*Mo*

Michael Jackson Fans -- Protest Set for Dr. Murray Hearing
8/22/2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans plans a little surprise of its own ... in the protest department.

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ, scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Quote from: "*Mo*"
But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

:lol:  Yes, I agree !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

:?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

trublu

I really don't get all of this. I mean all MJ fans go on about how it was wrong that people judged MJ before he was proven innocent yet they want to do the same to Murray. I guess it only applies when it is their idol.

It should be innocent until proven guilty - not the other way round!

Have people learned nothing??

:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

It's about time that Justice4MJ wakes up and smells the coffee, in other words - realizes that Mike ain't dead.  It's ironic that Justice4MJ is fighting for justice for Michael Jackson, while they themselves are guilty of condemning Murray without a trial.  

Justice4MJ needs to realize that ALL the info that we have been provided with regarding the Murray case came from 'sources', and mostly from 'unnamed sources'.  It's the same thing that happened to Mike for years - being convicted by the public based on BS stories published by the media.

You can't fight for justice for one person, and do the exact same thing you are so angry about to the other person.  That ain't justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trublu"
I really don't get all of this. I mean all MJ fans go on about how it was wrong that people judged MJ before he was proven innocent yet they want to do the same to Murray. I guess it only applies when it is their idol.

It should be innocent until proven guilty - not the other way round!

Have people learned nothing??

:(

i agree with you. i think that's the point. murray has spoken publicly (via Youtube), once? even then he said very little, and a lot of us question the authenticity of that video. yet, everything else that makes him labeled "murderer" by the public practically comes from TMZ. it seems to me that michael is behind the scenes feeding these lies, seeing which of the people (and/or fans) have really listened to his message, and which people still need a little more help. i'll admit, it took me a good 9 months for me to finally see what's been in front of me all along. i don't blame people who haven't opened their eyes yet. we've been programmed that way really, to not actually ask questions, to just accept. those days are coming to an end.

i feel bad for murray, but let's be real. the scrutiny murray is under isn't even remotely close to what michael went through. this case is a mock trial, showing the flaws of the justice system, the media and the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Disco

I think its a good thing that this happening  :)
It has to happen for the lesson to be learned, All this will be shown as an example of judgement when the hoax is revealed, this I believe is the lesson we all must learn, for this to be the biggest lesson in freedom it must be shown that judgement has been made before a trial
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

nefari

No! This is scary and crazy!!!! They had better check themselves and my fear is that someone is going to blow Murray away and the fans that supposedly worship Michael so much are going to see Murray on his death bed with his latex face peeling off revealing the face of the angel we all want back so badly.....or showing they just killed Danny Glover!!! Murray better not go into the "real" public at all!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mdc

Has anyone ever actually SEEN Murray leave from one of these court appearances?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I think these people are not going to learn anything, they believe strongly that murderer Michael Murray.
They are judge and jury at a time when Murray will be found innocent had felt very frustrated and they have to believe that there was no justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

They realized that public TMZ photo of Murray, is very angry and has the thumbs up. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nefari"
No! This is scary and crazy!!!! They had better check themselves and my fear is that someone is going to blow Murray away and the fans that supposedly worship Michael so much are going to see Murray on his death bed with his latex face peeling off revealing the face of the angel we all want back so badly.....or showing they just killed Danny Glover!!! Murray better not go into the "real" public at all!!! :shock:

Nefari,
This has been a nagging fear of mine for a long time now...that someone will take a potshot at Murray....and if Michael is orchestrating all this to make a point, this Wild Card factor can't be ignored....how can he be sure some rabid fan won't do something crazy and pull a Jack Ruby on Murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

MashMike

i have a strong gut feeling that smth terrible is gonna happen that day, agree with nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

I wish that people would leave him alone.  He needs to have his day in court.  Justice4MJ needs to realize that protesting or raging against Murray is not spreading L.O.V.E.  it is spreading HATE!!!
We don't know what role Murray is playing in this.  In a way, I feel for the guy.  The only thing they are going to accomplish is causing themselves and others pain.  If justice is want they are wanting, then let him have his day in court.  Go to the court and show MJ and his family your support.  Be mature about everything.  Yelling, cursing and displaying the middle finger or whatever to him, is not showing justice.  It is showing just how immature a person can be.  If it turns out that Michael did pass and Murray is found not guilty.  Don't go out raging like a maniac.  Support his family by showing the love that they deserve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

It's about time that Justice4MJ wakes up and smells the coffee, in other words - realizes that Mike ain't dead.  It's ironic that Justice4MJ is fighting for justice for Michael Jackson, while they themselves are guilty of condemning Murray without a trial.  

Justice4MJ needs to realize that ALL the info that we have been provided with regarding the Murray case came from 'sources', and mostly from 'unnamed sources'.  It's the same thing that happened to Mike for years - being convicted by the public based on BS stories published by the media.

You can't fight for justice for one person, and do the exact same thing you are so angry about to the other person.  That ain't justice.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I also noticed the phrase "army of MJ fans...", reminding me of the Army Of LOVE. Except that the Army of Love isn't necessarily made up of Mike's fans only. The Justice4MJ group, from what I've seen, seems to be solely MJ fans who are angry that he "died". If only they'd spend as much time investigating as they do being angry and putting together protests, the hoax could be much further along in progress...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal