angel

Re: TIAI 17/8
August 17, 2010, 11:08:02 PM
I think it's possible that LMP is just playing her role and following instructions from the two masters of illusion.  As TS has emphasized so many times before, timing is crucial; there is an appointed time for all things.  Even the dots we are connecting are on a schedule, rationed out in perfect order, most likely by Michael and Elvis via TS.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 02:38:19 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

It seems indeed that papers were filed yesterday on behalf of Lisa Marie Presley (the named defendant) by BRADLEY JR, WILLIAM R

• Answer (T), TO COMPLAINT (BY THE NAMED DEFENDANT)
  • Motion (T), FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT)
  • Memorandum (T), IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
  • Statement (T), ITEMIZATION OF UNDISPUTED FACTS
  • Answer (T), ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
[/b]

There are a lot of questions I have. Why does it bother LMP that much? If she wanted to prove Eliza was a fake she could have done that already by providing her DNA. Eliza is not Elvis' daughter, but half-sister, so she won't get any money from the Elvis estate.

The only thing I can think of is that LMP and Priscilla don't want it to come out that Elvis is still alive? So, instead of letting Eliza being declared an heir of Vernon Presley; she hopes the judge will deny the request for testing LMP's DNA. We will follow this closely for updates!

hi i have a question to ask, i'm so confused (sorry cos i'm a total noob at legalities)... how else might LMP successfully prevent Eliza from being declared heir of Vernon Presley, other than providing DNA evidence to show that LMP and Eliza are completely not related?

unless this step is taken for an 'excuse' to allow LMP to provide a DNA sample? am I thinking too much into it?

There is no other way I think. If she wouldn't have filed a complaint, Eliza would automatically be hair of Vernon. Now Eliza can ask for LMP's DNA, but LMP doesn't want that either. Maybe she hopes the judge will deny that. But if Eliza got the Estate re-opened, she must have had some pretty interesting stuff to show the judge, so I don't think the judge will deny, at least that seems logical to me.

I am puzzled as to why LMP is doing it like this. If she is so sure Eliza is not related, just give the darn DNA and get over with it.

i see what u mean.. it now appears that whether LMP contests or not, Eliza is on the track of being declared Vernon Presley's heir, eventually. Mm.. perhaps LMP is contesting so the story would be even more blown up, like an actual heir actually contested Eliza but fails to stop Eliza from being declared heir. I'd imagine that will peak the interest of the public in Eliza and this would be an opportunity for her to get her story out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 18, 2010, 05:17:34 AM
If LMP were to oppose and gave a DNA sample I think that the media would already have gone "crazy" that's why I understand that LMP or any person of the Presley family chose to (or maybe were told to...) not oppose in order to not make too much noise and too early. Timing is important as angel said and by keeping quiet it's like they are gaining time.

Plus we must keep in mind that Elvis doesn't want to come back to public view, so if LMP did any action against Eliza (and moreover lost her case) it would have already made a lot of noise and Elvis' privacy could have been put "in danger". I think that there are certain proportions that have to be taken into consideration, that the actions taken are carefully measured.  The Elvis' bam will definitely be different than Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

curls

August 18, 2010, 06:37:22 AM

It seems indeed that papers were filed yesterday on behalf of Lisa Marie Presley (the named defendant) by BRADLEY JR, WILLIAM R

[/b]

Do you have a link to where I can read the actual document?  Legal jargon is hard to follow and I don't actually understand what she's saying in what you've posted here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 18, 2010, 06:53:51 AM
Quote from: "curls"

[/b]

Do you have a link to where I can read the actual document?  Legal jargon is hard to follow and I don't actually understand what she's saying in what you've posted here.

Sorry Mo, forget about that request, I've just seen you're talking about it on today's redirect thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions