Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
September 28, 2010, 02:18:29 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

TS said:

But of course you are free to continue to beLIEve whatever you choose. Just be careful about what you say because you could be hurting the man you claim to love and admire. You never know who might be behind any of the screen names on these forums.

Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 28, 2010, 02:42:46 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Either TS is Michael, Michael is telling TS everything, orrrrrrr TS is a psychic/mind reader and hacked Michael's brain. :shock: I'm going with A or B though. :lol:
I go with B, (not C either :lol: ) that he is a qualified mathmetician writing for MJ who is totally the originator of the numerology concepts involved. I believe TS when he says he's not Michael. MJ always has said he's a hands-on guy, directly involved in every aspect of his music and production, but then he hires the best in their fields like Kenny Ortega and Travis Paine to carry it out. Delegation. I think TS reads much of the threads and comments here, and I don't know if MJ has that kind of free time. Maybe MJ's spending his free time, when not with the kids-- thinking, keeping in contact with all the hoax players, overseeing media connections like TMZ, making sure everything's on track. I have no clue about how much is involved in something of this magnitude.  It seems to me that directing and acting (I don't think TS is acting) were what Michael promised us he was going to give us in future. IMO
You know Serenitys_Dream you convinced me that TS might be MJ after all, by your reading between the lines. I remember reading the parable of the band. I think I'm getting goosebumps.  :D  :shock:  :P  :D
So I take that back about the hired mathmetician.[attachment=0:16z9dwyi]MJ mathmetician.jpg[/attachment:16z9dwyi]
And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.
It is this statement of TS' that is the stumbling block for believing. So I'll give a 10% chance it's not Michael. So if it turns out it was a little necessary "lie" for the MJHD which is one big happy fat nice lie, when we find out everything in due time, I will surely forgive him. It's been an adventure with a little discomfort, but alls well that ends well.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 03:17:12 AM

Michael is holding the marker in his left hand.

I believe Michael may be

Ambidextrous - equally skillful with each hand
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:38:47 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 03:23:48 AM
are you sure Michael is TS after watching this  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube:32p3eko2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_gbzuuG0c[/youtube:32p3eko2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 28, 2010, 03:31:28 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"

TS said:

But of course you are free to continue to beLIEve whatever you choose. Just be careful about what you say because you could be hurting the man you claim to love and admire. You never know who might be behind any of the screen names on these forums.

Hmmm and no offense to anyone, that person seems to have (or want) the ability of emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed. Why? Because, in principle, this line should be totally unnecessary in contexto.IMO :shock:

Hmmmmm......could be......and it works with me (the emotional blackmail and even brainwash  :D   )
I am "sick" enough to even like it  if it comes from Michael  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 28, 2010, 03:42:56 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
are you sure Michael is TS after watching this  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

[youtube:381oj92x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_gbzuuG0c[/youtube:381oj92x]

OMG this is so funny  :lol: Is it on youtube?
Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 03:47:42 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 03:47:00 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

TS said:

Hmmmmm......could be......and it works with me (the emotional blackmail and even brainwash  :D   )

But TS didn't say that I did...

Everything written in blue, in my post, is my interpretation, reading between the lines and I am not trying to "emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed." anyone. I am stating a fact, you don't know who is behind any of the screen names on this forum and any member could be Michael, a friend or a family member.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 28, 2010, 04:54:49 AM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream

Michael is holding the marker in his left hand.

I believe Michael may be

Ambidextrous - equally skillful with each hand

This reminds me school  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  I also can write with both hands on a blackboard (yes this one is not black) and one time a classmate shouted "OMG you write with your right hand!" he was surprised and I was too because I didn't even realized.
When I use a pen and on a sheet of paper I only write with my left hand, I have tried with the right hand but I finish to write like a 7 year old child (I compared with my lil bro) maybe it just needs some training. But it does not mean that I am ambidextrous, at least not all the time.

But when I think about it maybe that everybody can write with both hands on a board?  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  Because it's not the same as writing on a sheet of paper...if a right-handed person here can give it a try? There was a time when I thought that Michael was left-handed but I realized that some pictures were "reversed" (if you understand what I mean).

Michael are you ambidextrous, left-handed or right-handed?
Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:39:23 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

September 28, 2010, 05:15:48 AM
serenity, don't even bother... tekamjforever's sole reason for being in this thread is to ridicule and oppose TS without valid arguments. It's not worth your time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 05:25:50 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

TS said:

But TS didn't say that I did...

Everything written in blue, in my post, is my interpretation, reading between the lines and I am not trying to "emotional blackmail, underestimate the intelligence of others, and finally brainwashed." anyone. I am stating a fact, you don't know who is behind any of the screen names on this forum and any member could be Michael, a friend or a family member.

:oops: Oh, sorry! It was a glitch, I thought it was all TS ... less bad for me ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 06:13:00 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
serenity, don't even bother... tekamjforever's sole reason for being in this thread is to ridicule and oppose TS without valid arguments. It's not worth your time.

Not true! I just expressed my opinion but also, I always ask my apologies when I realize I should. You're doing a pre-judgment about me. I will not feel offended by not defend something I do not believe, though I expect a different result, because many people are betting that way. I'll continue to ask or say in any segment, respectfully, as is my custom, however, if you think I should not stay here, please feel free, and no hard feelings on my part. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 28, 2010, 07:42:06 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Not true! I just expressed my opinion but also, I always ask my apologies when I realize I should. You're doing a pre-judgment about me. I will not feel offended by not defend something I do not believe, though I expect a different result, because many people are betting that way. I'll continue to ask or say in any segment, respectfully, as is my custom, however, if you think I should not stay here, please feel free, and no hard feelings on my part. ;)

If you want to stay in this thread that would be your own choice, but don't expect people to explain stuff to you after your bias towards TS/TIAI. You can expect reactions like mine after your opposing posts without arguments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2010, 07:58:54 AM
tekamjforever, Once I said to you that he was respecting your opinion, till now nobody in this forum could have refuted with arguments and reasons validated what TS says.. another thing nobody washes the brain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BlackJack

September 28, 2010, 07:41:58 PM
We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 08:17:56 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
We need to remember that MJ is a master at leaving something to the imagination and he loves the power of mystery. Mystery and timing are central to revelation and are we not slowly having clues revealed to us piece by piece. MJ is a master showman who understands how to leave the audience wanting more (withdrawal from a situation has this effect on people too). Remember the talk surrounding Invincible... "It's like a fever, they're waiting - it's important to wait - to appreciate talent and ability". All will be revealed in his good time, things are in motion now, things that have been planned out for a long time, the numbers support this. We are on a mysterious roller coaster of MJ's own construction :"the guy who creates the roller coaster is a real showman because he understands syncopation and rhythm and structure. That's real important as an artist of showbusiness".

BAMSDAY = 777 days after the withdrawal/disappearance. We are over halfway there, be patient and beLIEve, it's simmering!!

August 11, 2011 feels like an eternity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions