THANKS FOR SHARING SCORPIONCHIK IMAGINE THE SECURITY GUY TALKING TO YOU WAS MICHAEL, HE'S LIKE LEAVE THE GOODIES AND LEAVE.  HE CAN DISGUISE HE'S VOICE. MIKE WAS ALL GETTING THE GOODIES TAKING THEM INSIDE WITH HIM HEY U NEVER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIKEY. I HOPE HE HAD A GREAT DAY WHEREVER HE IS HE CAN FEEL OUR LOVE :) I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS AND SHARE THEM WITH US. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Victor"
june 29 ? ehh :roll:

I think she means August 29th

Ooops, your right. Must be August 29   :lol: . Indeed, was very busy day for me and apparently got tired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "cin_pyt"
THANKS FOR SHARING SCORPIONCHIK IMAGINE THE SECURITY GUY TALKING TO YOU WAS MICHAEL, HE'S LIKE LEAVE THE GOODIES AND LEAVE.  HE CAN DISGUISE HE'S VOICE. MIKE WAS ALL GETTING THE GOODIES TAKING THEM INSIDE WITH HIM HEY U NEVER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIKEY. I HOPE HE HAD A GREAT DAY WHEREVER HE IS HE CAN FEEL OUR LOVE :) I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE OBSERVATIONS AND SHARE THEM WITH US. :)

I hope it was not Michael. I looked terrible.  :oops:  I was in rush to make go both places and was not well prepared, I did not plan ahead. Thank you.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

I hope it was not Michael. I looked terrible.  :oops:  I was in rush to make go both places and was not well prepared, I did not plan ahead. Thank you.  

Thank you for so much for sharing this with us. I am glad that you were able to go. And, I'm sure you looked fine too :) Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Scorpionchik, I'm sure you looked ok, now that's admirable you went to both places. Mike appreciates it, I cannot even imagine how he must feel not being able to openly express his gratitude he'd wanna hug you knowing you went there in a rush but at least you went. That means a lot to Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Scorpionchik, I'm sure you looked ok, now that's admirable you went to both places. Mike appreciates it, I cannot even imagine how he must feel not being able to openly express his gratitude he'd wanna hug you knowing you went there in a rush but at least you went. That means a lot to Mike.

Thank you cin_pyt! How you so sure about how Michael feels? Suspicious  ;) Your just being nice. Thanks again.
 I am sure every one of you would go if you too live close. I also went for all of you cause I new you guys were  impatient to know what is happening on Mike's birthday. It was my pleasure, not a big deal. It is all for L.O.V.E.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions