MICHAEL JACKSONS SURPRISE VISIT JAPAN
August 23, 2010, 11:53:33 PM
Michael Jackson Shows Up Unexpectedly At A Practice For The Japanese Boy Band SMAP

[youtube:20kh4hch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HeLZCUEdXM[/youtube:20kh4hch]

[youtube:20kh4hch]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID7fdg36P4&feature=related[/youtube:20kh4hch]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MICHAEL JACKSONS SURPRISE VISIT JAPAN
August 24, 2010, 12:32:38 AM
That was really precious. Thanks for sharing. This reminds me of the presale book on the MJJSource website - in that it advertises Michaels REAL COMEBACK 2006. He really looked good in those videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

August 24, 2010, 02:39:29 AM
I know my mouth would have been hanging open too, and I'm sure I would have the giggles!! I was thinking there must still be hundreds if not thousands of videos of him visiting places around the world, because everyone would have been shooting when he was around. I guess we'll slowly be seeing them as times goes on. I would seriously love it if they made an Imax theatre (the type with the 4 stories high screen and better sound) show of just clips of him, nobody else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 24, 2010, 03:20:32 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I know my mouth would have been hanging open too, and I'm sure I would have the giggles!! I was thinking there must still be hundreds if not thousands of videos of him visiting places around the world, because everyone would have been shooting when he was around. I guess we'll slowly be seeing them as times goes on. I would seriously love it if they made an Imax theatre (the type with the 4 stories high screen and better sound) show of just clips of him, nobody else.
[/b]

i'd camp out a week before it opens just so i could get a good seat. and i'd bring a boom box and play "we are the world" to unite with others in line, cause you KNOW there would be a line for days.

but in all seriousness, i wonder if michael can really grasp what kind of effect he has on people. i'm pretty sure those guys were forever changed in some way just for him sitting next to them. to be able to change a person's life by just being around them, man, that's something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions