Who ever the auther is of that book of lies should be sued.The bible says judge not lest ye be judged.Be careful about judging someone when you don't know anything about that person.MICHAEL is a very humble man and he believes in GOD.So please stop spreading lies about him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sunburst"
wondering if the estate knows about this.  they should- must- prohibit its sale and sue the author, if they can...

Someone does need to contact the Estate and also Google (if I understood the post correctly). If it's a fraud Google will make sure it's closed down. At the very least we shouldn't click the link as that would be showing support even if we didn't buy it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This isn't even the beginning of the crazy things that we'll see/hear people. Money is the root to all things evil, and in the near future alot of it will come to pass. There are many people singing his praises now because the wound if still "fresh" and they're feeling their "pain" but just wait. We're gonna hear these types of crazy stories from people whom we thought were in his corner.

It doesn't surprise me. Those people are pond scum, they want money, and unfortunately contacting the estate won't do much. Free speech--regardless of whether it's true or not.
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "sunburst"
wondering if the estate knows about this.  they should- must- prohibit its sale and sue the author, if they can...

Someone does need to contact the Estate and also Google (if I understood the post correctly). If it's a fraud Google will make sure it's closed down. At the very least we shouldn't click the link as that would be showing support even if we didn't buy it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hate ignorance. Looks like something I created in photoshop in the 10th grade : P (not a book bout MJ, just saying the graphics just don't look like a professional book cover. And Let's just say if he was gay or had HIV, why the fuck would the world even need to know?  Sorry for cursing, but I've had to deal with ignorance alot in the past 24 hours and this is the straw that broke the camels back. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions