Criss Angel - America's Got Talent
August 18, 2010, 09:34:33 PM
I was just at the gym and America's Got Talent was on (I don't normally watch it), I noticed Criss Angel and it caught my attention.

First of all, the title of his act is BeLIEve, which we already know.

Second, he was wearing a bandana with the same picture of the "MJ skull" that is on his Twitter page (take a look if you haven't already, the skull wearing a crown looks remarkably like Michael Jackson, I don't see how anyone wouldn't think so).

And a third thing that I noticed, maybe it's nothing, but when Nick Cannon announced Criss Angel's act he said, "America... This is it!"... :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ice

Re: Criss Angel - America's Got Talent
August 18, 2010, 09:39:35 PM

sorry but the skill doesnt look like mj at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 09:42:05 PM
Quote from: "ice"

Really? You don't think so? You don't have to apologize, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. And just because I see it, doesn't mean it is  :D

Maybe I've lost it! Quite possible.  :lol:

Anyone else see what I see?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

ice

August 18, 2010, 09:44:18 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Really? You don't think so? You don't have to apologize, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. And just because I see it, doesn't mean it is  :D

where do you see that this skull looks like mj. Could you tell me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 09:47:33 PM

Of course no problem. The chin and the cheekbones mostly, those features stand out distinctly. The look in the eyes, although I realize they aren't brown. And the crown on top of the head (king of pop).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ice

August 18, 2010, 09:50:47 PM

Of course no problem. The chin and the cheekbones mostly, those features stand out distinctly. The look in the eyes, although I realize they aren't brown. And the crown on top of the head (king of pop).
hmm, you maybe right. I never realized that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 18, 2010, 09:53:35 PM
I don't think the skull thingy looks at all like MJ BUT after watching Criss on Cribs the other night and seeing him showing all of that BeLIEve stuff at his Luxor residence and using the phrase This is It over and over and even having in the same episode Christian Audigere (or however you spell his name) showing large MJ hanging photos on his walls, I think something stinks big time about Criss and Christian too. They both know something and I stand by my belief that 02 MJ was Criss. Too many things popping up as huge red signals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

August 18, 2010, 09:56:59 PM
Not to mention the "A" symbol reminds me of the V symbol in V for Vendetta. I think that was discussed before on another thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ice

August 18, 2010, 10:00:13 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I don't think the skull thingy looks at all like MJ BUT after watching Criss on Cribs the other night and seeing him showing all of that BeLIEve stuff at his Luxor residence and using the phrase This is It over and over and even having in the same episode Christian Audigere (or however you spell his name) showing large MJ hanging photos on his walls, I think something stinks big time about Criss and Christian too. They both know something and I stand by my belief that 02 MJ was Criss. Too many things popping up as huge red signals.
this one? i didnt se any large mj photos on his walls

Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:15:02 PM by ice
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 10:01:21 PM

I would have liked to see that episode of Cribs. Sounds like he's being pretty obvious.

This is the first time I've heard of the theory that it was Criss as MJ at the 02. Interesting. Why do you think that? Talk about the ultimate illusion! Anythings possible.

I still stand by my perception of the skull. However, I do tend to see Michael everywhere!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
August 18, 2010, 10:56:23 PM
That skull definitely looks related to Michael. First of that's a skul becoz Michael is still dead by the way! That's a skull with a "crown" like a KING! And like jacilovesmichael  wrote the chin and the cheekbones mostly, those features stand out distinctly. And it more looks like a Joker Jackson to me becoz of the shapes on his eyes :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 19, 2010, 12:09:44 AM
I was watching AGT too, and Chis Angel's performance. I noted the beLIEve in the background and the skull logo head wrap.  Just want to add some more vague connections maybe. His first act was to get out of a straitjacket hanging upsidedown in under a minute and he makes sure the judges examined the jacket and tied him themselves to make sure it was legit. We here as hoax investigators have joked about being in straitjackets emotionally. He got out in time. Then next he was locked in a crate, which is sort of like MJ's coffin. Suddenly in the midst of flashes of fire and smoke, Chris is standing on the crate. MJ supposedly escapes his coffin and shows himself alive to the world. In the screen background there are pictures of many industrial smoke-stacks belching out polluted air, relating to MJ talking about saving the planet. He announces he is at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, the Pyramid one, where MJ showed Bashir the Tut sarchophagus he purchased and said that he wanted to live forever. (This hoax site has already established connections of Chris to MJ with the posters that include the white rabbit saying Shh, blood on the floor, doves released, Peter Pan shadow, MJ's feet levitating behind a red TII-type curtain, and MJ's eyes at the top, and there's probably things I missed).

Every AGT show they advertize at least once for this The Event going to happen in the fall, which seems very mysterious, described as an upcoming American conspiracy thriller television series. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Resolved QuestionShow me another »
What is The Event (T.V. show) about?
I saw the commercials but they don't say or show anything ABOUT the show!

from the shows official website ( all usa tv shows have them)

about
What if there was a cover-up so big that even the President was on a need-to-know basis? And what if some average guy stumbled upon the truth - a secret so powerful it could literally change the course of humanity? You think that guy would stand a chance of survival?

From Nick Wauters (The 4400, Eureka) and Steve Stark (Medium) comes a suspense-filled journey where the answers only lead to bigger questions.

DIGITAL FEATURES

Fans help find answers to the big questions with exclusive online video segments at NBC.com.

CAST

Jason Ritter
Sean Walker

Sarah Roemer
Leila Buchanan

Scott Patterson
Mark Buchanan

Blair Underwood
President Eli Martinez

Zeljko Ivanek
Blake Sterling

Taylor Cole
Vicky Wallace

Laura Innes
Sophia Maguire

CREDITS

Executive Producers

Steve Stark
Medium

Evan Katz

Nick Wauters
Eureka, The 4400

Jeffrey Reiner
Friday Night Lights

Media Studios
Steve Stark Production

One-hour drama

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 19, 2010, 12:26:56 AM
[attachment=0:311g9fma]criss-believe[1].jpg[/attachment:311g9fma]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 12:32:35 AM
I watched the performance tonight as well :) .

[youtube:1cosmusf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03wrqZxjWM[/youtube:1cosmusf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

August 19, 2010, 12:50:14 AM
this one? i didnt se any large mj photos on his walls

This is all very interesting, really. The skull kind of reminds me of when Michael took his face off in the ghost video...I can see too where you'd see the resemblance in the  chin, cheekbones and crown.

I can see why Michael and Criss are friends. They seem to have similar interests, similar tastes in decor and a love of games. And, for those of you that saw that Crib episode, did anyone notice the plaque at the door of his dressing room? It reminds me of Michael's message at his memorial. Here is the picture.

Whoever made the comment about Criss being Michael at the 02...that's an interesting thought and I haven't heard that said before either. Should we try to figure out where Criss was at that exact time and if we can prove it wasn't him? Anything is possible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal