suspicious mind

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
September 29, 2010, 04:38:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow!  that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

Huh? You had problems logging in?

no. sometimes it just seems a little like oz . people coming and going so quickly. makes my suspicious nature jump the track and head more toward .......well you know jacket time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 29, 2010, 04:40:12 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
Quote from: "Josephine Baker"
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been  to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
1998^V/7
Welcome Josephine, many of us agree that TS's posts are informative and valuable and we are very grateful to TS. I am intrigued to know why you have chosen to post your name as one of Michael's so called aliases?
I am simply a great admirer of the late ms Baker.
1998^V/7
Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 04:46:29 PM by Josephine Baker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 04:45:04 PM
wow!  that's impressive. it took a whole day for me to get put through to be added to the forum . you got in almost instantaneously!

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

no. sometimes it just seems a little like oz . people coming and going so quickly. makes my suspicious nature jump the track and head more toward .......well you know jacket time.

I wear it all day now, I decided it was safer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 04:46:50 PM

off with me head!

sorry for losing my cool

I wear it all day now, I decided it was safer.

perhaps we should add one of those padded helmets to the wardrobe also. i know i could use it. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 29, 2010, 05:24:04 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:

By reading your post I sadly have to conclude that even the man's fans are still not able to examine his true message.The profound information this member called TS shared with all of you is quite the opposite of brainwashing. Michael's goal in life has always been  to awaken the world and bring awareness to those that do not yet have the knowledge of who is actually pulling the strings and what was ever true in our world, and his. He is not underestimating the intelligence of you all, he is challenging you all to do something with your intelligence and increase your knowledge. I see no emotional blackmail or brainwashing tacticts used in these valuable and informative posts, because that is not what your beloved Michael is about. I know whereof I speak.

JB
1998^V/7

Welcome Josephine, many of us agree that TS's posts are informative and valuable and we are very grateful to TS. I am intrigued to know why you have chosen to post your name as one of Michael's so called aliases?
I am simply a great admirer of the late ms Baker.
1998^V/7

Welcome JB!  I've added a link to a wiki entry on Josephine Baker's biographical information for those who are unfamiliar with who this lady was.  Love & peace, Emerald

Josephine Baker (June 3, 1906 – April 12, 1975) was an American-born dancer, singer, and actress. Nicknamed the "Bronze Venus," the "Black Pearl", and even the "Créole Goddess" in anglophone nations, in France, Josephine has always been known simply as "La Baker."

Baker was the first African American to star in a major motion picture, to integrate an American concert hall, and to become a world-famous entertainer. She is also noted for her contributions to the Civil Rights Movement in the United States (she was offered the unofficial leadership of the movement by Coretta Scott King in 1968 following Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, but turned it down),[3] for assisting the French Resistance during World War II[4] and for being the first American-born woman to receive the French military honor, the Croix de guerre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

September 29, 2010, 06:21:51 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

now this is where i have apparently missed it.by whose authority can we say that this if fact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 29, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "BlackJack"
We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

Showman indeed!
This is the best LIVE soap opera I have witnessed.

I just liked the emoticon, lol

JB
1998^V/7

I am glad you posted and shared your observation. I have had this thought about his fans not understanding Mike's message for a long time. For some their eyes will stay veiled for a VERY long time. Even after Mike returns many will not hear his message.

I post about the Civil Rights activist side of Mike and my posts seem to go unnoticed.
I have posted on the INJUSTICES done to black men and women and I know that is very  important to Mike, I have heard it with my own ears when he spoke about the music industry taking advantage of artists especially black artist.

These are the times we live in. IMAGE is what has ruled for many years and casts a spell over some people and they can not break free from it and open up their minds to his message.

Scoffers are doing their job in fulfilling prophesy. Just like beLIEvers are doing their role in fulfilling prophesy.

Seems as though everyone has a role for me...lol
So he has played many roles for most of his life for us here on earth and now it is TIME for Mike to play his role designated by GOD.

I am glad you posted because you reminded me of a great and legendary black female artist. Below is a documentary about her.
Josephine Baker.

Now you must come back and decode this 1998^V/7
LOL... 8-)

[youtube:30n3mgbh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfAup7drrls[/youtube:30n3mgbh]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 29, 2010, 07:47:12 PM

JB
1998^V/7

But ... about the hoax, specifically, what can you tell me please? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "curls"
I am simply (again) baffled that a poster, one with 1 post, can post something, a date in this case, and people thing he is actually right, because he presents it as truth. I just don't get that.

And I do think MJ has planned his return day and will tell no one, because he wants to surprise people, us included. That is why I say he wouldn't just let someone post his date. And I bet that if I register a new username, I can make some of the people here believe I am an insider as well.

So, can you explain how he would stop someone?

By a. simply telling (almost) no one when that date will be, and b. by letting those who do know sign a confidentiality agreement.

He could also be testing his friends by giving them all a different date (how many have we seen already) and see who can't keep his mouth shut.

I personally think he is the only one that knows the exact date.

What if someone guessed it and posted it?
[/color]

Or this one is "guessed" and does not know anything about the "hoax", but just try to strengthen our hope that the "hoax" actually occurred, since many people are giving up. It could be anyone of us here, including.  Well, this was the reading I did!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 29, 2010, 09:41:48 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Err...the numerology actually is not a science that would be defined, contained and limited in some old books for it to be an officially recognized and approved fact by some higher authorities where we would have to look at to have the "authorized" stamp. The numerology here is embeded in the hoax according to Michael's wishes, this is Michael's hoax and hence this is also Michael's numerology (maybe inspired by other things but the inter-connections, pattern within the hoax is what I'm talking about too), at least this is how I understand it. Guess he should have wrote a book about it before...but it would have kinda ruined the hoax...please, TS' posts are clear why do you still doubt? I think that my headache is coming back, I'm off to sleep.

now this is where i have apparently missed it.by whose authority can we say that this if fact?

I know what Serenity is saying here, at least I think I do. Meaning, it matters not if the numerology is in accordance with whatever rules there are to numerology (what they are I don't know), or even if numerology is a real science or not (it's not)... it only matters that if this is a hoax (it is lol) that means Michael arranged it in accordance with his own,probably made up invented MJ brand "NEW seven day theory" numerology.

So the authority you ask about is the authority of logic. If it's a hoax then Michael designed it... and this includes the numerology, because the numbers are there and they are not accidental or contrived. They didn't show up by "chance" so that means Michael intended for them to be there... and probably for them to be found too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

BlackJack

September 29, 2010, 11:15:01 PM
exactly the point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

September 29, 2010, 11:38:40 PM
Well thanky Black Jack.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 30, 2010, 12:31:37 AM
so many secrets here...
Black Jack, Josephine Backer.....JB - BJ

Are you one and the same  :lol:  ?

BJ is 21 and sorry Souza but you can't argue that: 21 IS 777  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The 7 of your bra is just a coincidence, believe me  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 30, 2010, 01:18:11 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Well if TS is Michael Jackson, then TS is a liar.

Quote from: "TS"
And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An actor who playes his part is not a liar   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 30, 2010, 01:37:14 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Since TS has been able to reveal all of this to us, who have no real understanding of numerology prior to the hoax, I believe that this is another clue as to TS identity.

To be able to present the numerological significances as they have, TS is either an avid student of numerology or they have created all of this themselves. If they are responsible for the formulation of the numerology, they are responsible for the hoax, if they are responsible for the hoax then they are Michael himself. :mrgreen:
This thought has crossed my mind many times and whilst I do not know for sure, I beLIEve that Back is TS is Michael 8-)
Wouldn't it make another great chapter in the Hoax story!  ;)  and it would be so funny! (after the initial shock!)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

With L.O.V.E

I agree Back is TS is Michael!

Back`s prior knowledge years before June 25, 2009, his defense of Katherine and the family and his comments about other players in the hoax.

TS`numerology, the redirects and so much knowledge about it all combined with the band analogy and saying
- if I told you how I know what I know, you wouldn`t believe me anyway -
just screams Michael to me.  :lol:

Plus most of us on the board sense that the person behind these screen names is male and that in itself speaks volumes  ;) :lol:

"you wouldn't believe me anyway"

These words - I've seen them before in 2009, after June 25th.

There was a user on youtube pretending to be Michael. Many people believed it. Someone under the mask of Mr. V came in the comments board of that user and told everybody there to be careful, because they were deceived.
There was a lot of argument against Mr. V  -  they didn't believe him.

They asked for proof from him. There was a lot of argument....
Finally Mr. V, when asked for more proof,  told them "why should I tell you, you wouldn't believe me anyway..." And he closed his account the next day.......

But the way he spoke was so strange to me that I almost believed it was Michael at that time.
I even wrote my opinion on his page account, trying to find out more.
He commented back on my page that he totaly agreed with me and then just closed his account.
Untill today I still have this feeling that he could have been Michael or someone very close to him. I saved all his replies because .... he was so calm, so confident, like he was 100% sure of what he was talking about....and never get mad of the way he was treated by the fans there....my impression was that he truly loved those fans and really wanted them to not continue to believe in a fake Michael......of course I might be wrong  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions