TIAI August 24
August 24, 2010, 02:33:13 AM
Redirecting to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dontmakeitfactual wrote:
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I do not believe in TIAI..   load of rubbish created by someone not associated with MJ in anyway.  Sorry.

Agree...

Guys, I had a change of heart! :P Bit late, I know...but I was too quick to judge! Bring it on TS ;)

Maybe. But I like think it means you kept an open mind. You're exactly what we need working on this!

Ps. it was the twitter thing wasn't it lol.

Lol! Actually it wasn't. But I've gone from 90% certainty to 100% after your recent post about the Jacksons twitter :) So thank you again for it, it's great stuff!

-guess I was tired of 'informers' back then and dind't trust TS after reading their first few posts. I hadn't been round here a lot for a while, but recently gave my open mind ;) another chance and read all of TS's post almost in one go! Me don't need any more proof :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 08/24
August 24, 2010, 03:03:30 AM
Always good to know that people can actually change their mind. This is giving courage to continue. The truth always prevails. Thank you dontmakeitfactual, your post is encouraging. Hope more people will do as you've done and read all TS' posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 24, 2010, 04:16:50 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Always good to know that people can actually change their mind. This is giving courage to continue. The truth always prevails. Thank you dontmakeitfactual, your post is encouraging. Hope more people will do as you've done and read all TS' posts.

i felt it was really brave of you (dontmakeitfactual) to voice out your change in opinion.
i agree with Sarahli that it's very encouraging, perhaps there are more who have changed their minds and TS gets more support than he/she really knows..  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 05:26:47 AM
It's lovely to see dontmakeitfactual's post as a redirect for today  :)   I hope many more who have had doubts about TS's authenticity, or are currently sitting on the fence, will have the desire to read the TIAI updates through fresh eyes.  There's a good vibe here and we want as many as possible to share in it  :D   Thanks TS for your encouragement.  Peace and love to all, Emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

August 24, 2010, 05:31:51 AM

For those who want to read the TIAI updates again:

Recently we updated our website and added a few new categories.  One of them is called "Understanding the hoax".  There you will find a short introduction to TS and the importance of TS' posts. When you click on the THISISALSOIT.COM banner you can walk through all TS' post with images and videos included in the pages.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 06:18:05 AM
Congratulations & Thanks to everyone! :)

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

August 24, 2010, 08:33:33 AM
This is very encouraging since often people will make up their mind about someone and then shut the mental doors to new information that is contrary to their view.

For example, in the case of Michael, some people may see him as a weirdo, wacko, pedo, homo, etc. and won't take the time to listen to information that shows he is nothing like that.  They are set in their opinions and don't want to be confused with the facts.  Prejudice.

It brings hope to my heart to know that there are people out there who will have a change of heart and who will say "hey, I was wrong about Michael Jackson".  I believe after reading of all the good he did, does and will continue to do, there are people that will discover the man they never knew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 24, 2010, 09:02:05 AM
Good to hear that people have a positive opinion change, are all welcome to the club of TS. :lol:

".. .in the game of life one... come and others go..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 24, 2010, 09:04:29 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Good to hear that people have a positive opinion change, are all welcome to the club of TS. :lol:

".. .in the game of life one... come and others go..."

The club of TS, lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 24, 2010, 10:07:56 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
This is very encouraging since often people will make up their mind about someone and then shut the mental doors to new information that is contrary to their view.

For example, in the case of Michael, some people may see him as a weirdo, wacko, pedo, homo, etc. and won't take the time to listen to information that shows he is nothing like that.  They are set in their opinions and don't want to be confused with the facts.  Prejudice.

It brings hope to my heart to know that there are people out there who will have a change of heart and who will say "hey, I was wrong about Michael Jackson".  I believe after reading of all the good he did, does and will continue to do, there are people that will discover the man they never knew.

AMEN to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 24, 2010, 11:53:01 AM
Thank you guys for the kind words :) Needless to say, I'm the happiest about my 'change of heart', and hope many more will follow suit (and also in relation to MJ in general as lilwendy said)

And a big thank you to TS as always too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 11:59:41 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Word up!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal