MissG

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
August 26, 2010, 06:26:09 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"
I just have a hard time to believe that any Jackson would be reading this hoax forum, sorry.

I would be surprised if they wouldn't. I am sure Mike reads it as well. Come on, if you fake your death, wouldn't you want to know what people think and what they do with the clues you provide?

Besides that, the estate is a leech on everyone's back who uses Mike's name and pictures on the internet or anywhere else, this website is on top of Google when you do a search for "michael jackson hoax" and on page 2 when you search for "michael jackson death". Do you really think they would be unaware of it? And if they are aware of it, don't you think they would want to monitor it? Like I said, I would be HIGHLY surprised if they would not be reading this site. And it might be possible some of them are members here as well. Like TS said:

Quote from: "TS"
I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

If I would know MJ is reading here I would not post or open up about my "thoughts" or opinions ;)

I am awared that this site is high up on the google search and that the estate is claming MJ´s stuff but I also think that the estate will start hitting/ taking down or back the most profitable or problematic sites. So far, this site looks harmless and it is "therapeutical" as well (regarding people who misses Michael).

There are 2 ways taking this; Jacksons read the forum or Jacksons don´t read the forum and I feel more comfortable with the second option ;)
Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:29:24 AM by Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 26, 2010, 06:26:46 AM
I second Souza's views. IF MJ faked his death, then it'd be hard to believe that they didn't read the hoax forums. And we're pretty certain that he did (fake it)  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 06:28:42 AM
I just have a hard time to believe that any Jackson would be reading this hoax forum, sorry.

I would be surprised if they wouldn't. I am sure Mike reads it as well. Come on, if you fake your death, wouldn't you want to know what people think and what they do with the clues you provide?

Besides that, the estate is a leech on everyone's back who uses Mike's name and pictures on the internet or anywhere else, this website is on top of Google when you do a search for "michael jackson hoax" and on page 2 when you search for "michael jackson death". Do you really think they would be unaware of it? And if they are aware of it, don't you think they would want to monitor it? Like I said, I would be HIGHLY surprised if they would not be reading this site. And it might be possible some of them are members here as well. Like TS said:

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!
I absolutely agree.

And apart from that, even if he had died...I think even then family members/friends would be aware that there are people who believe that Mike is still alive, so they would know about this site anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

*Mo*

August 26, 2010, 06:35:11 AM

Absolutely!

And let's not forget TS' interaction with the Jacksons regarding the 'Army of Love' tweet.  Do you think they would tweet something like that, leave that tweet on the page for months, and later delete some tweets after Marlon tweeted to get it back on their first page without knowing what they are doing..?  Nah...I don't think so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 06:51:41 AM
I have no doubt at all that the Jacksons have visited this site and even posted comments here.  I've felt that right from the start and, even though some rather unkind things have been said about various members of the Jackson Family, I'd say they would choose to overlook those comments and put it down to people being ignorant of the facts.  I think they'd be far more interested in spreading Michael's message and writing things to encourage and educate the ones here who are genuinely searching for the Truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

August 26, 2010, 09:13:09 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Absolutely!

And let's not forget TS' interaction with the Jacksons regarding the 'Army of Love' tweet.  Do you think they would tweet something like that, leave that tweet on the page for months, and later delete some tweets after Marlon tweeted to get it back on their first page without knowing what they are doing..?  Nah...I don't think so!

all of you are right! if MJ is really dead they already would say to us to STOP doing this... :|
and if really mj was killed by someone like CM don´t you think that La toya with her big mouth or Jermaine or all the family didn´t encourage us all to make something about it? like:
a silent march...
a manifestation for justice...
something... i don´t know... they know the MJFans are an army of love and they know that we know... just that... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 10:05:00 AM
I also think that Michael must be reading our posts because it wouldn't make any sense otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 26, 2010, 06:59:41 PM
I absolutely believe 100% that Michael and /or his family members come to this site to see how the hoax is progressing! If you look at Marlon's tweets on the previous page here(3), you will see that he "calls out" someone using the name Marlon4 who is claiming to be Marlon. He says this guy is Fake. So, If Michael was really dead, don't you think they would be all over trying to shut this site down saying we are Fake? I truly believe that this site is the "key" to the whole hoax. There is so much information here, but it is up to us to "connect the dots", "think for ourselves" "read between the lines" and to differentiate between what is actual "fact" and what is "fiction". Michael loves magic and illusion and "mystery". I believe that some of the topics on here are just planted as an "illusion" to see if we beLIEve everything we see or read. The word beLIEve speaks volumes itself! We see what we want to see and beLIEve what we want to beLIEve
This is a one of a kind, "real life Thriller" like nothing anyone, anywhere, has ever or will ever see again! I'm starting to believe that there is much, much more to this whole hoax then meets the eye...there are so many facets to this hoax, that only a genius like Michael, could ever pull it off! I think Michael is more involved here then we think people...we just need to "crack the code" in order to bring this hoax to an end, so we can move forward to a better world, with Michael leading the way!

What a Great ride Michael! This really has been the adventure of a lifetime! Thank you my sweet wonderful friend. You know I love you most! "Heart" To "Heart"...Always and Forever!
To all of the Jackson Family members, I would like to say God Bless You all, from the bottom of my heart! The strength and courage that it must take to endure this "Adventure" in the public eye, really shows the depth of LOVE and dedication you all have as a "family unit". You have shown us all what the "Power of Love" is all about! Thank you and I love you all! :) <3
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 07:20:03 PM
Dayna - what a beautifully-written post!  I had tears in my eyes by the time I got to the end of it  :)  I'd just like to echo everything you've said because I believe you've said it ALL and I cannot do better.  I love my online "family" here.  Even though I've never met any of you, I FEEL as if I know you through the words you've written and the sentiments you've expressed.  Thank you Michael, and to your family and loyal friends who have helped you to make this possible.  This journey is the certainly the most unique experience I've had in my life so far, and I sometimes feel as if we've really only seen the tip of the iceberg ... with more amazing and life-changing things to be revealed when the time is right.  Love & peace, emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 26, 2010, 07:58:49 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Dayna - what a beautifully-written post!  I had tears in my eyes by the time I got to the end of it  :)  I'd just like to echo everything you've said because I believe you've said it ALL and I cannot do better.  I love my online "family" here.  Even though I've never met any of you, I FEEL as if I know you through the words you've written and the sentiments you've expressed.  Thank you Michael, and to your family and loyal friends who have helped you to make this possible.  This journey is the certainly the most unique experience I've had in my life so far, and I sometimes feel as if we've really only seen the tip of the iceberg ... with more amazing and life-changing things to be revealed when the time is right.  Love & peace, emerald xo

Thank you Emerald! Isn't it wonderful how close we have all become here on this site? We truly are a "family". I have never seen so many people come together this way! We bear our hearts, our souls and even our dreams with each other and we have done this without the knowledge of each others "looks", Race", "Age" or "Religion"! We only know each other through our hearts and our written word and that is such a beautiful thing! Michael has brought us together to show us what we can achieve when we think with our hearts and give our love freely to others! No matter what the outcome of this hoax brings us, we should always remember the "life" lessons we have learned here on our journey together. I truly love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 26, 2010, 08:05:52 PM
@mjj4ever777 and emeraldcity:  Two heartwarming posts!  I thoroughly agree with you and believe this is only an "introductory course", to quote TS.  I think that everything in his posts is there for a purpose; he doesn't waste words or write anything irrelevant.  In my humble opinion, the fact that TS gave us the Lynyrd Skynyrd example is of strong significance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

August 26, 2010, 08:29:05 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"

Thank you Emerald! Isn't it wonderful how close we have all become here on this site? We truly are a "family". I have never seen so many people come together this way! We bear our hearts, our souls and even our dreams with each other and we have done this without the knowledge of each others "looks", Race", "Age" or "Religion"! We only know each other through our hearts and our written word and that is such a beautiful thing! Michael has brought us together to show us what we can achieve when we think with our hearts and give our love freely to others! No matter what the outcome of this hoax brings us, we should always remember the "life" lessons we have learned here on our journey together. I truly love you all!

THANKS FOR YOU BOTH! IN MICHAEL WORDS: WE ARE BRINGING LOVE BACK IN THE WORLD... THIS IS IT!
I love our family here, I love you all!!!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

son

August 27, 2010, 04:25:58 PM
Regardless, this proves to me that someone connected to the Jacksons want us to believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 04:40:19 PM
Quote from: "son"
Regardless, this proves to me that someone connected to the Jacksons want us to believe.
:lol: Sorry, but this just is opposing for the fun of it. Do you have a theory around that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 27, 2010, 07:52:54 PM
Quote from: "son"
:lol: Sorry, but this just is opposing for the fun of it. Do you have a theory around that?

He he, snooping here.
Well, my theory is that one Jackson, may be the nephew of MJ I believe has a child with a dutch woman, so, since you are from Holland an also Mo, you two are connected to the Jacksons  :D
(kidding ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal