mykidsmum

Re: Top 20 lies of the world
August 18, 2010, 09:15:09 AM
The moon landing....COMPLETE HOAX!  Anyone who believes that you can land on the moon with the technology we had back then and then needs a HORIZONTAL stick to hold the American flag out straight where there is almost no gravity, needs to get their head checked!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 02:16:58 PM
GREAT video Souza!!! Thanks for sharing, will post it on my FB and group. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

August 18, 2010, 11:01:01 PM
YES CAN I CALL THEM... TOP SECRETES TOO? THE REASON I THINK THEY COVER THE TRUE WITH LIES IS PART BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE WORLD GO IN  CRISIS EVEN ARE COSTING THE WHOLE WORLD LIVES LITTLE BY LITTLE IN DIFERENT KINDS OF RARE ILLNESS.I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS OK  TO LYE TO PEOPLE.PEOPLE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE  EVEN WITH THE TRUE IN THEIR FACES THEY DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH IT.THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE NOT STILL RESPONSIBLE TO  CONSCIOUS PEOPLE  ABOUT IT. SOMETHING IT WAS NOT CLEAR IN THIS VIDEO FOR ME;DOES THE PERSON THAT MADE THIS VIDEO     SAID THAT MICHAEL DID DIE?  BECAUSE IS SAD IF WE ARE THINKING HERE THAT HE STILL ALIVE TO SEE THAT PART OF THE VIDEO TALKING ABOUT HIS DEATH.I AM SORRY SOSA IS A GOOD VIDEO BUT MADE ME REAL SAD WHEN SHE MENTION MICHAEL'S DEATH.THANKS SOSA ANYWAY FOR  STILL GIVING US IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 02:05:45 AM
My son told me to watch a video from a group called zeitgeist ( sp) they go into all this stuff and boy was it an eye opener. It is on youtube ... just type in zeitgeist. They also have a website and I am stunned and have not slept in 2 days.

I agree with the poster who stated that it is so frustrating trying to talk to people who think you are just plain nuts but I had a sudden thought last night that if thier are people making these video's then there are people who think like I do and I may not be able to find them here but by talking to people one day I will find some one who thinkls like I do so I just keep plugging along and getting more info and trying very gently to inform others.  More and more people are becoming aware of this stuff so do not dispair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

August 19, 2010, 02:31:41 AM
I laugh at how she keeps saying "google it" since we know google is not out to be our friends either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Puff

August 19, 2010, 02:54:33 AM
Quote from: "Game Player"
I laugh at how she keeps saying "google it" since we know google is not out to be our friends either.

Well, it depends on how you "google it"...

Thanks for the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 03:52:18 AM
I recently saw a program on my public access channel where anyone in the Seattle area can reserve a time slot for their show. It was all about the lies in the world & had a TON of quotes by presidents/leaders, etc. As well as facts to back things up. It covered many different things, hidden symbolisms, the monetary systems, the government, the 13 ruling families, 9/11, Bilderberg, the TRUTH behind the wars, & so on & so on. I stayed up until 4 just watching the whole thing, very enlightening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions