Elsa

Re: Joe Jackson: I Get No Respect
August 17, 2010, 11:48:24 AM
Joe Jackson : I Get No Respect  

Is it GI JOE? Would that link to the TIAI redirects for 8/16?

The hair of Elvis Presley that was auctioned, was cut when he joined the Army.  
Then there’s the article Souza highlighted in the TIAI 8/16 thread about Stars Who’ve Served- military men.

Maybe it’s RN GI Joe . There is a rare Nurse GI Joe which was sold for about a year.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

The part about the 'ultimate dog in a manger', I don't believe can be talking about Joe Jackson.  The meaning of the expression doesn't seem to fit this situation. How is he sitting on (therefore controlling) something that he doesn't want while preventing others from having it?  

Whatever this story is about it is not what it appears to be.   :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 17, 2010, 04:57:39 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Joe Jackson : I Get No Respect  

Is it GI JOE? Would that link to the TIAI redirects for 8/16?

The hair of Elvis Presley that was auctioned, was cut when he joined the Army.  
Then there’s the article Souza highlighted in the TIAI 8/16 thread about Stars Who’ve Served- military men.

Maybe it’s RN GI Joe . There is a rare Nurse GI Joe which was sold for about a year.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

The part about the 'ultimate dog in a manger', I don't believe can be talking about Joe Jackson.  The meaning of the expression doesn't seem to fit this situation. How is he sitting on (therefore controlling) something that he doesn't want while preventing others from having it?  

Whatever this story is about it is not what it appears to be.   :?

Like you I think that this expression doesn't fit to the situation. Joe doesn't have control over the Estate and therefore cannot prevent people from benefiting from it.

Maybe it has something to see with the military and GI Joe but I don't know what exactly  :?  G.I. Joe makes me think of several things but I don't see a connection with the hoax; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

G.I. = Government Issue  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

August 17, 2010, 11:03:45 PM
so is this standard pocedure or did something give the jugde reason to believe that there might be a conflict of interest between katherine and the children?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal