sk2001Topic starter

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. :?
What part?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Quote from: "sk2001"
ssomething felt really off. can't tell you what . but it didn't feel right some how. :?
What part?

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

I've never seen that before.  MJ deserves a grand entrance, but you know what would have been more amazing?  If he had been disguised as one of the backup dancers, then at the end of the song, he steps up to the front of the stage and gradually started to peel off his costume to reveal himself.  OMG!!!!  That would have made me fall out of my chair!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Do"
What part?

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.

i could be way off. but it felt like he felt they were throwing him a bone . and he felt humiliated. embarrased. i pray to God he never had to feel like that but that is the sense that it gives me. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Do"
What part?

i could be way off. but it felt like he felt they were throwing him a bone . and he felt humiliated. embarrased. i pray to God he never had to feel like that but that is the sense that it gives me. :(

thanxs for the video!! :D
i agree something is off...
if you stop the video at .44 you see on justin timberlake shirt the face/SKULL the same as mind freak chris angle?!!
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. :?[/quote]

I completely understand what you mean. But, it is OK for master to appear among newbies. Remember,MJ being multi milioner and King of Pop, still remain  humble person. And professionally, it is ok to dance with newbies, nothing wrong with it, even new generation loves Michael more than anyone. Recall how many videos we have (you can find on youtube) where little kids love, sing his songs, and dance like Michael. He did not do it to remain in attention. He did favor to Thimberlin and others.
It is same as to say that something must be wrong with Al Pacino because he plaid in the " Scent of Woman" movie with some unknown actor. Nothing is wrong, Al Pacino is brilliant as always, in the movie, no one could be comperable with him.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sk2001Topic starter

I agree and regardless of how young nsync look in the video, MJ still stole the show ;)

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. :?

I completely understand what you mean. But, it is OK for master to appear among newbies. Remember,MJ being multi milioner and King of Pop, still remain  humble person. And professionally, it is ok to dance with newbies, nothing wrong with it, even new generation loves Michael more than anyone. Recall how many videos we have (you can find on youtube) where little kids love, sing his songs, and dance like Michael. He did not do it to remain in attention. He did favor to Thimberlin and others.
It is same as to say that something must be wrong with Al Pacino because he plaid in the " Scent of Woman" movie with some unknown actor. Nothing is wrong, Al Pacino is brilliant as always, in the movie, no one could be comperable with him.
 ;)[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I felt that too. Don't attack me on this, but it felt odd to me that Michael had to 'share' the stage with the 'newbees' (hope this is the right word for that), it almost felt like he felt he 'needed' them to stay in the attention of younger generations, which was absolutly not necessary, because he was the master, stlll is the master and always be the master! I'm sorry, I seem to not have the right words to explain what I really feel.[/quotet some how. :?

;)[/quote]

i like the way you see it better . i just hope that is the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

scorpionchik very wise words, absolutely agree with ya
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal