READ THE WRONGFUL DEATH COMPLAINT
August 11, 2010, 10:22:26 PM
Not clear if this complaint was filed or refiled to the court, but here you can read the context

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: READ THE WRONGFUL DEATH COMPLAINT
August 12, 2010, 12:40:39 AM
Gee - I'm not one to understand if this document is legal or not but if it is legal I don't understand why Dr Murray and even Alberto Alvarez aren't both held liable for more serious charges. I just don't know what to think. I only found one typo and it wasn't anything major. I hope some of you who know legal documents are able to pick this apart.

I need to think about this. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 12, 2010, 02:47:20 AM
I noticed it several times....all this documents look the same...i don't believe there are legit.

This dokument was from March 2010.
There where so much drugs listet that i can't find in the autopsie report, also Dr. Cooper say that they placed a heart ballon catheter...but that was not in the autopsie report. To place a heart catheter you have to make a cut in the aorta in the groin and from there you lead the catheter to the heart....not noticed in the autopsie report !

I don't know the rules in US and don't understand it all.

What was this from June ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 05:25:45 PM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
I noticed it several times....all this documents look the same...i don't believe there are legit.

There where so much drugs listet that i can't find in the autopsie report, also Dr. Cooper say that they placed a heart ballon catheter...but that was not in the autopsie report. To place a heart catheter you have to make a cut in the aorta in the groin and from there you lead the catheter to the heart....not noticed in the autopsie report !

The balloon was on the autopsy report I read
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

all4loveandbelieve

August 13, 2010, 09:49:46 PM
I was reading the documents and in the back round there is the letters TMZ. These are legal documents how can TMZ have these documents to show the whole world? I have a lawyer friend and I will ask her  what she thinks about it. Now I am from Canada, the laws are different from the United States. I will still keep you posted. I do not feel this documentation is real..  Another thing  puzzles me why when they arrived at the hospital they said that MJ was Shawn Soule.. ( I probably spelled it wrong)  :lol:  Who is this person, and why did they lie to the hospital?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mykidsmum

August 13, 2010, 10:04:11 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "Hopeless"

The balloon was on the autopsy report I read
yes it's there and you can read about it in the report of the exray they did
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 06:58:06 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I was reading the documents and in the back round there is the letters TMZ. These are legal documents how can TMZ have these documents to show the whole world? I have a lawyer friend and I will ask her  what she thinks about it. Now I am from Canada, the laws are different from the United States. I will still keep you posted. I do not feel this documentation is real..  Another thing  puzzles me why when they arrived at the hospital they said that MJ was Shawn Soule.. ( I probably spelled it wrong)  :lol:  Who is this person, and why did they lie to the hospital?

Court filings are public record, all you have to do is go get a copy. Nothing sinister or strange about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

all4loveandbelieve

August 14, 2010, 08:06:08 AM

Court filings are public record, all you have to do is go get a copy. Nothing sinister or strange about that.

Maybe in the United States, but not here in Canada. I may be mistaken, like I said I have a friend lawyer, i will ask her. thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 22, 2010, 09:12:38 PM

Maybe in the United States, but not here in Canada. I may be mistaken, like I said I have a friend lawyer, i will ask her. thanks.

Trust me.. I work for lawyerS and Judges as an IT expert, court filings are public record, I am sure your friend will concur. However, that makes me curious about Canada law. Why would they not be public? What is so secret about a case? Are people judged by a jury of their peers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal