in my life and maybe he is angelic 24/7, naive, fragile and he does really love every person on this planet, but I hope you get my point.

Well, yeah i guess you're right. I'm not saying he is an angel all the time, he is something of an angel to me, but I'm sure he has his moments just like everybody else. And I'm sure he does feel hatred for people! Tom Sneddon for example ;) The whole double thing just kind of makes me feel uncomfortable though.  :? But I do understand what you're saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 01, 2010, 10:24:47 PM
I never really noticed the differences in the two pics of Mike at the top of the page in the Bashit interview.  They definitely look like two different pics :o   Wow!  his face looks thinner in the second and the first one, it looks fuller :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 12:35:00 AM

Wow, Souza, that was such a great piece- I realize as I read it that that is exactly the way I have thought of him all of this time, since before the hoax! And I think he's always been this:
a very intelligent business man, who wants it his way, can be very stubborn and that he at times is disgusted by some of the fans who rip him apart. I think he is way stronger than people give him credit for and I think he has a great and sarcastic kind of humor when I look at some developments in this hoax.
way. (you really took the description right out of brain! Though I'll add that I think he'd rather cut his tongue out rather than actually tell the public/fans that little factoid, even though I wish he would have a while back.. >_< ) Even back in the OTW and Thriller eras when he really "seemed" like this:
he features portrayed by his fans, he is an angel 24/7, he is naive, he is fragile and he loves every human being.
..! He just made way fewer public appearances back then and everyone bought into all of that extreme "childlike-ness" he put out back then , but I'll wager that his personality- and his strength, most importantly, haven't ever been too different..

Oh, but I really dislike saying "dark sides" about people, I don't know, I've just always been anti- "darkness" and negativity- even so, I'd rather say our negative sides.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 12:51:33 AM
just gonna be honest here...i don't think there were doubles in the the Bashir interview...all MikeyBear...imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions