Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
August 24, 2010, 11:21:55 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar     6:47 PM Aug 7th  via TweetDeck  

This tweet reminds me of the new song we were talking about this past week. Hmmm....
This sure is an encouraging proof!! And yes it does sound like the song, Could it be I stayed away too long...
Way back in the beginning we wondered if TS was Marlon, and now this interesting connection. Hmm...

I've always thought TS was Marlon. I think you get just a little glimpse in the Jackson reality show that Marlon is very religious too.    And, remember in the memorial book he signs S.T.U.D.Y.

In the memorial book he signs S.T.U.D.Y.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  ???
WOW

What?! I didn't know that! Wow... learn something new everyday!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 24, 2010, 12:06:55 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "vilte90"
LOL You know, English is not my native language so all this time I thought that the "bottom" is the "top" of the page LOL Thanks for your patience  :lol: Now I understand everything, silly me lol  :D

L.O.V.E

Not silly at all - I'm always amazed at how well all you non-English speakers keep up with everything that's going on here!

Well, for instance I can't understand everything people discuss in this forum because sometimes I'm just too lazy to read long texts and sometimes there are many texts with a rich dictionary, than I have to use translater and it takes much time to read the whole long text. And I haven't read all TS's posts because it's too long for non-English speaker like me lol   :D And posts about trials, hearings, some documents, etc are also difficult to understand everything. But I'm happy I can understand the point of everything that's going on on this forum :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

August 24, 2010, 12:47:53 PM
Thanks for sharing.  I will have to read more of this later.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 03:12:04 PM
but i witnessed something on TII that maybe the coreographer could it also be, because he teached mike something about the internet. It was on a special of it maybe on the bluray or the dvd i don´t know excactly but of course it could also be marlon but definitly some near in mike´s field. :?:  :D  ;)  :o  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

CC

August 24, 2010, 04:30:57 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar     6:47 PM Aug 7th  via TweetDeck  

This tweet reminds me of the new song we were talking about this past week. Hmmm....
This sure is an encouraging proof!! And yes it does sound like the song, Could it be I stayed away too long...
Way back in the beginning we wondered if TS was Marlon, and now this interesting connection. Hmm...

I've always thought TS was Marlon. I think you get just a little glimpse in the Jackson reality show that Marlon is very religious too.    And, remember in the memorial book he signs S.T.U.D.Y.

In the memorial book he signs S.T.U.D.Y.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  ???
WOW

What?! I didn't know that! Wow... learn something new everyday!

can someone tell me where marlon signs S.T.U.D.Y. at the memorial? screenshot maybe? a link? or just the page at the memorial here you have a link but i can´t see marlon signning S-T-U-D-Y- :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

August 24, 2010, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: bec
Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.

Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J     9:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck  " the very last tweet on the page??

Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:
<snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>

Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.

Hows about THAT.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

GREAT!!!
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:09:01 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Glinda

August 24, 2010, 05:56:50 PM

okay, this happend two or three days later. :o

(Tmz..watch your urls!)

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 24, 2010, 09:31:32 PM
i'm confused :? is the army of love about the jacksons or michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

becTopic starter

August 24, 2010, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"

(Tmz..watch your urls!)

I don't get it (?) Do you have the right thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

August 24, 2010, 09:57:43 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i'm confused :? is the army of love about the jacksons or michael?

Well TS says it's about Michael and he seems to have coined the phrase so I guess he gets to determine. Besides, Jermaine said Jackson (singular) Fans... not JacksonS Fans, or J5 Fans or etc.

Michael always said his name was JACKSON... [not Jacko]. So that would make his fans Jackson Fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 25, 2010, 12:58:01 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Glinda"

(Tmz..watch your urls!)

I don't get it (?) Do you have the right thread?

I think he talking about the article's url. The first part mainly, "Michael Jackson Resurrected."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

August 25, 2010, 05:02:19 AM
Both TS and Marlon uses the phrase "Study Peace"... I will show you  :)

In TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI? TS wrote and provided us with the following link:

I am also the one who revealed the 1998 MJ autograph codes, and predicted the 9-9-09 connections to “This Is It” a couple days before 9-9-09; and indeed that prediction came true You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

If you go to the bottom of this post you will see that STUDY aka TS writes “It is time for everyone to STUDY peace” and right next to it he provides us with the following link to the Michael Jackson funeral program You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in which Marlon signs “Study Peace”… Coincidence?

Also, if you have a look at the ALLJACK5ONS Twitter page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Marlon signs “Study Peace - Mar Mar” and don’t forget that they just deleted old posts because someone wanted the “Army of L.O.V.E” post to show up again… Coincidence?

To me it’s pretty clear, TS and Marlon is the same person  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

August 25, 2010, 07:39:03 AM
Well I'd like to think TS is Marlon as, next to Michael, Marlon was always my favourite of the Jackson brothers, and I love the name Marlon  :)   But for all we know, TS could be made up of a team of people, with Marlon being just one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 25, 2010, 08:06:16 AM
Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon  :? Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back  :roll: Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

~Souza~

August 25, 2010, 08:14:00 AM
Quote from: vilte90
Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.

They might not know either. I think Mike is the only one that knows when he will be back, and maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:10:11 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions