paula-c

Re: TIAI 17/8
August 17, 2010, 02:36:23 PM
For those who still do not understand or remember the account of Elvis and Michael, please read TiAI update number 6 Michael and Elvis, double bump this summer?, Part of Elvis & MJ numerology
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

August 17, 2010, 02:37:06 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

Please TS, don't take this as criticism. I'm merely trying to understand! I do appreciate all your hard work.

I guess I'm so used to the twists and turns of this adventure, that when we are meant to focus on something specifically for a long time, I get antsy. I'll crawl back to my corner and wait patiently now.  :oops:

kinda like water dripping on your forehead :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

August 17, 2010, 02:39:14 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "newoldfan"
this eliza elvis thing has really been bugging me and after thinking about it for a while isnt it possible that eliza could be vernons brother vesters child. i mean vernon and vester married two sisters gladys and clettes. and didnt eliza mother say that vernon was not her father so maybe her dad is vester. wouldnt that still give her that same dna match? could someone please answer that.

I don't think the DNA results would be the same. However, that's not the point. I think a lot of questions that are still being asked would be answered by going back to TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Eliza has a DNA sample from a person by the name of Jesse Presley. This DNA sample proves that Eliza and Jesse are half siblings and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive..........And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death!

Read TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer again.....the answers are all there!!!

first of all im not doubting that elvis faked his death i came to that conclusion years ago long before ts ever even wrote anything about it. and i also did not need ts to come to the conclusion that michael had faked his death as well. my problem is with this eliza person who is trying her best to make people believe that she is elvis sister. i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

Why would Lisa Marie want Eliza to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley if to her knowledge Jesse and Eliza are children of Vernon's bother..?  Can you give me one good reason for that?

i think you may need to reread what i wrote. i never said that lisa marie wanted eliza to be reconized as the heir to vernnon presley.what i said was that maybe jesse and eliza are the heir to vester not vernon and thats why lisa wont give up her dna.

You said:

i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

In case this would be the true, then Lisa Marie still APPROVES Eliza being legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley by willingly not providing DNA to prove the opposite.  So my question still stands: Can you give me one good reason for that?

just because lisa marie wont provide dna does not mean that she approves. maybe she knows that the court will prove that eliza is not vernons child.

I really think you will need to READ again.   A Motion for Default Judgment was filed, asking the Chauncery Court in Tennessee to enter a default judgment on Eliza's Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship against Lisa Marie Presley and all other surviving or unknown heirs of Vernon Presley.

Elize PROVED that she is Vernon's daughter, the court has absolutely NO obligation to prove that she is not Vernon's daughter, nor will or can the court prove that she is not his daughter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 17, 2010, 02:39:22 PM

It seems indeed that papers were filed yesterday on behalf of Lisa Marie Presley (the named defendant) by BRADLEY JR, WILLIAM R

• Answer (T), TO COMPLAINT (BY THE NAMED DEFENDANT)
  • Motion (T), FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT)
  • Memorandum (T), IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
  • Statement (T), ITEMIZATION OF UNDISPUTED FACTS
  • Answer (T), ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
[/b]

There are a lot of questions I have. Why does it bother LMP that much? If she wanted to prove Eliza was a fake she could have done that already by providing her DNA. Eliza is not Elvis' daughter, but half-sister, so she won't get any money from the Elvis estate.

The only thing I can think of is that LMP and Priscilla don't want it to come out that Elvis is still alive? So, instead of letting Eliza being declared an heir of Vernon Presley; she hopes the judge will deny the request for testing LMP's DNA. We will follow this closely for updates!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 02:49:07 PM
this eliza elvis thing has really been bugging me and after thinking about it for a while isnt it possible that eliza could be vernons brother vesters child. i mean vernon and vester married two sisters gladys and clettes. and didnt eliza mother say that vernon was not her father so maybe her dad is vester. wouldnt that still give her that same dna match? could someone please answer that.

I don't think the DNA results would be the same. However, that's not the point. I think a lot of questions that are still being asked would be answered by going back to TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Eliza has a DNA sample from a person by the name of Jesse Presley. This DNA sample proves that Eliza and Jesse are half siblings and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley. Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself. ... Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results. The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza’s claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis. And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive..........And now we can be certain that Elvis did fake his death, which means that we can also be certain that MJ faked his death!

Read TIAI Update #6: Michael and Elvis, DOuble-Bam This Summer again.....the answers are all there!!!

first of all im not doubting that elvis faked his death i came to that conclusion years ago long before ts ever even wrote anything about it. and i also did not need ts to come to the conclusion that michael had faked his death as well. my problem is with this eliza person who is trying her best to make people believe that she is elvis sister. i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

Why would Lisa Marie want Eliza to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley if to her knowledge Jesse and Eliza are children of Vernon's bother..?  Can you give me one good reason for that?

i think you may need to reread what i wrote. i never said that lisa marie wanted eliza to be reconized as the heir to vernnon presley.what i said was that maybe jesse and eliza are the heir to vester not vernon and thats why lisa wont give up her dna.

You said:

i was just thinking that since lisa marie wont give up her dna its because she doesnt need to because she knows that this jesse and eliza are not vernons children and instead they are his brothers kids.

In case this would be the true, then Lisa Marie still APPROVES Eliza being legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley by willingly not providing DNA to prove the opposite.  So my question still stands: Can you give me one good reason for that?

just because lisa marie wont provide dna does not mean that she approves. maybe she knows that the court will prove that eliza is not vernons child.

I really think you will need to READ again.   A Motion for Default Judgment was filed, asking the Chauncery Court in Tennessee to enter a default judgment on Eliza's Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship against Lisa Marie Presley and all other surviving or unknown heirs of Vernon Presley.

Elize PROVED that she is Vernon's daughter, the court has absolutely NO obligation to prove that she is not Vernon's daughter, nor will or can the court prove that she is not his daughter.

well maybe you know something that noone else knows but the last i heard/read that eliza is tryng to find out if vernon is her father and it has not been proven yet. but if you can show me somewhere where it says that vernon is definitely elizas father then please do. and if you can provide that then tell me why are they talking about exhuming vernons body?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 17, 2010, 02:52:13 PM

You said:

well maybe you know something that noone else knows but the last i heard/read that eliza is tryng to find out if vernon is her father and it has not been proven yet. but if you can show me somewhere where it says that vernon is definitely elizas father then please do. and if you can provide that then tell me why are they talking about exhuming vernons body?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 17, 2010, 02:56:00 PM
Maybe TS is simply building up to something, taking us step by step, brick by brick, setting the stage. It is interesting that Lisa Marie is now the vital believable link between the two hoaxes, with Eliza a crucial player. Just a thought about Elvis' bam and the media. The world won't know about it, if the media decide they want to keep it hidden. Only if TMZ decides to play it big, hopefully the other media will follow like they did with MJ's death. I don't believe the media will turn ugly with an Elvis alive shocker, but MJ alive will be nasty, I have no doubt. In any case this well-orchestrated double-hoax will behistorical and unprecedented. Didn't TS say or imply summer, but now it's looking like fall, and maybe it will actually be 2011, but he's trying just to suggest sooner times to keep us going.

The only thing I can think of is that LMP and Priscilla don't want it to come out that Elvis is still alive? So, instead of letting Eliza being declared an heir of Vernon Presley; she hopes the judge will deny the request for testing LMP's DNA.
Souza, are you suggesting that the key players in this double-hoax are still squabbling about certain things, and that the outcome is not a sure written in stone deal? Basically anything can happen, and MJ is flying by the seat of his pants? Also did anyone ever hear that Eliza was at all asking for money out of Vernon's Estate, or is that just assumed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 03:31:36 PM

You said:

this still does not prove that eliza is vernons child. like i said before she wont know until they exhume the body of vernon. now maybe you should try and reread all of it again to get a better understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

August 17, 2010, 04:00:43 PM

This is about Bobby Fischer. His body was exhumed but it was found he was not the father of the girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 04:14:52 PM

You said:

this still does not prove that eliza is vernons child. like i said before she wont know until they exhume the body of vernon. now maybe you should try and reread all of it again to get a better understanding.

"The truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time but it ain't goin' away"......Elvis Presley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 04:19:25 PM

You said:

I just read all of it and I'm confused as to why it doesn't prove anything. I mean, what are the chances that Eliza and Jesse are half-siblings and both related to Elvis' family but are not the children of Vernon? At this point, I'd be asking for proof that she ISN'T his daughter. We have enough information to make an educated guess. No it's not 100% fact yet...but DNA doesn't lie...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

August 17, 2010, 04:31:39 PM
If the DNA permitted that the estate be re-opened, which in itself is already exceptional, we actually can be more than confident in the final outcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 17, 2010, 04:39:56 PM
Forgive me, but can someone please try to explain why TS keeps re-directing to the Elvis hoax? Like it has been previously said, people who aren't convinced aren't going to cross over to believing Elvis did hoax his death or is part of Michael's hoax with just re-directs. I am one of those who believes Elvis did and that his hoax is connected with Michael's, but (I'm sorry to say TS!) I feel like I keep reading the same thing over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm missing a point? I don't know if this is to convince people or to just emphasize the connections, but these are starting to feel like deja vu. Am I the only one?

Please TS, don't take this as criticism. I'm merely trying to understand! I do appreciate all your hard work.

I guess I'm so used to the twists and turns of this adventure, that when we are meant to focus on something specifically for a long time, I get antsy. I'll crawl back to my corner and wait patiently now.  :oops:

The recent developments in Eliza's case are important, Eliza is about to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Presley.  This all started with Eliza providing DNA evidence proving that Elvis Presley is alive.  Once the judge has ruled on the motion it is a FACT, there is no escaping for anyone anymore, there are no more excuses for those who keep saying that Elvis Presley died.  It is a BIG step in the right direction, which will hopefully make those who oppose the Elvis and MJ connection reconsider their objections and realize that we're not that crazy.

Lets hope this judge makes this ruling before Sept 10 as reported, but we all know that just when we think something is finally going to happen, something else happens and there is another delay of some sort! :roll:
When this motion "does" become fact, it will make our "Elvis and MJ" debate more believable to those who think we are totally "Bonkers". The question remains though...what will the media do with this "evidence?"
 Maybe it will then be our job to get this new "proof" out to all the same media outlets that we have already sent the other "ElvisandMJ.com" letters to! Due to the fact that  this "Elvis and Eliza" story has yet to be published in the "mainstream media", I think we need to call on the Army of Love again and bombard them with this new "indisputable" evidence...then maybe they will finally take us seriously! What do you think? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 05:20:24 PM
i really dont understand what all the yelling is about and i dont appreciate it. imo the media has not and will not jump on this because the fact still remains that two brothers(vernon,vester) married two sisters (gladys,clettes ) and it is a toss up as to whom the father of eliza and jesse are. so instead of yelling at me why not wait for the exhumation of vernons body so the truth can be told. im not saying that eliza and jesse are not related.
what i am saying is that they could be elvis cousins.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 17, 2010, 05:30:42 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

The recent developments in Eliza's case are important, Eliza is about to be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley and therefor legally recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon Presley.  This all started with Eliza providing DNA evidence proving that Elvis Presley is alive.  Once the judge has ruled on the motion it is a FACT, there is no escaping for anyone anymore, there are no more excuses for those who keep saying that Elvis Presley died.  It is a BIG step in the right direction, which will hopefully make those who oppose the Elvis and MJ connection reconsider their objections and realize that we're not that crazy.

Lets hope this judge makes this ruling before Sept 10 as reported, but we all know that just when we think something is finally going to happen, something else happens and there is another delay of some sort! :roll:
When this motion "does" become fact, it will make our "Elvis and MJ" debate more believable to those who think we are totally "Bonkers". The question remains though...what will the media do with this "evidence?"
 Maybe it will then be our job to get this new "proof" out to all the same media outlets that we have already sent the other "ElvisandMJ.com" letters to! Due to the fact that  this "Elvis and Eliza" story has yet to be published in the "mainstream media", I think we need to call on the Army of Love again and bombard them with this new "indisputable" evidence...then maybe they will finally take us seriously! What do you think? :mrgreen:

I don't know if we have to send emails again now (if Michael wants us to send emails again TS will surely redirect accordingly  :) )...I think that we have planted the seeds with our last email campaign maybe that when this step will pass they will be more willing to talk about it, they will realize that it's very credible and maybe pay more attention to the content of the emails because I fear that not all have taken the time to seriously investigate what was shown to them, some were surely reluctant to talk about it thinking that it was still the same old story about Elvis being alive and maybe that a small proportion knows that something is going on but for an unknown reason they don't want to talk about it.

"But, of course, being legally recognized as an heir and having proof to show the world that the history books should be rewritten are two different things."

The big battle will be to make the MSM (mainstream media) talk about it and most of all make them tell the truth and not biased or half-truths, because even if Eliza is legally recognized as an heir (and this can be considered as a Bam for us) the media will not necessarily nicely approve. I mean this is a big news when you consider it, the kind of news to shake the world and especially the world of the MSM because it is for them to partially recognize that they have been fooled and fooled the people at the same time...so I am still skeptical on this particular issue but I'm optimistic because everything is possible if God is on our side. There's solid proof, they cannot dismiss the evidence any longer and the truth will prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal