MJonmind

Quote from: "mdc"
Has anyone ever actually SEEN Murray leave from one of these court appearances?
I wonder if at any time that there was supposedly an appearance of Murray, if it was all staged, and the real public was never anywhere in sight. I think Michael knows the real danger of rabid fans, since he's had to deal with those dangers all his life. He knows Lennon was shot by a fan. Remember all the beach pictures, running, and with his baby, with that guy while drinking coke, in the car at Starbucks, at Holly Terrace. All those places have been planned shots, and we wondered why no one was around to bother him. This will be no different. Don't worry, nothing will happen to dear Conradd Murray, if MJ is truly behind this whole fiasco. It will play out according to schedule, or MJ is dead and Murray can truly get attacked.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sometimes this stuff makes me doubt the hoax..why would mj put an inocent man i harms way...ppl love mj and surly he knows what crazy fans can do if they really  think murray is a murderer :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "trublu"
I really don't get all of this. I mean all MJ fans go on about how it was wrong that people judged MJ before he was proven innocent yet they want to do the same to Murray. I guess it only applies when it is their idol.

It should be innocent until proven guilty - not the other way round!

Have people learned nothing??

:(

i agree with you. i think that's the point. murray has spoken publicly (via Youtube), once? even then he said very little, and a lot of us question the authenticity of that video. yet, everything else that makes him labeled "murderer" by the public practically comes from TMZ. it seems to me that michael is behind the scenes feeding these lies, seeing which of the people (and/or fans) have really listened to his message, and which people still need a little more help. i'll admit, it took me a good 9 months for me to finally see what's been in front of me all along. i don't blame people who haven't opened their eyes yet. we've been programmed that way really, to not actually ask questions, to just accept. those days are coming to an end.

i feel bad for murray, but let's be real. the scrutiny murray is under isn't even remotely close to what michael went through. this case is a mock trial, showing the flaws of the justice system, the media and the public.

I couldn't agree more!  I'm yet neutral concerning Murray not contra/pro Murray, 'cause to me he is innocent until proven guilty. And here again Michaels message: don't believe everything what is written by the media (until it's proven).

It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2 Bad

I was glad to see Mo post a comment on this article!!!!
Also, I agree that the fans for justice are over the top and really should take a good look at what they are doing. They are hypocrites if they think they are doing a good thing.
I have a sick feeling in my gut, I hope it is just fear and not a premonition. :?
Is this going to be a week of Hell with MJ's birthday next Sunday and this happening Monday?
I HOPE NOT!

Long live the King! We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's gotten really ugly on twitter with muzikfactory two and the justice4mjj people.  That is such a shame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

ooh gee peeps wake up the man is alive. Justice4mj really just wants attention like they only come out and protest when he is going to the hearings. CM deserves to be treated well after all he's got a secret man providing for him.......geee CM could be the secret man himself. Mike we love you and we miss you and we can wait boy. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

It's about time that Justice4MJ wakes up and smells the coffee, in other words - realizes that Mike ain't dead.  It's ironic that Justice4MJ is fighting for justice for Michael Jackson, while they themselves are guilty of condemning Murray without a trial.  

Justice4MJ needs to realize that ALL the info that we have been provided with regarding the Murray case came from 'sources', and mostly from 'unnamed sources'.  It's the same thing that happened to Mike for years - being convicted by the public based on BS stories published by the media.

You can't fight for justice for one person, and do the exact same thing you are so angry about to the other person.  That ain't justice.

There is a little difference in the scenario you stated above; many Michael's fans are SURE/BELIEVE that Michael is dead from Murrey's negligence, so they do not think they condemn Murrey falsely. The fact of death is a ground for accusation someone regardless of trial.  The final verdict on trial, on the other hand, that states NOT guilty,it does NOT mean someone DID NOT commit the crime, it MEANS prosecution could NOT proof beyond the reasonable doubt.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I am afraid for Murray. Literally scared for his life. Think about it. Arnold Klein and that Jason guy got death threats for simply saying that Michael was homosexual. This is the guy who everyone believes KILLED the King of Pop. Murdered, slaughtered, whatever you want to call it. I'm sure that someone is planning something.

...and if something happens to Murray. The whole thing will be a mess. That would just mess everything up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I wonder if at any time that there was supposedly an appearance of Murray, if it was all staged, and the real public was never anywhere in sight. I think Michael knows the real danger of rabid fans, since he's had to deal with those dangers all his life. He knows Lennon was shot by a fan. Remember all the beach pictures, running, and with his baby, with that guy while drinking coke, in the car at Starbucks, at Holly Terrace. All those places have been planned shots, and we wondered why no one was around to bother him. This will be no different. Don't worry, nothing will happen to dear Conradd Murray, if MJ is truly behind this whole fiasco. It will play out according to schedule, or MJ is dead and Murray can truly get attacked.

I agree with MJonmind here.  Michael will have orchestrated this in such a way that no-one gets a chance to take a pot-shot at Murray or put him in harm's way.  I believe illusion has played a big part in the visual images we have seen during the hoax.  It has been so cleverly executed that very few could distinguish what is illusion and what is reality  ;)
Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:55:08 PM by emeraldcity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CM WILL BE FINE AS USUAL HE'LL RUN OFF TO HIS NEAREST SB, TAKE ANOTHER VACATION, GO TO ANOTHER PLAY, OOH YES LET'S NOT FORGET HE HAS TO BE FIT 24HR FITNESS HERE COME'S CONNIE AGAIN. IF THIS MAN HAD REALLY KILLED THE K.O.P. HE SO WOULDN'T BE OUT AND ABOUT LIKE THIS THERE'S NO WAY SOME MESSED UP FAN EVEN A MEMBER OF JUSTICE4MJ WOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING TO HIS ARSE. NOW THIS IS A REALLY STRANGE CASE A MAN WITH MILLIONS OF FANS DOESN'T HAVE A MENTAL FAN THAT TRIES TO DO SOMETHING TO MURRAY PLZ!  EITHER MURRAY IS MIKE OR THE MAN IS AN UNDERCOVER COP THAT ONLY POSES AND SHOWS UP AS MURRAY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. TOMORROW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN JUST ANOTHER APPEARANCE OF CM WE'RE ALL WAITING ON MIKE HERE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Murray is always heavily protected by bodyguards.  He will never enter the courthouse via the front entrance.  

These fans are there for a reason....its all part of the show...

There are such things as Bullet Proof vests.....and bullet proof cars.....

No doubt, Michael will be taking care of CM if he really is just an actor.... ;)  ;) The fans are always the same...

They have a facebook site called "Fans from Southern California" and they seem to be at every major event.

They were the first to go to Forest Lawn and leave all the cards and gifts for people, and they have a close bond with the Forest Lawn security guards.. ;)  ;)   I smell a rat here..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You forget one thing: something COULD happen to Murray, but that doesn't mean it's not planned or directed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

You forget one thing: something COULD happen to Murray, but that doesn't mean it's not planned or directed.

Exactly. Who knows, Michael may be counting on Murray being convincted to prove his point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Exactly. Who knows, Michael may be counting on Murray being convincted to prove his point.

Convicted, or shot by a crazed fan... who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Convicted, or shot by a crazed fan... who knows?

The courts with the medias help could also fool the general population by having the hearing on a different day and different time then what has been posted this whole time for Murrays protection.But then again does anyone seriously think that Murray could be shot when he has been seen vactioning here and there without ANY form of concerned look on his face and no fear showing in any way for his life.Remember it's the media reporting this so take it with a grain of truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions