No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fake-Accounts? ALLJACK5ONS on Twitter?
August 23, 2010, 02:53:04 AM
ALLJACK5ONS was the brothers' twitter as a whole but then they all made their own & now Marlon uses ALLJACK5ONS as his own, he is in the process of changing the name to his OWN name.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 23, 2010, 03:37:58 AM

The person who made this video made a few mistakes, and based his conclusions on "facts" which are not facts.

First thing I noticed is that he uses the location of the official Michael Jackson website as "proof" of fake twitter accounts.  The location to which you are redirected is based on your own IP address, not on the link provided by these Twitter accounts.  When I click on a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it automatically takes me to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because my IP address is Dutch.  When I use an American proxy, it takes me to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It has nothing to do with the location of the owner of the Twitter account.  So, that's a big thing this investigator makes a mistake on.

Next to that Blondy - the Twitter account of the Jacksons is ALLJACK5ONS, and not ALL_JACK5ONS.  The tweets shown in this video were never tweeted by ALLJACK5ONS.  The _ may seem a little thing, but it makes a big difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 23, 2010, 03:50:11 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The person who made this video made a few mistakes, and based his conclusions on "facts" which are not facts.

First thing I noticed is that he uses the location of the official Michael Jackson website as "proof" of fake twitter accounts.  The location to which you are redirected is based on your own IP address, not on the link provided by these Twitter accounts.  When I click on a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it automatically takes me to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login because my IP address is Dutch.  When I use an American proxy, it takes me to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It has nothing to do with the location of the owner of the Twitter account.  So, that's a big thing this investigator makes a mistake on.

Yes,it depends on your IP, it takes me to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2010, 03:54:48 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
ALLJACK5ONS was the brothers' twitter as a whole but then they all made their own & now Marlon uses ALLJACK5ONS as his own, he is in the process of changing the name to his OWN name.

Thank you teine21,

that is what i already thought, but than i saw this vid....and as the TIAI redirekt came this mornig it reminds me about it.... :?

Next to that Blondy - the Twitter account of the Jacksons is ALLJACK5ONS, and not ALL_JACK5ONS. The tweets shown in this video were never tweeted by ALLJACK5ONS. The _ may seem a little thing, but it makes a big difference.

Thnks Mo ,

now i can sleep well this night!! :)

Hug and Love
Blondy :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2010, 09:47:01 AM
But do you really think one of them is real? The real MJ would never tell it's him, for what reason should he? I don't understand how people can believe in those fakes  :? Of course, I'm not talking about the real ALLJACK5ONS acount  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

all4loveandbelieve

August 23, 2010, 09:20:23 PM
Michael is a very intelligent man, he will not go on twitter and start saying he is MJ. Someone who fakes his death, will not come forward. For all we know he may be one of us here, but as an anonymous name, he will not show himself, that defeats the purpose of faking your death. You want to be hidden not show yourself that you are alive. This is all common sense. Love  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal