paula-c

In this forum there are lots of interesting topics, and these themes are those that have fewer entries.
The topics on the message of Michael and good research deSerenitys_Dream are the least read, however there is a section with photos of Michael (I forget the name) where many people refer to their genitals, and I think that is the more entries people have. We will focus more on his message and deception in these matters has the final are not contributing anything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LunaCielo

My opinion: I think it is right by Forum's Admin  draw and remember  the "line" of this Forum that  
distinguished from other forums because it is a forum for general investigation  on the alleged death of Michael Jackson.
Some interventions are a response to other users, and is normal in every forum, provided that compliance and education are always present.
It 'true that  MJ's fans (believers and non believers in the hoax death) to go wild personal comments sometimes too driven and before writing  would do well to reflect...

But in general this Forum  has a varied landscape very great  that welcomes many people with different backgrounds, united by the desire to find truth on the fate of Michael Jackson.
All things  enriche, including criticism and dissent.
The condition is that there is  no bad faith and desire to confuse, manipulate negative for other purposes.
That is why the Admin is very important,to avoid excesses and  to correct eventually wrong route for the purpose of the Forum. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions