Elsa

Quote from: "nefari"
Does not sway me. I will carry it to my grave if I have to or see otherwise. There is a lie about a twin going on and it involves Marlon, Michael and the possible other brother, "Brandon". I'm not convinced there ever was a Brandon and especially not a twin of Marlons. It's as plain as the nose on our faces. It's in Marlon's speech at the memorial....*my twin brother*. That was un called for, drilling into the gullable public that this Brandon was his twin. Who knows, maybe Marlon, Michael and Brandon were triplets.

Nefari, I think you are on to something.  I'm looking for a RollingStone Magazine, tribute to MicheaI Jackson, that I have somewhere.  I'm sure one of the interviews said Michael spent time in his childhood crawling around underneath stages. I have to check my facts on that.  Why would he be under the stage instead of on the stage rehearsing with his brothers?  I'll post it if I can find the quote.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

anyone have any knowledge of if this twin died at birth.
any knowledge of how birth certificates were issued.
and death certificates.

to my mind the name brandon is bogus.
i think it is possible michael could have been named in memory of the the twin and joe used the deceased childs birth certificate to do something finacial with and it was about to catch up with him.

just a wag.

there were only 10 months between latoya and the twins. we don't know if they were early or what . that could play an important roll in marlons size.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

I have something to add to this after watching the story of the Temptations last night for like the 20th time. I know Berry knows most of this story. He is a riddle to be solved. Berry Gordy and the mysterious disappearing prodigal "son" Rockwell. We keep saying why would you hide a Jackson brother......um....well....just maybe if *and please don't boo me because this is only speculating and I'm not accusing or saying it's true*....but what if Katherine and Berry had a child and made Joe absolutely seething with rage, and it would have tarnished her adorable image as well. What if Berry and Katherine hooked up before Michael ever made it into the J5, before we were told Berry met the Jacksons even and then they hid this child away or passed him off as someone else...but he turned out to be talented beyond words...and Michael may have been told about him later on by his Momma who he loves dearly. Michael would protect her forever and Berry held the J5 in his hands so he could keep Joseph quiet....maybe....if money talked enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Elsa

Here's another idea.  What if 'The Jackson Family' is a showbiz creation made up inpart of the original family with some members added in and others taken out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

I agree that there is definitely something up and I am hopeful that if we keep researching we'll find it. It is kind of neat that a secret can be kept for so long with out someone blabbing. I kind of like it in one way. This family just has so much mystery surrounding it that it would almost be a shame to burst the mystic. Having said that I was hoping that when Janet tweeted it's time the fans new the truth that she was talking about the whole truth and not just surrounding Michael's "death". If a Michael Joseph did die, and Michael Joe is still alive, that would explain why the family is upset but the kids still have their father (I'll never forget seeing a candle at the monument from Mike, Prince, Paris and Blanket. Like a loved one died just not Michael. The family and Michael could not really be accused of doing anything wrong. When the media assumed the Michael Jackson the King of Pop had died, then everyone in the know just let it unfold that way without an explanation to the contrary all the while grieving for Michael Joseph. (whomever he may really be)  I am sorry for the Michael Joseph though...that could be still be a murder with Conrad Murray under the gun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Elsa"
Here's another idea.  What if 'The Jackson Family' is a showbiz creation made up inpart of the original family with some members added in and others taken out?

LOL, I think most of them look too much alike to be random strangers...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Elsa"
If someone's death can be faked the how much of their life could also be faked?  
I also think the early life of 'Michael Jackson' may not be the story we've heard.

Great point.

This is so hard to wrap my mind around.

I keep thinking about those words..."Always great to sing with my brother." And..."Discover the man you never knew."..."Be careful what you do, cause a lie becomes the truth."...

The plastic surgery...the contradicting behavior/personality...

Michael always said Berry Gordy was like a father to him. What if he meant that literally?

I don't know. All I do know is that there's so much we don't know. But, it will all come out because the truth always prevails, as we've been told.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal