~Souza~

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
August 27, 2010, 08:23:22 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "son"
Regardless, this proves to me that someone connected to the Jacksons want us to believe.
:lol: Sorry, but this just is opposing for the fun of it. Do you have a theory around that?

He he, snooping here.
Well, my theory is that one Jackson, may be the nephew of MJ I believe has a child with a dutch woman, so, since you are from Holland an also Mo, you two are connected to the Jacksons  :D
(kidding ;))

One of the Jackson's has a Dutch wife? Who? Never heard that one before...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

August 27, 2010, 08:44:45 PM
TS is definitely a woman  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 09:03:56 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"

Why? Don't you like women?  :lol:

I think TS is a guy. Straight to the point, no bullshit, no arguments but hard evidence and he seems to be perfectly in control. Those are not really the standard characteristics of a woman, women are mostly more emotional and more snarky. Either that or TS is someone just posting on a guy's behalf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 27, 2010, 09:21:11 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Gema"
I just have a hard time to believe that any Jackson would be reading this hoax forum, sorry.

I would be surprised if they wouldn't. I am sure Mike reads it as well. Come on, if you fake your death, wouldn't you want to know what people think and what they do with the clues you provide?

Besides that, the estate is a leech on everyone's back who uses Mike's name and pictures on the internet or anywhere else, this website is on top of Google when you do a search for "michael jackson hoax" and on page 2 when you search for "michael jackson death". Do you really think they would be unaware of it? And if they are aware of it, don't you think they would want to monitor it? Like I said, I would be HIGHLY surprised if they would not be reading this site. And it might be possible some of them are members here as well. Like TS said:

Quote from: "TS"
I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact, if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!
[/[/size]quote]

Absolutely!

And let's not forget TS' interaction with the Jacksons regarding the 'Army of Love' tweet.  Do you think they would tweet something like that, leave that tweet on the page for months, and later delete some tweets after Marlon tweeted to get it back on their first page without knowing what they are doing..?  Nah...I don't think so!

all of you are right! if MJ is really dead they already would say to us to STOP doing this... :|
and if really mj was killed by someone like CM don´t you think that La toya with her big mouth or Jermaine or all the family didn´t encourage us all to make something about it? like:
a silent march...
a manifestation for justice...
something... i don´t know... they know the MJFans are an army of love and they know that we know... just that... ;)

wish they would elaberate on that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

EverywhereASign

August 27, 2010, 09:24:41 PM

must be that michigan water you drink.

like that doo doo we had in indiana!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

August 27, 2010, 09:41:42 PM

I think TS is a guy. Straight to the point, no bullshit, no arguments but hard evidence and he seems to be perfectly in control. Those are not really the standard characteristics of a woman, women are mostly more emotional and more snarky. Either that or TS is someone just posting on a guy's behalf.

Mmmm yes I love women.

I'll just agree with you  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 27, 2010, 10:07:33 PM

Mmmm yes I love women.

I'll just agree with you  ;)

Oh man SEHF, we're getting somewhere! This is like the 5th time we agree!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

August 30, 2010, 01:36:42 AM
Well, ALLJACK5ON twitter account has been active again on MJ's birthday
The army of love tweet has gone from the front page, lets see if they delete posts again to make it re-appear...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 02:27:23 AM
The obvious possibility that Team MJ visits this site and the original MJDH site goes without saying. It is never adviseable to be rude or careless on the Internet. You never know who you may be talking to........plus its very un- MJ to not be considerate. Seems a savvy thing to do if you are hoaxing the world to take an occasional temperature of your work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 30, 2010, 03:14:21 AM
I've always felt TS was a man, just doesn't seem like a woman's communication style. I absolutely feel Michael, some of his siblings and friends occasionally come here, or report to MJ general summaries of what people are saying here. I don't think anything written fazes MJ at all, since he has heard it all, all his life. But he says he feeds off the love of his fans/supporters and I think we tell him we love him loud and clear.

For me this is what convinces me TS is the real deal. TMZ was the one who posted the news of MJ's death and the others followed them. The connection between TS and TMZ is clear and confirmed. TMZ have been dropping our hoax site deliberate and ongoing clues saying MJ's is alive all year. They have been keeping MJ and his family in the world's face continually for over a year, like no other media have done. TMZ's owner/founder is connected to MJ owned companies.

I believe TS matches Michael perfectly. Most of us have watched every interview, every music video, read every lyric he's written to get the soul of him (I can't stop till I get enough :P ) and I feel TS knows him better than any other person we've heard claiming to be close to him.

Dayna, your post is so true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 08:46:02 AM
I know I am new here but I have read all of TS posts, and it gives me a headache trying to figure out who he/she is (although I think TS is a guy!). Do you guys think it could be Jermaine? I mean think of how Jermaine keeps dropping hints as if he wants us to know something! Or Kenny Ortega? I guess it doesn't matter and we should all be greatful for TS  :D. But it's only natural to be curious!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 09:16:50 AM
I have read TS's info and have to say it is some pretty interesting info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 30, 2010, 11:06:36 AM
Quote from: ~Souza~
Quote from: vilte90
Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.

They might not know either. I think Mike is the only one that knows when he will be back, and maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.

Michael arranged such a perfect plan like this. He arranged all those dates of funeral, memorial etc. I think he has a plan and an exact date for the come back. But in some circumstances he might have needed to change it. And agree, he could be the only one who knows about it.
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:12:33 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

August 30, 2010, 11:35:12 AM

In the post for Recruiting Soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E., TS uses we twice.  

Quote from: "TS"
Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Please post at least your support for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.  And additionally, entirely voluntarily, you can mention specifics that you are willing to do: starting with the “Man in the Mirror”, make that “change”; maybe a New Year’s resolution.  And then go beyond yourself, and reach out to others, joining together in helping to “Heal the World”.  This is Michael’s message; This Is It.

Even if you still believe that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is still just as important.  So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop you from helping to “heal the world”.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a phishing scam; so please do not post your personal information.  We want a quantity of people to show their support; but we are not asking for name, address, phone number, or other private info.  Beware of anyone trying to get you to give out your personal information!

Additionally: please keep this thread only for Army Of L.O.V.E. support and discussion.  If you want to talk about things in the TIAI Revealed threads, please do that under one of the 9 parts.

So whoever is writing the posts - he or she - there is also 'we'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 30, 2010, 12:06:15 PM
I used to say, I and Me,
Now it's Us, now it's We!!

Sorry, couldn't help it - that lyric just sprung into my mind! Seems there's an MJ lyric for pretty much every occasion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions