anewfan

Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
April 04, 2011, 08:23:28 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
This thread is a global announcement which is also available in the Guest section so I imagine that's how a guest is able to post.

Thank you, Andrea. I just feel like we've been invaded by so many guests on here.  I feel like I hardly recognize anyone on here any more.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

April 05, 2011, 02:07:41 PM
Does have TS  something to do with Frank Dileo??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MissG

April 05, 2011, 02:48:08 PM
To start with, how come people´s ip´s are shown in the chat? :evil:
Some people know how to fake ip addresses with malicious intentions. Any of us could have been a target.

And second, I doubt Serenity had the chance to post anything at all. She can´t, she was banned.

However, the post written in the blog makes a lot of sense. Serenity´s researches are always very informative and i am sure that her intentions when writing the post were not bad, on the contrary, she shares info making clear that TS could be a random person having nothing to do with MJ, as many of us think.

She is not trashing TS, she just wrote, in resume, that TS is not a direct link to Michael and that his theories are just that, theories.
Also, let me remind you, that Serenity was pro-TS and followed his updates.

For some members, questions started popping up since MO left and those are still not answered, this i believe is the cause for people to start researching by their own.

More clarity and direct answers could avoid situations of this nature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 06:49:48 PM
Just for the record, getting banned and deactivated accounts are two different things. People can't log into the forum if Souza bans them on their IPs. Serenity was not banned but her account was deactivated so she could still log in and post on the forum. Her post doesn't make any sense to me at all and to me it's not too hard to understand the intention behind this post of her. Anyone can think that TS is not an insider but why need to bother trying to find out who he really is? I personally do not care where the info comes from but I do care what the info is.

We do not know if she found the right IP and she is writing about these people yet she can not be sure they're the ones behind TS. Disrespectful to those peoples' private lives. None of our business to which church they go to etc. This is more like an intention to put TS and this forum especially Souza in a bad light. If she was trying to help people seeing that TS is not an insider, I wish she tried to debunk the info TS has given and TS' connection with Sony and TMZ. Finding out random people's IPs and throwing out their personal info without backing up your claim is disrespectful, useless and such a waste of time, not only for the one who writes it but also for the ones who reads it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 06, 2011, 12:29:32 AM
I don't like what's going on.

First Mo, now Serenity....who to believe anymore?

People were so good friends in the hoaxland and now many are almost enemies. What the hell happened here?! Are the non-believers right?!

I don't understand where we are going to.
I don't want this hoax journey to end, I want to learn the truth finally.

We spend here so much time, we builded here so many hopes and dreams.....wouldn't it be a SHAME everything to end in dissapointement?

Now I'm thinking of Michael, what would he say about people left behind on the hoax road, I'm thinkin that maybe he would be sad to see us this way.

And thinking about TS.
TS is smart, well trained and funny. I don't rememeber if he ever said he is an insider.
Maybe he said it, but I don't remember what update it was and I don't have time to search for it.
But let's be honest and say we've all followed TIAI with excitement, what a show, almost an adventure!! What an idea, these redirects!!
I am glad it happened.
Time will tell if it was all a big joke or conditioning or mind game or a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.... I don't know yet but one thing is certain: truth ALWAYS prevails.

ALWAYS.

One thing won't change: dear Michael, we love you and we support you always. I wish I could hug you and tell you how beautiful you are and thank you for everything that you did to be a better person yourself and inspire others to be better persons as well.
I love you forever, dead or alive, nothing is changed......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 01:11:21 AM
I just wanted to say something about TS as a new member of the hoax :)
I really really regret that i missed the beginning of TIAI redirects, the adventure you guys went through must be amazing and at the same time very difficult emotionally and physically too, because trying to solve TS's puzzles ain't easy  :lol:  When i was reading all of his updates and TIAI Revealed my head was spinning around whilst exploding at the same time, it was waaaaaayyyy tooooooo much information :lol: plus i couldn't just read it, i had to check if it the info was accurate... i think it took me at least 2 weeks of constant reading with short breaks to sleep (by the way thank you TS and Michael i've lost so much wait, i'm in a perfect shape right now  :D) My main point is that it really DOESN'T matter who TS is: Michael Jackson, one of his brothers or all of them together, or someone hired by Michael or his friend, or a believer as we all are. The important thing is the INFORMATION he helped us to find, the hoax members here are very smart and talented they could have done it without his help, but he made it a little bit easier and more exiting with his predictions.
Here is his quote from TIAI update 6.5:
"Let me make it clear that I do not expect people to gullibly believe anything and everything I say, merely because of the predictions. Please accept or reject what I say based on the reliability of the information itself; this is what I have always said. If I signed up with various usernames—and posted information using various writing styles, so that people would not recognize me—the information should be assessed on the exact same basis as my posts under the username TS.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not."

Thank you TS, whoever you are!!!  :D And i hope that you are doing well, people miss you around here  :)

It's all for L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

April 06, 2011, 01:19:52 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I don't like what's going on.

First Mo, now Serenity....who to believe anymore?

People were so good friends in the hoaxland and now many are almost enemies. What the hell happened here?! Are the non-believers right?!

I don't understand where we are going to.
I don't want this hoax journey to end, I want to learn the truth finally.

We spend here so much time, we builded here so many hopes and dreams.....wouldn't it be a SHAME everything to end in dissapointement?

Now I'm thinking of Michael, what would he say about people left behind on the hoax road, I'm thinkin that maybe he would be sad to see us this way.

And thinking about TS.
TS is smart, well trained and funny. I don't rememeber if he ever said he is an insider.
Maybe he said it, but I don't remember what update it was and I don't have time to search for it.
But let's be honest and say we've all followed TIAI with excitement, what a show, almost an adventure!! What an idea, these redirects!!
I am glad it happened.
Time will tell if it was all a big joke or conditioning or mind game or a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.... I don't know yet but one thing is certain: truth ALWAYS prevails.

ALWAYS.

One thing won't change: dear Michael, we love you and we support you always. I wish I could hug you and tell you how beautiful you are and thank you for everything that you did to be a better person yourself and inspire others to be better persons as well.
I love you forever, dead or alive, nothing is changed......

Reminds me of Inception; a dream within a dream within a dream.
As we near to the end I think it's only going to get harder. I guess it has to before it gets easier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 01:23:16 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
To start with, how come people´s ip´s are shown in the chat? :evil:
Some people know how to fake ip addresses with malicious intentions. Any of us could have been a target.

And second, I doubt Serenity had the chance to post anything at all. She can´t, she was banned.

However, the post written in the blog makes a lot of sense. Serenity´s researches are always very informative and i am sure that her intentions when writing the post were not bad, on the contrary, she shares info making clear that TS could be a random person having nothing to do with MJ, as many of us think.

She is not trashing TS, she just wrote, in resume, that TS is not a direct link to Michael and that his theories are just that, theories.
Also, let me remind you, that Serenity was pro-TS and followed his updates.

For some members, questions started popping up since MO left and those are still not answered, this i believe is the cause for people to start researching by their own.

More clarity and direct answers could avoid situations of this nature.

The old chat showed IP's, that is why there is a new one now since people didn't feel comfortable with it.

SD simply got an IP from someone logged in as TS, who could have been ANYONE, since anyone could log in with whatever they wanted, you didn't have to register. Based on that she posted people's personal info, while her tracking system is showing a complete different location than the 3 tracking systems I used. Therefore her complete post is based on nothing, with info from people who most likely don't want to find their info on a forum like this.

It is also pretty stupid to assume that we all know who Mike's friends are. He knows people all around the world. So if TS is someone we have never heard of, it doesn't mean that he does not know Mike. If TS is someone we do know, he probably wouldn't post under his own IP address. I can tell you that TS posts with more than 1 IP address, so where does that leave SD's post, besides the fact that her location is off? I assume everyone has heard of proxy servers.

Also, when I trace my own real IP, I live miles away from where I really live, so even real IP's are not accurate.

Like PureLove said, if SD or anyone else wants to debunk TS, they should debunk the info, but no one even got close.

And Gema, if you want to know why Mo left, you should contact her. I am done with her and really don't feel like explaining. I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Great post Kristina4LOVE and thanks for the clarification Souza, as I hadn't fully understood before.

Don't you think it's pretty coincidental that TS needs to leave us for a week or two, right at Elizabeth's death and Frank's hospital scare. Or did he deliberately plan for us to think that way .
TS- Sorry, circumstances have taken me away from much attention here recently. Will be back soon.
That is the first time he has ever indicated a time frame in which he would visit us. In the past he just showed up randomly whenever he felt like it, although there was special days that he would chose. In this case it would have probably been better for him not to have said anything, since now we wonder why "soon" is taking more than a week.

If we already believe MJ's alive and in the hoax, then whether TS is an insider or not isn't as important. If everything he says is backed up with evidence and eventually after the trial, etc. his words will be shown to be accurate, then our following his direction will be vindicated. I still have seen no red flags.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 04:11:38 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
   I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

Then how is it possible that you have the following information under yout Avatar?  :?  :?

Sorry for asking...  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 04:49:15 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
   I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

Then how is it possible that you have the following information under yout Avatar?  :?  :?

It is the date that the template for this forum was created. It has nothing to do with my joining date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 06, 2011, 04:55:12 AM
So this site was created before MJ died for MJ...forgive me if I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 06, 2011, 05:11:34 AM
The site was created before MJ died but of course it wasn't about the hoax when it was created.
Is there another logical explanation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 07:19:28 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

It is the date that the template for this forum was created. It has nothing to do with my joining date.

Ahaa... thanks for your explanation  :)
I had to check in Wikipedia what "template" means... :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Template may mean:

a stencil, pattern or overlay used in graphic arts (drawing, painting, etc) and sewing to replicate letters, shapes or designs
a pre-developed page layout in electronic or paper media used to make new pages with a similar design, pattern, or style
Form letter, a predefined letter which retains its primary intent when individually customised with variable data or text.
[edit] Computer science and information technologyTemplate (file format), a standardized non-executable file type used by computer software as a pre-formatted example on which to base other files, especially documents
Template (programming), a tool for generic programming especially in the C++ language
Template metaprogramming, a programming technique used by a compiler to generate temporary source code
Template method, an object-oriented design pattern
Template (software engineering), any processing element that can be combined with a data model and processed by a template engine to produce a result document
Template (word processing), a standard document containing layout and styles used to configure word processing software
Style sheet (web development) or master page on which you can globally edit and format graphic elements and text common to each page of a document
Web template, a master page used to produce web pages
A main document from which mail merge documents are created
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
So this site was created before MJ died for MJ...forgive me if I'm wrong.

No, not the site or the forum itself, but the template of the forum, the colors and fonts etc. which were made by someone who uploaded that template to phpbb3, so that others can download it and use it for their own forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions