Re: Akon's tweet
October 15, 2010, 01:38:36 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "trublu"
I'm really sorry if this has been posted before but I can't find it.

I have been looking through Akons tweets and this is what I got from 26th June 2009:

Akon.com: He hasn't passed but he's not looking too good. Please prey for him. He's a great man.     1:06 AM Jun 26th, 2009  via UberTwitter  

Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor     1:11 AM Jun 26th, 2009  via UberTwitter  

Isn't that odd? I mean it had been all over the news that Michael had passed by then...

But then, we kind on think he's a believer don't we?  :)  ;)

God bless you for posting this info.  I definitely believe that Akon knows what is going on with MJ. Daddy, I love you forever with all my heart. xxxxxx

Wow, how come this hasn't been discussed more!?  :shock:

I agree with you 100%!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 15, 2010, 03:42:45 AM
Are you for sure it's akon's twitter account?
I can't remember akon.com as a twitter account :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

October 15, 2010, 03:53:16 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "tylerjo608"
So interesting......especially in regard to the e-mail that was sent (many times!!!) today (aug. 22) from the mj portrait newsletter. It had the video imbedded of Akon  agreeing with the interviewer that he thinks MJ is still around.  Even though that video is not really  new (I've seen it before), is it possible that it may suggest that "Hollywood people" (those who know Michael and who get noteriety in things like this interview or magazine articles-----things that "ordinary" people like us enjoy reading or seeing) may be ready or willing to finally stick their neck out in support of Michael?

It does very much sound like Akon was referring to Michael and therefore would indicate that he is indeed...........A BeLIEver!  :D  :D  :D

Thanks for sharing this! The fact that he says he realized that this year makes me believe he didn't know in the beginning about Michael even though he had suspicions but has since learned the truth and is amazed. He should be amazed - Michael is a genius at staging his comeback! A real "superman" if you ask me... :)

It's funny that you said MJ is a real superman because Jermaine's son Jaafar always put different backgrounds of his uncle Mike on Twitter page and guess what it is?  MJ as superman.lol  :D  His other nephew Donte always has interesting backgrounds too.  Right now he has a man kneeling down and it's like his spirit is going back into his body.  If you check their twitters they change them like every few days.  Also Donte always has these interesting quotes that he be saying.  His latest tweet is something about choosing your own matrix something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 15, 2010, 05:17:00 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

It's Akons verified account, check it out here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 06:37:39 AM

I have been looking through Akons tweets and this is what I got from 26th June 2009:

Akon.com: He hasn't passed but he's not looking too good. Please prey for him. He's a great man.     1:06 AM Jun 26th, 2009  via UberTwitter  

Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor     1:11 AM Jun 26th, 2009  via UberTwitter  

Isn't that odd? I mean it had been all over the news that Michael had passed by then...

i don't understand why you wrote that akon tweet this on june 26...i'm looking at his tweet right now, and this is what i see:

MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!
7:46 PM Jun 25th, 2009 via UberTwitter

Reply Retweet .   Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor
7:11 PM Jun 25th, 2009 via UberTwitter

Reply Retweet .   Akon.com: He hasn't passed but he's not looking too good. Please prey for him. He's a great man.
7:06 PM Jun 25th, 2009 via UberTwitter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 15, 2010, 06:54:00 AM
Quote from: "katooooooo"

i don't understand why you wrote that akon tweet this on june 26...i'm looking at his tweet right now, and this is what i see:

MJ will be remebered as the greatest! I was blessed and honored to be able to sit in the same room with todays insperation for pop music!

Reply Retweet .   Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor

Reply Retweet .   Akon.com: He hasn't passed but he's not looking too good. Please prey for him. He's a great man.

Hmm it has got to be a time difference thing because mine clearly says June 26th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 07:41:05 AM

Hmm it has got to be a time difference thing because mine clearly says June 26th

probably, i'm from canada, so i have 4 hours of difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

October 15, 2010, 11:41:05 AM

probably, i'm from canada, so i have 4 hours of difference.

It must be that. Maybe if someone from LA can tell us what time it says on their twitter, that has to be the correct time!

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 04:42:40 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

It's Akons verified account, check it out here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh ok, thank you :D

About the time difference, maybe you should put the twitter account on LA time?
then you can see if it's was really june 26th or june 25th when Akon posted
those tweets :)

EDIT: Whoops...that was written already :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
......................................I love you..................................

Another interesting tweet from Akon
October 16, 2010, 04:20:13 PM
It was found by someone else I have to say that so no credits for me :)
But it's an interesting tweet!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The most beautiful sound in the world Is your own HeartBeat. It assures u that u are alive even When the whole world leaves you for dead
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Yeah that's right... Akon who says he doesn;t believes that MJ died, Akon is probably aware of the hoax sites and hoax believers who follow him, so WHY would he tweet this. hm?  makes you wonder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Re: Another interesting tweet from Akon
October 16, 2010, 04:33:19 PM
Wow thanks for posting, Akon is one interesting dude!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

October 16, 2010, 04:40:17 PM
Akon's latest tweet:
The most beautiful sound in the world Is your own HeartBeat. It assures u that u are alive even When the whole world leaves you for dead
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A rather peculiar thing to tweet, I think. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

October 17, 2010, 03:43:21 AM
A very telling tweet! Keep them coming Akon! It is the most beautiful sound for MJ of course, but we love it too! :P
At the beginning of Smooth Criminal is apparantly MJ's real heartbeat, and there is a pic of a doc taking it with MJ bare-chested for the video but my comp has a virus so I can't post it, sorry.
[youtube:13rlad3z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8&feature=fvst[/youtube:13rlad3z]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 17, 2010, 05:13:20 AM
Akon    Please Prey for MJ's recovery. He's such a great person! Don't pay attention to the media, they never properly represented his charactor
8:11 AM Jun 26th, 2009 via UberTwitter

hmmmmm? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

October 17, 2010, 05:23:18 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
A very telling tweet! Keep them coming Akon! It is the most beautiful sound for MJ of course, but we love it too! :P
At the beginning of Smooth Criminal is apparantly MJ's real heartbeat, and there is a pic of a doc taking it with MJ bare-chested for the video but my comp has a virus so I can't post it, sorry.
[youtube:39k5p8q3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8&feature=fvst[/youtube:39k5p8q3]
I have the Michael Jackson's Treasures book that contains a fan club letter from 1987...

"Bad album song by song....Smooth criminal: One of the most complex and fascinating numbers on the album, Michael relates the sad tale of a girl named Annie. Near the beginning of the song, listen carefully for a recording of MJ's ACTUAL heartbeat! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions