YELLOW RIBBON FOR MICHAELs Birthday
August 22, 2010, 02:32:19 PM
i had an idea, if you like it please help me spread it. I know many people come here to read and i hope many will pick this up... I m hoping this will be another SUNFLOWER shower- ONLY with YELLOW RIBBONS for Michael to come back and get OFF the bus :)

[youtube:8x61fmlr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJ5BD7sPxc[/youtube:8x61fmlr]

you can always mail me at my youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
T.P. ( seekingtruthMJ)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Everyone\'s taking control of me
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
I\'m so confused will you show to me
You\'ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me...

suspicious mind

Re: YELLOW RIBBON FOR MICHAELs Birthday
August 22, 2010, 03:33:45 PM
why not make it a we want you back campaign? like literally have people tie the real ribbons if they would like to have him back.could be seen as a birthday rememberance for non -believers and  a show of support from believers. just a thought.some other item could be added to make it special . single white glove , fedora ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 22, 2010, 03:44:57 PM
So like Tie a Yellow Ribbon on my car antena as tribute to his birthday and also meaning We Want You Back!! I love it!! I would really love to put a glove on my antena but someone would steal it  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

August 22, 2010, 09:02:41 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
why not make it a we want you back campaign? like literally have people tie the real ribbons if they would like to have him back.could be seen as a birthday rememberance for non -believers and  a show of support from believers. just a thought.some other item could be added to make it special . single white glove , fedora ect.

Great idea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

August 22, 2010, 10:16:36 PM
What an inspirational "SUPER-CALI-FRAGILISTIK...", GENIUS IDEA!!,  :D  :D  8-)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :!:  :idea:  :!:  :idea:  :!:  :idea: I LOVE it :!: (I loved the Original idea, too, but I think it REALLY needs to SAY on it, what YOU said.)

WHETHER WE GET SOMEONE TO PRINT:

"WANT YOU BACK"  :!:  :!:  :D

ON THE YELLOW RIBBONS OR WE HANDWRITE IT OURSELVES...

THIS is SO do-able :!:  8-)

we can COVER our own towns with these, on our antennas and lapels--even on our index fingers--not just for his Birthday !!! Lets do it beginning with his birthday and leave them up until he comes back!!! and EVERYONE WILL WONDER  WHAT is going ON :?:  :!:  :!: Then we can TELL them, without offense, because THEY asked US!!

What a frenzy this will create :idea:  :D . We could even be ready with yellow Post It notes with THIS website address on them to quickly direct anyone who asks, to the whole ADVENTURE! THIS will make the evening news!!!!!!!!!!! AND, we will be able to see who are other beLIEvers in our towns!!!

I LOVE THIS IDEA.

EVERYone can buy a scrap of yellow ribbon and wear it in LOVE for MJ!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 23, 2010, 05:47:27 AM
It's a great idea! I love it!For his birthday I will put an yellow ribbon in my hair :)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 23, 2010, 05:19:14 PM
i would like to see the part with paris and prince but am all thumbs about this process mentioned above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

August 28, 2010, 06:11:29 PM
OK.  :D One yellow streaming weatherproof ribbon for car antenna. Check.  :) Permanent waterproof marker. Check. The words, "I WANT YOU BACK!" lovingly handwritten on the ribbon, for all to see and anticipate his next move breathlessly.  8-) Check.

People will wonder, at one of these. They will ASK about millions of them. We can do this. Don't worry about the words--just tie the yellow ribbon on your car!! It's not too late!

A bit of romance  ;) for even the most cynical. Even affecting curiously, someone who doesn't realize it is all about Michael Jackson; they'll get it, that it is ALL about LOVE. :D  :D

Too  :oops: heartfelt to be messed with. Too hopeful :)  to rip off.

It will be there until it is a rag, and then I will replace it with another... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 29, 2010, 02:27:37 PM
Great message to Michael that we all want him back!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 10:59:22 PM
I have a yellow ribbons in my hair and i took a pic :D
Yellow just 4 u Michael!!! Here it is if u wanna see ;)  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Its her

September 04, 2010, 06:47:29 AM
Driving along, in a Lansing neighborhood I didn't know, I was arrested  :o  :o suddenly by the sight of a big YELLOWribbon tied to a tree in the right of way, in front of someone's house.  Now...call me a NUT, but that could only mean  :idea:  :idea: two things, and I was SO tickled I had to wipe a couple of tears away so I could drive!

Spotting LOVE ;) , ALWAYS, makes me cry.

Always.

#1, that someone in that house wants Michael Jackson BACK :!:  :D

#2, that that person is either a member or a lurker, HERE :!:  8-)  8-)  :D  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Luckily, I am NOT a nut, or I would have knocked on their door  :?  :o to squeal at them... :lol:

Sadly, I haven't spotted any others, YET, but :idea:  :arrow:  it's not too late, until he is actually BACK... :arrow:  

DO it NOW. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 05, 2010, 11:27:22 AM
thank you guys, for all the POSITIVE response! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Everyone\'s taking control of me
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
I\'m so confused will you show to me
You\'ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me...

suspicious mind

October 08, 2010, 01:01:37 PM
probably has nothin to do with anything but i had to tell you.
i live near kings island amusment park
i mentioned earlier in the year about their summer music attraction being motown 50 anniversary.
well each year since we got our passes about this time they offer a renewal at a reduced price.
the offer came in the mail today. on the front in bold letters it says

we want you back
 :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

October 10, 2010, 09:40:34 PM
probably has nothin to do with anything but i had to tell you.
i live near kings island amusment park
i mentioned earlier in the year about their summer music attraction being motown 50 anniversary.
well each year since we got our passes about this time they offer a renewal at a reduced price.
the offer came in the mail today. on the front in bold letters it says

we want you back
 :o  :lol:

Oooh...I don't know about that. :D  MJ has had everything to do with everything, since this, OUR, investigation began last year!

I've never seen Michael Jackson SO peppered throughout life on earth--in the most, seemingly, obscure corners. Glenn Beck mentions his name REGULARLY. I hear and see references in movies, TV...But THIS :!:   :?

Seems like I read somewhere a while back, but never heard anything else--- that MJ himself and a partner bought some HUGE amusement park CHAIN to revamp it and make it an over the top, more user friendly, experience for the entire family...naturally he would use some historically magic words to attract the crowds... 8-)  

OR, it could just be some of his "peppering" himself around, kinda sorta like so much fairy dust... :D (you know, he gets paid everytime--this is a better enterprise than dancing himself ragged all the day long on some tour. Dancing should be joy, not obligation. I bet he's dancing all the way to the bank, these days. 8-) )

Thank you for posting this! This is one of the most fun parts of his absence---spying different things, reminders, like this--even if it ends up NOT having anything to do with this hoax---it still means, SOME one meant to call him to mind. :)

P.S., I spotted another yellow ribbon on a huge tree today. Someone told me those are for some soldier. Yeah. Special Forces, Ambassador of L.O.V.E., Honorary Colonel M.J. Jackson...  :o  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions