Gary Busey -- Dr. Ryan is Still 'Very Much Alive'

8/18/2010 5:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Gary Busey took center stage at the candlelight vigil for his friend Dr. Frank Ryan  last night ... and in his own, unique way -- explained the "spiritual realm" and why he believes Dr. Ryan is "still very much alive."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Busey was among several stars who showed up to honor Dr. Ryan at the vigil in Malibu last night ... including Lisa Rinna, Harry Hamlin and Janice Dickinson and Melissa Rivers.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Now that's what I call a suggestive title.

There's another one on the front page right now:

Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

When reading the title you go like  :shock:  :shock: but after reading the article it's clear that your first thought that popped up and the actual story are totally different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

TMZ is becoming more and more blatant with their clues.  If Harvey and staff were just messing around with us they wouldn't put this much effort into giving us the puzzle pieces.  They want us to put the picture together and it's going to be a big one!  I actually think they are counting on us to connect the dots because I would imagine most of their audience just wants the celebrity gossip and know little or nothing of the hoax, or just dismiss us as crazy die-hard fans who can't let go.

This is kinda unrelated but has anyone else noticed the commenter "max" on some of the TMZ comments?  He's usually the first (or one of the first) to comment on a story and it's always about the nw0 or 1llumin@ti (sorry, I get paranoid about typing those words out) or other conspiracies.  I'm sure you all know of Max, the blond surfer dude on TMZ...not gonna out and out say they're the same person but maybe TMZ is trying to tell us more than they will on their home page!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yoshi

Gloria Allred -- I'm Going After That Jerkoff Guy
13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The woman who claims a male co-worker secretly and dishonorably discharged himself into her bottle of water ... which she then unknowingly drank ... could be on her way to a serious money shot -- because TMZ has learned she's officially hired Gloria Allred.

As we previously reported, cops in Orange County, California arrested the 31-year-old suspect yesterday after a DNA test allegedly connected the man to the gunk in the water bottle.

No word on when the first press conference is set to go down ... but you better believe we'll be there.

hmmm :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "yoshi"
Gloria Allred -- I'm Going After That Jerkoff Guy
13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The woman who claims a male co-worker secretly and dishonorably discharged himself into her bottle of water ... which she then unknowingly drank ... could be on her way to a serious money shot -- because TMZ has learned she's officially hired Gloria Allred.

As we previously reported, cops in Orange County, California arrested the 31-year-old suspect yesterday after a DNA test allegedly connected the man to the gunk in the water bottle.

No word on when the first press conference is set to go down ... but you better believe we'll be there.

hmmm :lol:  8-)

Let's not forgot the gallery, I don't think TMZ put it there just for fun:

Launch photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ever noticed that Evian spells naive backwards..?  
Regarding Fiji water: it contains significantly more fluoride than any other popular brand.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
TMZ is becoming more and more blatant with their clues.  If Harvey and staff were just messing around with us they wouldn't put this much effort into giving us the puzzle pieces.  They want us to put the picture together and it's going to be a big one!  I actually think they are counting on us to connect the dots because I would imagine most of their audience just wants the celebrity gossip and know little or nothing of the hoax, or just dismiss us as crazy die-hard fans who can't let go.

This is kinda unrelated but has anyone else noticed the commenter "max" on some of the TMZ comments?  He's usually the first (or one of the first) to comment on a story and it's always about the nw0 or 1llumin@ti (sorry, I get paranoid about typing those words out) or other conspiracies.  I'm sure you all know of Max, the blond surfer dude on TMZ...not gonna out and out say they're the same person but maybe TMZ is trying to tell us more than they will on their home page!

Nice. So we have an article about a physician who was a good guy and about a dead person who is very much alive (great explanation by Gary Busey, by the way). We also have an article about sharing the same bed and another article about water bottles and DNA evidence. Well, that's a pretty package. I really don't know if we're just reading into these stories but they do seem suggestive. By the say, who is Dr Ryan? It was said that he was a person who gave of himself no matter how he felt...much like someone else we know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Glinda

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

"Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack"

The incumbent is the most visible and immediate news. Many people who read nothing more than the headlines and not the content, this is an example of a holder Malise :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yeah, well I watched that video twice and Gary doesn't say 'Very Much Alive'...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I'm kinda drawing a blank. Can someone have a go at putting a rough interpretation or connection to the hoax, of all these TMZ bizarre titles?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions