Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
August 23, 2010, 11:50:55 AM
Quote from: bec
Marlon tweeted several new tweets and retweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . This is the first activity since Easter. You probably remember the most recent tweet was wishing everyone a happy Easter from the Jackson Family or whatever.

Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J     9:06 PM Mar 11th  via TweetDeck  " the very last tweet on the page??

Here's a link to the update 5-a and which lists redirect 5-5: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS wrote this on May 12th, 2010:
<snip> 5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets). Notice that this was tweeted the same day that TIAI Update #4b was posted {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; and notice that the “army of LOVE” is only mentioned in Update #4b (not #4a, #4c, or #4d). <snip>

Yeah well scroll down on the J5 Twitter page friends... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.

Hows about THAT.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

WOOW! That's a great find! Finally another important clue!
This is sooo exciting guys! THANK YOU BEC! And BIG THANK YOU TS!
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:59:32 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

August 23, 2010, 12:50:39 PM
and I'm wondering why today's post doesn't pertain to justice in lieu of "Murray's"
trial today  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

August 23, 2010, 03:10:08 PM
I don't want to sound dumb but ... who is TS? :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 23, 2010, 03:16:28 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
I don't want to sound dumb but ... who is TS? :oops:

:o

You have a lot of reading to do! Get some popcorn and a soda!
He has several posts on here,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And he was the one who created You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
many people including myself believe he has inside information on the hoax, he's predicted several things and he's given very valuable information. Without TS who knows where we would be ;) he was also previously under the username "S.T.U.D.Y." Thanks TS!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

2 Bad

August 24, 2010, 12:47:55 AM
Thanks Bec and TS!!!
Ask and you shall receive!!

I think a post would be appreciated. There are a lot of confused souls out there. My heart breaks to read so much anger on many other comments on TMZ site, when the man they love has plans made that should make them think!

Piece by piece by piece - as was said.
I smile  :P

We L*O*V*E you Michael!
Proud to be a soldier of the army of L*O*V*E!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 05:09:34 AM
Ok, I think I'm really stupid..

When I'm on ALLJACK5ONS twitter the first message I see is: "Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar"     2:47 AM Aug 8th  via TweetDeck  

Shouldn't be this: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J"     6:06 AM Mar 12th  via TweetDeck   ???   Or I don't understand something?  :?

Thanks for explanation :D
LOVE you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Victor

August 24, 2010, 09:00:01 AM
GREAT !!! :D  :D  :D

THIS IS IT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 09:00:59 AM
Quote from: "vilte90"

When I'm on ALLJACK5ONS twitter the first message I see is: "Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar"     2:47 AM Aug 8th  via TweetDeck  

Shouldn't be this: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J"     6:06 AM Mar 12th  via TweetDeck   ???   Or I don't understand something?  :?

LOVE you all!

No you're not stupid, just confused by the explanation. The Jackson Fans tweet is located at the bottom of the page. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

August 24, 2010, 09:07:53 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

LOVE you all!

No you're not stupid, just confused by the explanation. The Jackson Fans tweet is located at the bottom of the page. :)

The Jackson Fans? Where is it? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

curls

August 24, 2010, 09:11:17 AM

Here, at the bottom of the page:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 09:23:10 AM
Quote from: "curls"

Here, at the bottom of the page:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I see the last tweet, so it's all (this thread, I mean) about the words "study peace" or that tweet: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J" ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 24, 2010, 09:29:27 AM

Yes, I see the last tweet, so it's all (this thread, I mean) about the words "study peace" or that tweet: "Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J" ??

I think the idea is that tweets have been deleted in order to keep the 'Jackson Fans ...' one on the first page, highlighting its importance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 10:04:33 AM

I think the idea is that tweets have been deleted in order to keep the 'Jackson Fans ...' one on the first page, highlighting its importance.

LOL You know, English is not my native language so all this time I thought that the "bottom" is the "top" of the page LOL Thanks for your patience  :lol: Now I understand everything, silly me lol  :D

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 10:10:45 AM
Thank you so very much Bec, this is a splendid discovery! With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

curls

August 24, 2010, 11:20:46 AM
LOL You know, English is not my native language so all this time I thought that the "bottom" is the "top" of the page LOL Thanks for your patience  :lol: Now I understand everything, silly me lol  :D

L.O.V.E

Not silly at all - I'm always amazed at how well all you non-English speakers keep up with everything that's going on here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions