Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
March 04, 2011, 02:52:57 PM
Quote from: "sandythyme"
Bleu Eyes, I agree with you.

"I'm also believe TS know's and gentle pushing us to the right direction , :D
We don't really know him , and i'm very curious, but i'm also likes that we not knowing who TS is. It's a double feeling".

TS is controlling the "game".  The hoax is about timing, he is guiding us through the hurdles so we can find our way in the appropriate time frame.  I think not knowing who he is just adds to it.  It makes it mysterious.  Take care, Love to All

That's it Mysterious,thank you Sandythyme
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 02:26:58 AM
I don't get TS mystery/drama/game/hoo-hoo point. We have enough mystery with Michael and with or without TS and other mysterious personas, it's majesty TIME will reveal the truth we desire to know putting things on its place. So, take it easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RunFaYaLife

March 09, 2011, 03:03:11 AM
WORD^^

All this TS has managed to do is waste time talking about the ambulance from his last " mysterious clue or question".

Which I find highly amusing.  :mrgreen:

And YES you can take pictures through tinted windows. DUH.  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 09, 2011, 04:11:52 AM
TS said some time ago he will post the next update only after the BAM.

But....... he made that 6.5 post anyway, like naming it 6.5 doesn't make it previous to BAM.
I was a bit dissapointed when he did this.

I don't know what the hell to believe right now.
The fact is TS is a very good observer and he has this skill of presenting things in a logical convincing way. And keeps something for mystery also, making us want for more.
Reminds me of somebody else here.

Yet, knowing the power of mystery, TS chose to post under another username and made this public. TS can't stay back and watch, he has to intervene, he has to interact with people here, even TS isn't that patient to wait for the BAM in the backstage.

WHY?

These actions were not in his favour anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

March 09, 2011, 11:21:47 AM
Why can't you just keep watching?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 09, 2011, 12:25:06 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Gema"
By now we can see that TS is just another member trying to connect dots and debating about the hoax.

I disagree. I still believe TS is an insider. Like he said, he's trying to let us figure out the information ourselves without him telling us all the answers, and he's challenging us. He's posting more, but that doesn't mean he's trying to figure it out too. I'm pretty for sure he already knows, he's just seeing what we can figure out. :? ;)

Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider?   Has TS even said he's a MAN?  Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him?  What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do?  Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 02:14:23 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Gema"
By now we can see that TS is just another member trying to connect dots and debating about the hoax.

I disagree. I still believe TS is an insider. Like he said, he's trying to let us figure out the information ourselves without him telling us all the answers, and he's challenging us. He's posting more, but that doesn't mean he's trying to figure it out too. I'm pretty for sure he already knows, he's just seeing what we can figure out. :? ;)

Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider?   Has TS even said he's a MAN?  Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him?  What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do?  Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....

I never said TS directly came out and said that. It's called believing. Has Michael or even anyone in his family came out and directly said "Michael's alive"? Nooo? But we believe it because of the clues, just like I believe TS is an insider because of the clues he's given us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

March 09, 2011, 02:38:22 PM
Hey, did you know that TS letters stand as a part of a diagnose called Transfusion Syndrome?  :P
TTTS: Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2011, 02:55:58 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
sorry, even if sadness is overwhelming, sometimes all I can do is laugh

why....why do I love you tell me why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2011, 03:03:36 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
[Has TS ever said that he's involved with Michael or is an insider?   Has TS even said he's a MAN?  Has TS ever said how he gets his info or why we should listen to him?  What gives here other than he appears to be correct and authoritative in telling us what to do and what not to do?  Not that I do not believe he's got some more info than we do, I just wonder WHY we ever from the beginning, thought he was anyone other than one of us or one of the admins....

These are very good questions. WHY?

Because he put some order into the chaos of the hoax, maybe.....
And because he made use of the power of mystery.

And I call him "he" because it is easier than write he/she all the time
If he doesn't like it he can reveal his gender. But this would mean less mystery and it's not good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2011, 03:10:12 PM
In fact I don't want to know anything except if MJ is alive and happy. But maybe this is too much to ask for if he is in some kind of danger we are not aware of.
Because if our researches put him in danger than I don't want to know anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

March 09, 2011, 04:05:50 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.

I doubt from head to toe that Michael is bored. I really do.
How did Michael reach millions x 100? How many of those listened?
How many of those did start reacting to what he sent out?
It was such an unbalanced communication: top - down, star on a pedestal to screaming, fainting fan. What does that lead to? Not to too much - except $$$ - but not to any change.

Now, since some time, Michael has the chance to talk one on one, neighbour to neighbour, blogger to blogger, human to human. I think it's the most interesting time of his life.
He's finally getting some answers to his questions.
He doesn't have to be in the public eye - what a relief. He doesn't have to prove anything anymore. I think he's having the best time of his life - an adventure on all accounts. As to convincing other people? He doesn't even need to, either they are convincing themselves in an interaction like we do or they won't and then it wasn't really that important in their life. So what. But those who are asking, who are interested - those are the ones he may want to talk to because the conversation will be fruitful on both sides.

Would you engage in assembling a crowd around you who is not interested just for having some public? No, the eager ones, those who want to strive for something, these are the ones you would prefer as well to listen to your messages, right? Isn't it better to let those leave who choose not to stay? Isn't this freedom of choice and isn't freedom of choice a must for peace?

Is quantity important or is quality important? When you want to change something, will you rely on quantity or quality?

I think Michael is not as busy with us as with his work - all those rehearsals for the trial and there's no escape except delays... LOL Plus music plus videos plus movie plus the Greatest Show plus Cirque plus his family plus his future businesses.
I don't think Michael is bored at all.
I wouldn't agree with everything he does, but that's not my business. As to the positives I was blessed enough to have witnessed, I can honestly say that these long months have been filled with much love from Michael's side - for exactly the 50 - 200 people you mentioned - and many, many more out there in Michael's land. I doubt we always understood everything in the meaning he wanted but overall those in Michael's land were trying pretty hard and he acknowledged this. There has been a lot of interaction with Michael that was impossible before June 25, many invitations to closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.

I'm sending back a lot of raindrops and sunbeams and I'm sure Michael knows what to make of it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Have a great time everybody.
Be the light in the world you are longing for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

March 09, 2011, 04:46:10 PM
SEHF wrote:
If MJ is sitting around easter egging what.. 50-200 ppl? He must be pretty freaking bored, he goes from reaching millions x 100 to leaving probably not even 200 ppl random clues and vague scenarios with question marks attached to each. Same goes for an insider.. why do this? It's not reaching any type of crowd and most of the people it does reach they became bored with it months ago.
Yes a mystery, but I believe in keeping with the purposes MJ has for this hoax. But he's certainly not bored like Grace said.
I think Michael is not as busy with us as with his work - all those rehearsals for the trial and closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.here's no escape except delays... LOL Plus music plus videos plus movie plus the Greatest Show plus Cirque plus his family plus his future businesses...

There has been a lot of interaction with Michael that was impossible before June 25, many invitations to closeness with him, so many love showers for us and his handwriting was just so nice to see.
There is a real sense of MJ reaching people individually after his "death", through dreams for some lucky ones, for me just amazingly profound magnetic drawing to the man (I can't ever leave). MJ shared that he did it all (his performances) just to be loved. Our love for him has gone deeper that just crazed screaming fans, to trying to understand his heart and reading everything he said/says, appreciating his sense of humor and passion for children and the planet. I feel confident he is feeling all our love here. This may just be the stage of small numbers, but when the masses understand the hoax after he BAMS, those numbers will substantially grow. Just like Jesus, there were the huge crowds he taught in parables and to the 12 disciples and following women, he taught more intimately, and then those few spread the message around the world.

Somehow I trust TS as someone close to MJ. He has his heart and seems to have a full understanding of everything. No other supposed insider comes close to this. He has a calming effect on us here. I know it's good not to be gullible and some here strongly resist being deceived and I don't blame them. The internet is a crazy world. It's good we have all the checks and balances here, even the odd troll that tries to belittle and inject socalled uncomfortable truth, so we can make up our own minds and have our feet firmly planted on the ground.

Oops, just realized I already responded to the SEHF post. :oops:
Ginafelicia, I do really appreciate your transparent honesty here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 09, 2011, 05:13:39 PM

You know, I really don't understand the TS discussions anyway. I will pretend for a moment that he isn't an insider. What is he actually doing wrong? Different from other so called insiders, he doesn't spoon feed, he presents something and makes people think for themselves, investigate for themselves and believe what they want. No one HAS TO follow his lead, no one HAS TO read his posts or join the recent discussions. He is only planting a seed and lets us take a closer look at things so we can debunk exsisting theories that can not be backed up and come with believable theories that actually can be backed up. In his updates he presents stuff that can make you look at things in another perspective, confirm or change your view about the reasons of the hoax and learn something as well. So even IF he would be one big major bored troll who is posting long ass posts for 18 months already, he doesn't harm anyone and he is actually helping and entertaining those who do want to be involved.

He is not trying to convince you if you don't want to, you don't have to read what he writes, you don't have to believe him. I do believe him and I do trust him 100% and I am sure everything will fall into place when the time is right. It's fun to interact with him and he's a nice guy with humor, so if you don't want to believe he is an insider, just see him as a regular member and communicate with him like with any other member, or simply ignore him, but I think you would be missing out in that case...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 05:16:26 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You know, I really don't understand the TS discussions anyway. I will pretend for a moment that he isn't an insider. What is he actually doing wrong? Different from other so called insiders, he doesn't spoon feed, he presents something and makes people think for themselves, investigate for themselves and believe what they want. No one HAS TO follow his lead, no one HAS TO read his posts or join the recent discussions. He is only planting a seed and lets us take a closer look at things so we can debunk exsisting theories that can not be backed up and come with believable theories that actually can be backed up. In his updates he presents stuff that can make you look at things in another perspective, confirm or change your view about the reasons of the hoax and learn something as well. So even IF he would be one big major bored troll who is posting long ass posts for 18 months already, he doesn't harm anyone and he is actually helping and entertaining those who do want to be involved.

He is not trying to convince you if you don't want to, you don't have to read what he writes, you don't have to believe him. I do believe him and I do trust him 100% and I am sure everything will fall into place when the time is right. It's fun to interact with him and he's a nice guy with humor, so if you don't want to believe he is an insider, just see him as a regular member and communicate with him like with any other member, or simply ignore him, but I think you would be missing out in that case...
Souza, you know for sure it's a 'him"? (just a dumb question i know )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions