No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
March 10, 2011, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
If TS is not a Virgo male than he is a woman for sure.
I can't see a man caring that much about MJ and being so organised to the point of perfection in his posts except of a Virgo man.

Oh.....I never met a gay all my life.....where I live there are no gay people, at least I never heard of any. I guess it's not trendy enough here  :mrgreen:
Are they women-like, emotional and all that stuff? I have no clue :?

Are you serious or just kidding?  :lol:

Why is it so hard to believe? I wasn't kidding. actually I am quite curious to meet such a person.
I've never met any, nor the people I know met any....
I lived in a few places during my life and nowhere I met any  :?
I know it is hard for you to believe but this is the truth  :?

Can't explain to myself why here they don't seem to exist
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 05:08:34 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i have to say though that these days i am feeling somewhat discouraged . if we do find out that michael is gone i will have to mourn all over again and  this time it will hit harder , i am sure.

I am discouraged too. Somewhat, like you say. Not sure what to believe.
Today I saw the video for Hollywood tonight on TV and I couldn't stop crying....I was very sad because if Mike was alive I think he wouldn't have released it this way....it is not bad but it is not  what we were used to, no magic, you know....

Yes there was a number 1600 at some point in the video and that was 7, but they alreadyknow of our obsession for 7, they included it in HMH and maybe they are just playing with us..... IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
:lol: ts needs a disclaimer: not responsible for those who are willing to follow me off the side of a cliff. ;)
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 05:15:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Being gay is not a trend, you are simply born that way.
If you say so, be it your way
I don't want to go into this. It's a matter of different cultures...
Planet Earth is wide enough for all of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 10, 2011, 06:18:25 PM
It's not MY way, it's a fact. My brother went through hell because he was afraid to tell people, even his own very open minded family and it took him years and very bad periods in life to finally come out and tell us, so he could get back to his old happy self again and be proud of himself again for who he was and not for who he loved. That's not something you choose because it's 'trendy', you simply don't HAVE a choice because that is who you are. And don't expect a freakshow if you ever meet 'such a person' because I have news for you: they are like you and me! They work, they eat, they bleed, they sleep and they love. You probably already met many of them, but if people in your country all have such strange views about gay people, I can imagine they will never tell a soul if I see how many already have difficulties in Holland, which is the gay capital of the world.

That is the last thing I wanted to say about that, because this is way off topic. You get my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 06:45:48 PM
I know this isn't the most important thing but don't you wonder who TS...who is close enough to MJ that he would tell all this to...it is a possibility TS is MJ. I only bring this up because I thought we established that TS is authentic. If you don't believe he or she is then I guess you can ask yourself what is she/he more of...a troll or someone who cares enough to help. But it's not vital that you believe in TS the main thing is that people still believe MJ is alive and I guess he can explain who or what TS is or was doing, when he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 08:55:59 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I know this isn't the most important thing but don't you wonder who TS...who is close enough to MJ that he would tell all this to...it is a possibility TS is MJ. I only bring this up because I thought we established that TS is authentic. If you don't believe he or she is then I guess you can ask yourself what is she/he more of...a troll or someone who cares enough to help. But it's not vital that you believe in TS the main thing is that people still believe MJ is alive and I guess he can explain who or what TS is or was doing, when he comes back.

That's something I always catch myself thinking about too. :D I used to think TS was Michael, but then again I don't know if Michael would have the time to get on here everyday, with the new music videos and all (if he's behind those, which i think he is). But hey! You never know :) I hope it's him :D :lol:

I think/hope we will find out who TS is eventually. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 11:50:50 PM
It's not MY way, it's a fact

yeah...whatever....I don't wanna talk about it. It was "preached" to me before so I know the way you (not you personally, but people in some parts of the world) think about it.
Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:57:17 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 10, 2011, 11:55:09 PM
I know this isn't the most important thing but don't you wonder who TS...who is close enough to MJ that he would tell all this to...it is a possibility TS is MJ.
All possibilities are open, as TS won't reveal his identity. But something tells me some people already know who TS is.

All TS work is directed into strengthen  our belief that Michael is alive. I don't think TS was taking all that time to put the hoax clues in some logical order and present them in a clean manner to the believers just for fun.

Even my dear BFF BlackJack told me to read TS if I ever have doubts....how ironic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 11, 2011, 12:55:23 AM
I know this isn't the most important thing but don't you wonder who TS...who is close enough to MJ that he would tell all this to...it is a possibility TS is MJ.
All possibilities are open, as TS won't reveal his identity. But something tells me some people already know who TS is.

All TS work is directed into strengthen  our belief that Michael is alive. I don't think TS was taking all that time to put the hoax clues in some logical order and present them in a clean manner to the believers just for fun.

Even my dear BFF BlackJack told me to read TS if I ever have doubts....how ironic

Who do you think it is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 11, 2011, 01:31:14 AM
I think it is someone who has an interest in this story.Can't figure out what kind of interest yet.

What makes TS going on with this?

Fun? He has to have too much time to waste it this way just for fun.I think a person who was to do it just for fun would have given up in the meantime.
A study on human nature, us being the subjects? Could be, but I think there's something more.

Because there was said Sony wanted to do a sequel to This is it, so we've got thisisalsoit soon after.

Another thought is a hijack of Michael Jackson's death, for yet unknown reasons.

In conclusion, I don't know.
The ghosts in the walls won't tell but I know they are there....watching :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2011, 09:45:15 AM
Because there are many members and many posts, it's not possible to follow every post. There are posts from some members I'd like to ignore because of some of their previous posts, and there are some that I follow because they post good information. If it's not worth replying in 'ma book', I simply won't and I think that goes for many other members as well. You filter info. But if I am interested, I will join the discussion. TS is one of the members I am interested in, so I reply to his threads. It's simple as that. If there are people who are only following TS and dismiss all other info, well that's not my problem. People should follow the hoax, and not just TS, I am only saying that if you dismiss or ignore TS you might be missing out. [/quote]

I totally agree with this point Souza. I read a lot on the forum but post very rarely. There are some members whose posts I look forward to with zeal...and others whose posts I avoid at all costs. Unless I'm interested and have something to add or contribute I usually say nothing. Like you, TS is one of the members I am interested in so I read and sometimes reply to his threads as well. There are others like TheRunningGirl and Its Her whose posts I enjoy and respect as well. TS presents a lot of interesting information that triggers thinking and the info is so detailed and difficult to debunk that it leads one to think that he (and yes, I also believe that the writing style is more indicative of a male than a female, but that's just me) may very well be an insider...but whether he is or not, the info provided is hard to ignore. I could never understand the negativity from some members towards him. I thought this forum was supposed to be all about L.O.V.E. My mother taught me a long time ago that if you haven't got anything good to say, it's better to say nothing at all. I think some of the energy and time that is spent spewing negativity and hate and trying to discredit TS could be better spent on something else that interests the member in question (IMHO). If you're so against TS then why read a thread by or about TS in the first place? *smh* I used to live for coming here but there seems to be a lot of anger and fighting on the forum lately and I think that may be contributing to my staying away from here over the last few weeks. Can't we all just get along?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

MissG

March 11, 2011, 10:03:23 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
If TS is not a Virgo male than he is a woman for sure.
I can't see a man caring that much about MJ and being so organised to the point of perfection in his posts except of a Virgo man.

Oh.....I never met a gay all my life.....where I live there are no gay people, at least I never heard of any. I guess it's not trendy enough here  :mrgreen:
Are they women-like, emotional and all that stuff? I have no clue :?

Are you serious or just kidding?  :lol:

Why is it so hard to believe? I wasn't kidding. actually I am quite curious to meet such a person.
I've never met any, nor the people I know met any....
I lived in a few places during my life and nowhere I met any  :?
I know it is hard for you to believe but this is the truth  :?

Can't explain to myself why here they don't seem to exist

May be you met some, but did not tell you about their private life, as you don´t go and tell them yours  ;) Would be weird don´t you think? -"Hey, I am Gina and I am eterosexual"  :)

Gay does not equal to wearing a pink wig and scream in platform heels hysterically so one gets noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 11, 2011, 10:13:12 AM

Well, do you make any conection between BJ and TS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal